Julie Amirault, LMFT

CounselingFemaleAge 61

Counseling

Julie Amirault, LMFT is a Counselor in Murrieta, CA. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Julie Amirault, LMFT

Good Hope Psychological Services

39755 Murrieta Hot Springs Rd Ste D160 Murrieta, CA 92563
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

• Offers Telehealth

Traditional Therapy – done online

Traditional Therapy – done online

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Julie Amirault treats your condition or procedure

Julie Amirault's conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Adolescent Depression
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Grief
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

Julie Amirault accepts

Julie Amirault accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross
Premera Blue Cross

Julie Amirault's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Julie Amirault

4.1

My partner and I started working with Julie as a couple at the beginning of the pandemic, and after a few months, we were arguing less, began to communicate and listen more effectively, and developed effective long-lasting strategies for when triggers arise. It then felt natural to progress to individual therapy, where the depth and compassion Julie was able to extend also helped neutralize long-standing trauma, anger, and anxiety. She helped us so much as a couple and individually that it feels safe to say her therapy allowed our relationship to continue and grow strong enough to start a family. And this all happened within the course of 10 months, give or take. We highly recommend Julie for her listening skills, attentiveness, humor, life experience, social conscientiousness, and passion for our relationship's success.
Libby and Cait – Mar 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Julie Amirault, LMFT?
Finding a good therapist is so tricky. You really have to click with the person you are about open up to. Julie is this person. She is so easy going and easy to click with. She is the most non-judgmental person ever. Talking with Julie feels like you are talking to a friend. Julie gives some really great insight, advice and suggestions. She definitely has a knack for this. Totally recommend her!
Mar 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Julie Amirault, LMFT?
Julie is not only a seasoned therapist, but is also very intuitive. She has helped myself and 2 young adult-children tremendously in the last couple of years. She is very easy to talk to and we all built rapport with her quickly. She has gained our trust and respect as working with her has proven to improve our cognitions and behaviors in functional/ adaptive ways. I’d highly suggest her. She’s the little voice inside my head.
Mar 03, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Julie Amirault, LMFT?
If I could give 10 stars I would! Julie has been amazing and I have been to three others in the past and she is supremely better. Started going to her when going through a divorce and was surprised and impressed how much extra time she took with me it moved me she cared that much. Highly recommend her and I know I’m a better person because she’s my therapist!
Melissa rainey – Mar 03, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Julie Amirault, LMFT?
I have been seeing Julie for 4+ years, when I came to Julie I had crippling anxiety, she taught me many different ways to help coupe with my anxiety and how to stop it before it becomes a full blown panic attack. Four years after I first started seeing Julie I only check in with her every few months as I am more adept at handling my anxiety and have far fewer panic attacks. Julie is an amazing therapist who is truly invested in her patients well being and has been a crucial asset to me during some of my most challenging moments.
Jacquie – Mar 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Julie Amirault, LMFT?
She’s a really good listener and she is very patient with others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Julie Amirault, LMFT?
My teen daughter has been seeing Julie on and off for a couple years. Julie was referred to us from a very good friend whose teen had been seeing her for therapy. She was also referred by my daughters psychiatrist. This was a great referral for us. Julie quickly gained my daughters trust, and has helped her find her way through these difficult years. It wasn’t always easy for me to trust the process as my daughter is the patient and what is discussed is confidential, but my daughter has come a long way with Julie. My relationship with my daughter is healed and Julie has given my daughter insight into herself. My daughter sees Julie on a less regular basis now, but Julie is always available for her and has made the biggest difference for my daughter.
×Post a ResponseAre you Julie Amirault, LMFT?
I started with Julie when I was 13. I had an eating disorder and had issues adjusting to my parents recent divorce. Julie listened to me, understood my feelings and gave me lots of great advice that I continue to utilize many many years later. My mother had taken me to different therapists over the years and Julie has always been my favorite and the one who helped me. Her approach was gentle as it took awhile to gain my trust. If you are looking for a great therapist you can stop looking. You found her ??
A Mcnaughton – Mar 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Julie Amirault, LMFT?
My family has received counseling on and off for many years from Julie. Julie has always been so professional, knowledgeable, kind and relatable to every member of my family. We have had some serious issues which required serious intervention and Julie was with us every step of the way. Her expertise AND kindness are priceless. She is honest about what you can expect from therapy. I give Julie 5 stars as she truly has saved my family.
K Welty – Mar 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Julie Amirault, LMFT?
I have been seeing Julie for over 6 years now. She has truly been such an amazing support. She is an amazing listener, always remembers what I tell her, and gives me great advice. I have recommended her to countless friends. I trust her with everything and she has truly changed my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Julie Amirault, LMFT?
Very unskilled therapist. She is not accountable and talks badly of other therapists and doctors. She forgets things she's said to you and then claims she didn't say them. She will waste your time and not do deep work that most require in therapy sessions. Don't waste your time as there are plenty of great therapists in this area that will actually help you make progress.
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Aug 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Julie Amirault, LMFT?
Julie takes her time getting to know patients, she will spend as much time as necessary with you. She is a good listener but will also give valuable advice. I have tried many different therapists and Julie is the first and only one I have ever truly liked. I have been seeing Julie for over 6 months and my entire life has been turned around. I have already referred 4 of my close friends and family to her because I think that everyone needs a little Julie in their life.
Apr 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Julie Amirault, LMFT?

How was your experience with Julie Amirault?