Nutrition Consulting  |
Julie Cunningham, RD
As a Registered Dietitian, I'm committed to giving my clients the tools and information they need to manage their health through better nutrition, and to doing that in a welcoming, compassionate atmosphere. I know that better nutrition leads to better quality of life. Whether you need practical advice regarding a diagnosis, or help finding your motivation to improve your health, I'd love to work with you. I'm a Certified Diabetes Educator, and I specialize in Diabetes Education. I also work with children, teens, & adults who want to manage their weight. My clients will find a safe space to explore the challenge of eating for a new diagnosis as well as working on related issues such as emotional overeating. I became a Registered Dietitian because I believe that good nutrition is the foundation for good health, and that a healthy relationship with food is essential to physical and emotional well-being. I offer a free ten-minute discovery call so that we can both determine whether we might be a good fit. Please feel free to contact me. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Main office

212 S Grove St

Hendersonville, NC 28792

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina

Learn about Julie Cunningham

How can I eat to control my diabetes and still be satisfied?How would my life be different if my eating choices nourished my body, mind, and spirit? Is is possible to like my food and love my body?   Am I feeding my children what they need to grow and develop, while helping them develop healthy attitudes around food and body image?  These are the questions I help my clients navigate.   If you're ready to begin your own journey, I invite you to work with me.

• Nutrition Consulting
  • Dietetics
  • Nutrition
  • Nutrition Education
  • Nutritional Therapy
  • Pediatric Nutrition

Julie Cunningham does not have any board certifications listed.

• Weight Loss

• Diet Counseling
  • Nutritional Counseling
  • Weight Loss Management

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Appalachian State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1995
  • University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill
    Other Education | Completed 1996

Julie Cunningham has no awards or honors listed.

Julie Cunningham has no media or publications listed.

Julie Cunningham does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Julie Cunningham and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Julie Cunningham's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Are you Julie Cunningham?

Visit Julie Cunningham