Julianne Forcier, MS

Acupuncture •  Female

Julianne Forcier

Acupuncture & Chinese Herbal Medicine

1708 Walnut Ave Austin, TX 78702

Julianne Forcier, MS is a Acupuncturist in Austin, TX and has over 20 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Texas Health and Science University medical school in 2000. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Julianne Forcier to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Acupuncturists in your area

See similar Acupuncturists in Austin

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Julianne Forcier accepts

Julianne Forcier accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Advantage HMO
Blue Choice

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Julianne Forcier treats your condition or procedure

• Depressive Disorders
  • Digestive Disorders
  • Elbow Pain
  • Foot and Ankle Injuries
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Hand Pain
  • Sacroiliac Pain Syndrome
  • Sciatica
  • Sinusitis

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Julianne Forcier, MS...

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Communicate via email?

Offer an online patient portal?

Offer evening visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Julianne Forcier's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Julianne Forcier

Julianne Forcier?
What People Say About Julianne Forcier, MS
Julianne was very thorough in her diagnosis. She's caring, not pushy, and gave great dietary recommendations to improve overall health. Would recommend!
Jun 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Julianne Forcier, MS?
I've been wanting to try out Acupuncture for years and I am so happy to have found Julianne! I remember my first appointment (a month ago) I went in concerned about some stress related hair loss I was having (I'm 25, f). Julianne listened to me and knew exactly what to do. I've seen a noticeable difference with my hair (lots of baby hairs now) and I always walk out with a huge smile on my face!
Mar 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Julianne Forcier, MS?
Julianne is kind and easy to work with. She has been very helpful and supportive with me on my journey to getting pregnant. I'm new to acupuncture not to mention accupuncture focused on fertility so I appreciate her gentle approach during what can be a stressful time. Although I'm not pregnant yet, I feel more in touch and relaxed within my body.
Marcella – Mar 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Julianne Forcier, MS?
Julianne is wonderful and effective. I was new to acupuncture and wasn't entire sure what to expect. Julianne helped me understand how it could address some issues I was having with my shoulder, and also helped identify some other benefits I hadn't even considered! I look forward to my appointments and always leave feeling better than when I I arrived.
Mar 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Julianne Forcier, MS?
Julianne is gentle, kind and highly knowledgeable on healing the body from within and particularly with acupuncture. I started seeing her for severe pregnancy nausea, and she was able to help me not only with my nausea but with several other issues as well. She's super sharp and able to help pinpoint causation of specific issues and also made lots of recommendations on dietary changes that I could make - and they worked! Everything she recommended was spot on and I feel much better. This is a much healthier pregnancy than my first one was, and I feel like a lot of it has to do with the nurturing guidance Julianne was able to give me. Later on in my pregnancy, I will be returning to make sure everything is aligned for a smooth birth!
Jenna L – Jan 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Julianne Forcier, MS?
I have been treating with Julianne for over a decade. She is very professional and knowledgeable in the field of acupuncture treatments and prescribing herbs. I not only treat with Julianne when I am having issues but also receive regular treatments with her to keep me well. As a result of regular treatments I remain healthy and also take herbs she recommends to strengthen my immune system; especially during cold and flu season I trust her judgment and advice. I have treated with her before and after surgeries to assist with the healing process. My entire family has received treatments from her for various illnesses and conditions. Julianne also recommends dietary changes to assist with improving my health and is a wonderful person. I highly recommend her and know you will be pleased with your treatments.
Shelly L. – Jan 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Julianne Forcier, MS?
Julianne is great! I have been going to her for several years for acupuncture for stomach issues, but also to help with motion sickness. It is amazing how a few sessions can make everything so much better. I highly recommend her!
Dec 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Julianne Forcier, MS?
Julianne is great! She’s helped me a ton with my foot pain and overall balancing me out.
Dec 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Julianne Forcier, MS?
I had my first acupuncture session and appreciated Julianne's good work. Booked my follow-up :)
Adam – Dec 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Julianne Forcier, MS?
