Audiology  |
Female
Julie Boiano, AUD CCC-A
Thank you for visiting. If you have difficulty hearing, ringing in your ears, balance issues, or need hearing protection or custom earmolds, you've come to the right place. My years of experience as a Doctor of Audiology provide me with advanced expertise to Diagnose hearing loss and auditory conditions Recommend optimal solutions Fine-tune hearing devices to perform for your unique requirements, and Help you retrain your brain to regain lost sounds I work with you throughout the entire hearing rehabilitation process, every step of the way until you are completely satisfied with your hearing. I provide ongoing support should you need additional fine-tuning adjustments, and I am with you for the long term as your hearing changes over time and new technologies become available that can further improve your hearing. I enjoy working with children and adults of all ages, and look forward to helping you on the road to better hearing! FREE HEARING TEST I invite you to come in for a Free Hearing Test and Consultation. Call (301) 468-7670 to schedule your appointment. We accept most insurance plans and offer interest-free financing. Call today!

Ascent Audiology & Hearing - Rockville, MD

133 Rollins Ave Ste 2

Rockville, MD 20852

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Compass Rose Health Plan
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medicare

Learn about Julie Boiano

Each patient brings a unique combination of circumstances and it's my job to find the best hearing solution to meet those specific requirements. I draw upon my experience to find the best solution to correct your specific type and degree of hearing loss to suit your activities and lifestyle.

First I listen to you in order to understand your unique challenges and your listening needs. With this information and your hearing test results, I work with you to develop a tailored solution to best meet your needs.

I believe that knowledge is the key to success, and I strive to educate and counsel my patients about hearing loss, amplification options, and overall realistic goals and expectations. My favorite part of being an audiologist is developing ongoing professional relationships with patients and seeing the quality of life changes that result from successful hearing rehabilitation.

FREE HEARING TEST

I personally invite you to come in for a free hearing test and consultation. Call my office at (301) 468-7670 to schedule your appointment. I look forward to helping you on the road to better hearing!

• Audiology
  • Audiology (Hearing Aid Fitting)
  • Audiology Technology
  • Hearing Instruments

Julie Boiano does not have any board certifications listed.

• Auditory Processing Disorders

• Audiometry
  • Hearing Aid
  • Hearing Screening
  • Tympanometry

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• James Madison University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Towson University (Doctorate Of Audiology)
    Other Education | Completed

Julie Boiano has no awards or honors listed.

Julie Boiano has no media or publications listed.

Julie Boiano does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Julie Boiano and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Julie Boiano's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Julie Boiano to family and friends
Julie Boiano Says:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. If you had a great experience, please tell a friend. If you have identified any areas for improvement, please call me or my staff at (301) 468-7670 and let us know. We strive to provide the best service to each patient and we are eager to improve our service whenever possible.

Again, thank you for your time. I would sincerely appreciate if you...

Julie Boiano's Performance
in Baltimore, MD |
Take advantage of this very professional organization.
in Baltimore, MD |
Take advantage of this very professional organization.
in Baltimore, MD |
One provider office to look forward to visiting. The provider is very knowledgeable and patient, friendly and caring.
in Baltimore, MD |
Excellent service. Great place. Totally satisfied. Guidance from Dr. Boiano was above all expectations. Staff is very helpful and friendly. Do not hesitate to go to Ascent Audiology. Recommend them to anyone looking for quality products and quality service. Ascent Audiology is the best.
Excellent, competent, pleasant!
in Baltimore, MD |
Everything is clean and professional. I'm always asked whether I'd like a cup of cofee (tea in my case). I am very comfortable working with Dr. Boiano on my hearing related issues. She listens carefully and has a range of possible solutions at her fingertips.
in Baltimore, MD |
I highly recommend this place. They solved a serious problem I had with my hearing aids very quickly. A+++
in Baltimore, MD |
Dr. Julie B. is just terrific. Not only as an audiologist but also as a person. She's extremely patient, a real pleasure. I've never worn hearing aids before and was reluctant to have them. Now I can't imaging not having them. Thanks Dr. B.
in Baltimore, MD |
Was very impressed with the service we received. Dr. Boiano was patient, very helpful and professsional. We were very pleased and would recommend Ascent to others.
in Atlanta, GA |
Very satisfied! I would (and, in fact, have already) referred several friends here.
in Atlanta, GA |
It's a positive experience. The staff were caring and very accommodating. I definitely recommend Ascent Audiology for their professionalism and their warmth as well. I give Dr. Boiano a two thumbs up.
in Atlanta, GA |
Service Makes a difference. Dr. Anzola and Boiano truly help as they look for specific solutions and modifications to meet personal needs. This is critical because business executives, retired people, students, and teachers all have different hearing needs. One solution will not help. Their knowledge, understanding of technology, and the time they take to understand what you need makes Ascent Audiology’s service invaluable.
in Atlanta, GA |
I found Julie Boiano to be knowledgeable and capable. Her warmth was reassuring that I was at the right place with the right doctor. The followup on my purchase of my hearing aids was very good. Her support team was very helpful. I recommend her to anyone with a hearing problem!
in Rockville, MD |
Julie was absolutely fabulous. She was helpful and considerate i am very grateful to have met her it is a pleasure dealing with her.
Have you seen Julie Boiano, AUD CCC-A?
Are you Julie Boiano?

Open Access Plus PPO
    Open Access POS
  • Compass Rose Health Plan
    Compass Rose Health Plan Specific Areas High
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
    GEHA Benefit Plan Nationwide High
    GEHA Benefit Plan Nationwide Standard
    GEHA High Deductible Health Plan Nationwide HDHP
    GEHA PPO
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medicare
    Medicare Advantage PPO
    Special Needs Plan SNP

Audiology
Audiology (Hearing Aid Fitting)