Julie Boiano, AUD CCC-A

Julie Boiano, AUD CCC-A

Audiology  ·
Julie Boiano, AUD CCC-A is an audiologist in Rockville, MD. She specializes in audiology, audiology technology, and more.Read her story

133 Rollins Ave Ste 2

Rockville, MD 20852

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Compass Rose Health Plan
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)

Learn about Julie Boiano

Julie Boiano's bio

This content was provided by Julie Boiano "Thank you for visiting. If you have difficulty hearing, ringing in your ears, balance issues, or need hearing protection or custom earmolds, you've come to the right place. My years of experience as a Doctor of Audiology provide me with advanced expertise to Diagnose hearing loss and auditory conditions Recommend optimal solutions Fine-tune hearing devices to perform for your unique requirements, and Help you retrain your brain to regain lost sounds I work with you throughout the entire hearing rehabilitation process, every step of the way until you are completely satisfied with your hearing. I provide ongoing support should you need additional fine-tuning adjustments, and I am with you for the long term as your hearing changes over time and new technologies become available that can further improve your hearing. I enjoy working with children and adults of all ages, and look forward to helping you on the road to better hearing! FREE HEARING TEST I invite you to come in for a Free Hearing Test and Consultation. Call (301) 468-7670 to schedule your appointment. We accept most insurance plans and offer interest-free financing. Call today! "

This content was provided by Julie Boiano "Each patient brings a unique combination of circumstances and it's my job to find the best hearing solution to meet those specific requirements. I draw upon my experience to find the best solution to correct your specific type and degree of hearing loss to suit your activities and lifestyle.

First I listen to you in order to understand your unique challenges and your listening needs. With this information and your hearing test results, I work with you to develop a tailored solution to best meet your needs.

I believe that knowledge is the key to success, and I strive to educate and counsel my patients about hearing loss, amplification options, and overall realistic goals and expectations. My favorite part of being an audiologist is developing ongoing professional relationships with patients and seeing the quality of life changes that result from successful hearing rehabilitation.

I personally invite you to come in for a free hearing test and consultation. Call my office at (301) 468-7670 to schedule your appointment. I look forward to helping you on the road to better hearing!"

• Audiology
  • Audiology (Hearing Aid Fitting)
  • Audiology Technology
  • Hearing Instruments

Julie Boiano does not have any board certifications listed.

• Auditory Processing Disorders

• Audiometry
  • Hearing Aid
  • Hearing Screening
  • Tympanometry

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• James Madison University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Towson University (Doctorate Of Audiology)
    Other Education | Completed

Julie Boiano has no awards or honors listed.

Julie Boiano has no media or publications listed.

Julie Boiano does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Julie Boiano and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Julie Boiano's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Julie Boiano to family and friends

Julie Boiano's Performance

Julie Boiano Says:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. If you had a great experience, please tell a friend. If you have identified any areas for improvement, please call me or my staff at (301) 468-7670 and let us know. We strive to provide the best service to each patient and we are eager to improve our service whenever possible.

Again, thank you for your time. I would sincerely appreciate if you would also provide a review on

I will refer your services. We are totally pleased. I would like to acknowledge in particular Catherine who is an asset to your department. I will totally recommend Dr. Boiano.
Great, knowledgable, kind.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Receptionist is very welcoming and parking is great in the area. Dr Robinson used a computer program to assess my complaint and verify what I was hearing. Then she used the graphs to correct each ear. I was really impressed
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Take advantage of this very professional organization.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Take advantage of this very professional organization.
Are you Julie Boiano?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Audiology (Hearing Aid Fitting)