Dr. Julie Anderson, DNP

Family Medicine ·  Female · Age 45

Dr. Anderson

Dr. Julie Anderson, DNP is a family medicine specialist in Melbourne, FL and has been practicing for 10 years. She graduated from Florida State University in 2009 and specializes in family medicine and nursing (nurse practitioner).

Make an appointment

Dr. Anderson accepts

Dr. Anderson accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Anderson treats your condition or procedure

• Pelvic Exams
  • Physical Examination
  • Urinalysis
  • Wellness Examination

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

2012

Dr. Anderson?
Dr. Anderson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Julie Anderson, DNP
RecentMost Helpful
A true blessing when it comes to healthcare. Julie Anderson has been treating me for some Time now. It’s an understatement that this doctor has saved my life. She’s so compassionate and knowledgeable. She explains things so you’ll understand, and make sure you are 100% satisfied before she leaves the room. She gets to know you, not just your diagnoses. The list goes on for what this office and doctor have done for me, I am truly grateful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Anderson, DNP?
My experiences with Dr. Anderson have always been absolutely amazing! She takes the time to listen to you and she truly cares about your well-being. She makes you feel like you’re her only patient with the most amazing bedside matters. She is just a wonderful person! I am so blessed to have found her. I have recently moved two hours away and let’s just say she’s still the doctor I see.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Anderson, DNP?
Dr. Julie is 100% the best physician I have ever been too. She is caring, understanding, comforting, and everything in between. When I first started going to her, I was not taking care of myself at all and she caused a complete 180 in my choices regarding my health. The staff is fantastic, and her husband Dr. Thomas Anderson is amazing as well. Originally I wanted to set an appointment with him but she had an earlier opening, and it was the greatest decision I ever made. One word. Phenomenal.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Anderson, DNP?
Shortest wait time in waiting room ever and the exam room too! All together, 15 min. The best parts? She spends at LEAST an hour with all new patients. So very comprehensive and thorough in her review of your history, needs, questions. So personable and friendly. I've seen many doctors in my short life, and Julie even though she is DNP and not MD, is by the far the greatest and sweetest person I have met as a medical professional. Her partner and husband Dr. Anderson I'm sure is just the same!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Anderson, DNP?

How was your experience with Dr. Anderson?