Dr. Julianne Smith, DPT

Physical Therapy ·  Female

Dr. Smith

Dr. Julianne Smith, DPT is a physical therapist in Grand Rapids, MI. She specializes in physical therapy, orthopedic physical therapy, and more.

Make an appointment

Dr. Smith accepts

Dr. Smith accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Medicaid
Molina Healthcare
Priority Health
Tricare

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Dr. Smith treats your condition or procedure

• Trigger Point Therapy

• Physical Therapy
  • Orthopedic Physical Therapy
  • Sports Physical Therapy

Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapy (Ompt)
Titleist Performance Institute (Tpi) Certified

Dr. Smith's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Smith

Dr. Smith?
Dr. Smith's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Julianne Smith, DPT
RecentMost Helpful
Julianne is an amazing Physical Therapist and an expert in ACL rehab/recovery. I worked with her for post-op rehab as well as Sportsmetrics™ return-to-sport training and could not be happier with the results. Julianne is extremely knowledgable and very personable - she cares for the whole patient, not just the specific injury that they’re in for. Expect a warm greeting when you walk in and trust that she’ll remember how your last session went and what you talked about. She adapts each session to where you’re at and what your needs are for that day. Her explanations and reasoning are clear and informative and the training is tailored to your sport/lifestyle specific needs. With her help I’m stronger than I was before my injury, more knowledgable on how to prevent re-injury, and confident in my ability to return to normal activity. I cannot recommend her enough. Thanks for getting me back to the Good Life, Julianne!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julianne Smith, DPT?
Only 500 characters huh, that will be tough. Julianne is THE BEST in every way of PT. From the very first to the very last visit. She studies up on you & your reports. She's very compassionate, listens & encourages. She would always tell me what she was doing, what it does, & why she was working on it. Her knowledge of the human body & how it works is incredible! I am back and feeling great! She has a rare gift and is a rare gift! I will definitely recommend & be a regular of Dr. Julianne's.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julianne Smith, DPT?
Dr. Smith is a level above. I’ve never encountered such a knowledgeable medical professional. Her demeanor is caring and compassionate. Her treatment determines the real root cause. She’s passionate about movement. As a professional athlete I wouldn’t go anywhere else. A level above...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julianne Smith, DPT?
Julianne is hands-down the best therapist I have ever had. She is always extremely pleasant to talk to and work with. She took my interests of yoga and hiking and applied those to the exercises she came up with, combining conventional practice that she knows very well with her own sort of holistic twist that helped me an insane amount. My case was very unique and potential results unknown, but I am incredibly happy with the amount of healing she helped me to accomplish. She has a true gift.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julianne Smith, DPT?
Dr. Smith is a wonderful physical therapist. It is evident that she is passionate about her work and that comes through in the quality of care and time she spends with her patients. I would recommend her to anyone needing a physical therapist. She is quite simply amazing! She responded to my particular needs. My case was probably an average case but she treated me like I was an Olympic athlete that is she gave me excellent care and the kind of attention you get from high level professionals.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julianne Smith, DPT?
I've had 5 joint replacement surgeries in 10 yrs and Julianne Smith is the best therapist I've ever had! Would follow her to the ends of the earth because she listens , is highly knowledgeable in her field, and is very caring. She's all about making you the best you, you can be! I trust her knowledge base and training.. but she goes beyond that. She's about what's best for u and has the best healing hands I've ever been around! She's a gift! Always greets u with a smile and confidence!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julianne Smith, DPT?
Dr Julianne is the smartest OMPT Therapist I know!. She got me back on track after i had a broken wrist. She explains everything to the T, and she makes you feel comfortable when he works with you. I recommend everyone to her. Hands down has the best knowledge of her profession.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julianne Smith, DPT?
Shes more then a physical therapist. Her knowledge of the human body is nothing short amazing.She truly cares about each individual patient.Now combine those attributes in a physical therapist an you'll find that you the patient can achieve more then just positive results in your recovery.I suffered a back/neck injury. Her manual therapy along with her guidence in gym has given me the tools needed in establishing a strong foundation. Thus giving me the best possible chance in a positive recovery
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julianne Smith, DPT?
Extraordinary physical therapist. Truly has the patients best interest. Unmatched manual therapy skills. Dr. Smith has alleviated chronic pain and brought be back to 100% from 2 orthopedic surgeries.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julianne Smith, DPT?
I was referred to Dr. Smith in 2013 after surgery and was immediately impressed with her talents. First, in her ability to quickly and effectively diagnose my Physical Therapy treatment plan through a series of questions and answers which were presented in a clear, systematic format. Second, through her high skill level in executing my Therapy program. She not only repaired the physical component, but her unusual likability factor and down to earth nature made for for an enjoyable experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julianne Smith, DPT?

How was your experience with Dr. Smith?

Good Life Physical Therapy