Julianne Forcier, MS

AcupunctureFemale

Julianne Forcier

Acupuncture & Chinese Herbal Medicine

1708 Walnut Ave Austin, TX 78702

Julianne Forcier, MS is a Acupuncturist in Austin, TX and has over 21 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Texas Health and Science University medical school in 2000. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Julianne Forcier to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Acupuncturists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Julianne Forcier treats your condition or procedure

• Depressive Disorders
  • Digestive Disorders
  • Elbow Pain
  • Foot and Ankle Injuries
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Hand Pain
  • Sacroiliac Pain Syndrome
  • Sciatica
  • Sinusitis

Julianne Forcier accepts

Julianne Forcier accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Advantage HMO
Blue Choice

Julianne Forcier's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Julianne Forcier

Julianne Forcier?
  • Listened & answered questions (47)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (46)
  • Explained conditions well (46)
  • Long wait times (1)
I’ve been going to Julianne off and on for a long time for back and now neck issues. She is very knowledgeable and makes you feel very comfortable. I highly recommend her.
Jun 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Julianne Forcier, MS?
Julianne is kind, attentive, timely and is helping me work through several chronic issues. Would definitely recommend.
Ashlee F – Apr 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Julianne Forcier, MS?
I recently had my first appointment with Julianne (on the recommendation of friends who are clients) and am very impressed. She is not only very knowledgeable with a great bedside manner, but also very kind, personable and very easy to talk to - even when describing personal health issues. Her facility is immaculate (in an adorable building in East Austin) and her observance of Covid protocols helped me feel extra safe. I look forward to continuing my treatment and would definitely recommend her to others.
Liz Stobart – Apr 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Julianne Forcier, MS?
Julianne has been treating me for over 10 years! She has helped me through pregnancy, allergies, back issues and other health concerns. She is knowledgeable, caring and has an impeccably clean and convenient private office. I will continue to go to Julianne for years to come.
Zeina – Apr 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Julianne Forcier, MS?
Julianne truly cares about her client's well-being. From the initial consult and over multiple visits, she is always trying to diagnose the root cause of the issue and providing feedback on ways to help. The office is clean and guidelines are followed to ensure a safe environment. I've been receiving chiropractic care without a lot of improvement, and am feeling a noticeable difference after only a few visits for acupuncture. I would recommend her services to anyone looking to relieve pain and is not getting results through chiropractic care. Thanks!
Andrew G. – Dec 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Julianne Forcier, MS?
I am in my third trimester of my pregnancy and have had horrible back and hip pain. I have tried getting massages and going to a chircopractor and nothing seemed to help until I saw Julianne. After seeing her, I felt the best I have felt in months!
Whitney – Nov 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Julianne Forcier, MS?
Julianne has treated me for several issues over the last 10 years and all with great results.
Terri G. – Nov 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Julianne Forcier, MS?
Julianne was very thorough with my initial consultation. The appointment lasted around 90 minutes. I can tell that you I've had a long standing headache for quite a long time and after our session, the main source of pain sort of melted away. She addressed other concerns I had through acupuncture and recommended a plan of action I could work on, on my own. I look forward to my next visit!
Kamile Dotson – Nov 10, 2020
Magical.
Oct 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Julianne Forcier, MS?
This was my first time doing acupuncture and I have recommended to everyone since julianne was amazing she really gets to know you and your needs so she hits the exact right points I highly recommend her if I could put more than 5 starts I would best experience ever
Tara – Oct 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Julianne Forcier, MS?
I'm new to acupunture and Julianne has been wonderful in asking questions to understand my needs and answering all of the questions I have. Her office is also very peaceful, clean and comfortable. Felt very safe given the current climate with the precautions she takes. Definitely would recommend Julianne to anyone!
Joanna – Oct 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Julianne Forcier, MS?
Julianne is very skilled, professional, and really seems to care about her patients. I have visited during months of the pandemic, and she takes extra measures to ensure I feel safe and comfortable! I can’t emphasize enough how thankful I am to have found her!
Mary P – Oct 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Julianne Forcier, MS?
I have seen Julianne for over ten years for various pains/injuries. She always offers a focused, attentive and calming treatment. Her office is always clean, quiet and comfortable. I highly recommend her acupuncture treatments.
Rob – Aug 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Julianne Forcier, MS?
I’ve seen Julianne off and on for years. She has such a calming and relaxing demeanor. Her space is lovely and comfortable. She is thorough in her assessment and treatment and always has extra helpful tips for at home practices that can improve whatever issue you might be having. I can’t imagine going to any other practitioner for my acupuncture needs.
Aug 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Julianne Forcier, MS?
Julianne was very thorough in her diagnosis. She's caring, not pushy, and gave great dietary recommendations to improve overall health. Would recommend!
Jun 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Julianne Forcier, MS?
I've been wanting to try out Acupuncture for years and I am so happy to have found Julianne! I remember my first appointment (a month ago) I went in concerned about some stress related hair loss I was having (I'm 25, f). Julianne listened to me and knew exactly what to do. I've seen a noticeable difference with my hair (lots of baby hairs now) and I always walk out with a huge smile on my face!
Mar 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Julianne Forcier, MS?
Julianne is kind and easy to work with. She has been very helpful and supportive with me on my journey to getting pregnant. I'm new to acupuncture not to mention accupuncture focused on fertility so I appreciate her gentle approach during what can be a stressful time. Although I'm not pregnant yet, I feel more in touch and relaxed within my body.
Marcella – Mar 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Julianne Forcier, MS?
Julianne is wonderful and effective. I was new to acupuncture and wasn't entire sure what to expect. Julianne helped me understand how it could address some issues I was having with my shoulder, and also helped identify some other benefits I hadn't even considered! I look forward to my appointments and always leave feeling better than when I I arrived.
Mar 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Julianne Forcier, MS?
Julianne is gentle, kind and highly knowledgeable on healing the body from within and particularly with acupuncture. I started seeing her for severe pregnancy nausea, and she was able to help me not only with my nausea but with several other issues as well. She's super sharp and able to help pinpoint causation of specific issues and also made lots of recommendations on dietary changes that I could make - and they worked! Everything she recommended was spot on and I feel much better. This is a much healthier pregnancy than my first one was, and I feel like a lot of it has to do with the nurturing guidance Julianne was able to give me. Later on in my pregnancy, I will be returning to make sure everything is aligned for a smooth birth!
Jenna L – Jan 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Julianne Forcier, MS?
I have been treating with Julianne for over a decade. She is very professional and knowledgeable in the field of acupuncture treatments and prescribing herbs. I not only treat with Julianne when I am having issues but also receive regular treatments with her to keep me well. As a result of regular treatments I remain healthy and also take herbs she recommends to strengthen my immune system; especially during cold and flu season I trust her judgment and advice. I have treated with her before and after surgeries to assist with the healing process. My entire family has received treatments from her for various illnesses and conditions. Julianne also recommends dietary changes to assist with improving my health and is a wonderful person. I highly recommend her and know you will be pleased with your treatments.
Shelly L. – Jan 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Julianne Forcier, MS?

How was your experience with Julianne Forcier?

Julianne Forcier MS, LAc  uses a gentle pain free needling technique and has experience treating a variety of disorders.  Comfort as well as...Read more

Julianne Forcier MS, LAc graduated from the Texas Health and Science University in August 2000 with a MS in Oriental Medicine and has been practicing for...Read more

• Acupuncture