Julianne is fantastic! She always gives excellent care, and spends a lot of time listening. Great facility, even better care. I highly recommend it!
Nov 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Julianne Forcier, MS?
My first visit with Julianne Forcier met my expectations. Julianne seemed to ask all the right questions and I felt very comfortable and relaxed in her presence. I look forward to my future visits.
Peggy – Nov 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Julianne Forcier, MS?
Julianne was very thorough when getting my health details, listened carefully when I described why I was there and explained the treatment for my needs very clearly. She was very careful during the treatment to be sure I was comfortable. She also never made me feel rushed or uncomfortable when I had questions. Her experience, professionalism and kindness were very evident. I had positive results from the treatment and will definitely return.
BK – Nov 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Julianne Forcier, MS?
Julianne is very kind and thorough. She asked a lot of questions and really got to understand my needs with acupuncture. She also accepts my insurance which is the only way I can really afford to go. Office is very clean and inviting.
BM – Oct 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Julianne Forcier, MS?
Julianne is a great practitioner. She is the the first acupuncturist that I have worked with, and am so happy to have found her. Her office is clean, quiet, and conveniently located. She is incredibly professional and knowledgable, and is always right on time for her appointments. Highly recommended!
Juli – Sep 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Julianne Forcier, MS?
I have been seeing Dr Forcier for several years to help me with my Fibromyalgia and Irritable Bowel Syndrome. She has helped me tremendously over the years with my Fibromyalgia muscle pain. She is a great listener and allows you the needed time to address your issues without feeling rushed. Dr Forcier is a great Acupuncture doctor, extremely knowledgeable, and very nice. I highly recommend her to anyone in need of an Acupuncturist.
Janie Salinas – Aug 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Julianne Forcier, MS?
Julianne has been an absolute dream to go to. She is easy to communicate with and book appointments, plus she is always on time. No matter if it is allergies, acid reflux, stomach issues and my common pregnancy pains, Julianne has been there to support me. I can't recommend her more.
Emily – Aug 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Julianne Forcier, MS?
Julianne is careful and comprehensive when it comes to the care of her patrons. I always felt comfortable and like I could ask questions, I will definitely be a returning customer!
SD – Aug 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Julianne Forcier, MS?
Was an awesome experience. Julianne was the ultimate professional asking questions to make sure she addressed my issues. Throughout the entire appointment she would make sure I was comfortable and not in any pain. She emailed me the following day to check up on me. I would absolutely highly recommend her to my family and friends.
Maria in Corpus Christi , TX – Jul 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Julianne Forcier, MS?
Conscientious and integrity-filled is my first two words that describe Julianne. I have had such a bad back for many years. After my spinal fusion in 2016, pain still remains. Especially sitting for long periods of time at work. Julianne is a miracle worker! She knows exactly what needs to be done! If you are in pain, call her now! You won't be sorry!
Patti – Jul 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Julianne Forcier, MS?
I saw Julianne for different conditions (fertility, stress, fatigue, prenatal care, etc.) and loved my experiences with her. She has a flexible schedule and is always on-time. She has a wonderful bedside manner and is very knowledgeable in all areas (fertility, nutrition, stress management, etc.). She takes time to talk with you about your concerns, then explain the work she recommends. The office is very relaxing and I always felt very comfortable in her care.
Jul 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Julianne Forcier, MS?

How was your experience with Julianne Forcier?

Julianne Forcier MS, LAc  uses a gentle pain free needling technique and has experience treating a variety of disorders.  Comfort as well as the patient's individual needs are always in focus and given the utmost importance throughout the t...

• Acupuncture

2000
Texas Health and Science University

More Information

• Does Julianne Forcier communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Julianne Forcier communicates via email

• Does Julianne Forcier offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Julianne Forcier offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Julianne Forcier offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Julianne Forcier offers an online patient portal

• Does Julianne Forcier have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Julianne Forcier has free onsite parking

• Does Julianne Forcier offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Julianne Forcier offers weekend visits

• Does Julianne Forcier offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Julianne Forcier offers evening visits