Julianne Forcier, MS

Acupuncture ·  Female

Julianne Forcier

Acupuncture & Chinese Herbal Medicine

1708 Walnut Ave Austin, TX 78702

Julianne Forcier, MS is an acupuncturist in Austin, TX and has been practicing for 19 years. She graduated from Texas Health and Science University in 2000 and specializes in acupuncture.

Julianne Forcier accepts

Julianne Forcier accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Advantage HMO
Blue Choice

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Julianne Forcier treats your condition or procedure

• Depressive Disorders
  • Digestive Disorders
  • Elbow Pain
  • Foot and Ankle Injuries
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Hand Pain
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sacroiliac Pain Syndrome
  • Sciatica
  • Sinusitis

Julianne Forcier MS, LAc  uses a gentle pain free needling technique and has experience treating a variety of disorders.  Comfort as well as the patient's individual needs are always in focus and given the utmost importance throughout the t...

• Acupuncture

Julianne Forcier?
Julianne Forcier's Performance
What People Say About Julianne Forcier, MS
RecentHighestLowest
Was an awesome experience. Julianne was the ultimate professional asking questions to make sure she addressed my issues. Throughout the entire appointment she would make sure I was comfortable and not in any pain. She emailed me the following day to check up on me. I would absolutely highly recommend her to my family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Julianne Forcier, MS?
Conscientious and integrity-filled is my first two words that describe Julianne. I have had such a bad back for many years. After my spinal fusion in 2016, pain still remains. Especially sitting for long periods of time at work. Julianne is a miracle worker! She knows exactly what needs to be done! If you are in pain, call her now! You won't be sorry!
×Post a ResponseAre you Julianne Forcier, MS?
I saw Julianne for different conditions (fertility, stress, fatigue, prenatal care, etc.) and loved my experiences with her. She has a flexible schedule and is always on-time. She has a wonderful bedside manner and is very knowledgeable in all areas (fertility, nutrition, stress management, etc.). She takes time to talk with you about your concerns, then explain the work she recommends. The office is very relaxing and I always felt very comfortable in her care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Julianne Forcier, MS?
Julianne had helped me through many different conditions, from balancing hormones and anxiety, to sinus infection, to vertigo...etc. She has a very gentle approach. She is kind and listens intently to every word I say. She has food recommendations to help balance whatever is out of balance. She has lots of different herbs that have even healed a sinus infection (so glad not to have to get a prescription pharmaceutical!!). I always leave her session feeling euphoric, and am taken into a deep, deep state of relaxation. She is just amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Julianne Forcier, MS?
Julianne provides wonderful care. Her technique with needle insertion and removal is excellent. She asks incisive questions to guide treatment. I appreciate that I can make appointments by phone or email, and Julianne is always responsive. She has always been on-time for my appointments, as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Julianne Forcier, MS?
I have seen Julianne for several different conditions and she has been a great help each time. She is very professional always pleasant. She listens to one’s concerns and asks thoughtful questions to help understand ones concerns. On numerous occasions made time for appointments, even on very short notice when needed. I would highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Julianne Forcier, MS?
I was recommended to Julienne by a friend to help with my allergy symptoms and it made a world of difference. I go regularly and it’s the most relaxing, peaceful and healing experience. I highly recommend Julienne who is so great, kind, patient and knowledgeable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Julianne Forcier, MS?
I’ve found Julianne’s approach to be extremely thorough. She listens thoughtfully and asks comprehensive questions, follows up on symptoms and outcome, offers options to further support treatment and generally provides a calm and healing overall experience. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Julianne Forcier, MS?
Julianne has treated various ailments over the years for me. She is very understanding and helpful. I have had various weird work schedules over the years. I would generally have to make or move appointments on the same day. Julianne always tried to accommodate me even I would literally call or email her hours before I would try to get in. I am grateful for this.
×Post a ResponseAre you Julianne Forcier, MS?
She gave the most comprehensive health questionnaire I have ever experienced. I was impressed. Both courses of treatment that I took from her, each several years apart were quite effective.
×Post a ResponseAre you Julianne Forcier, MS?
Throughout yrs I have been to several of the diff acupuncture offices throughout Austin. I always left feeling slightly unsatisfied for one reason or another. A colleague recommended Julianne to me in 2014 when I was suffering immensely from a newly diagnosed autoimmune ulcerative colitis diagnosis. Drs were wanting to start me on immunosuppressants which I knew was a route I did not want to take. I immediately felt at ease discussing an awkward disease w Julianne upon initial meeting. After my first session, I realized what I was missing all those previous times. Julianne spends time finding the exact spot to place each needle & makes sure everything is comfortable & exactly where it should be. She guineinly cares about the well being of other human beings. Since initially going to her for UC; I now go back for anything else that comes up - running injuries, anxiety, stress, panic attacks. For me, I leave an appt w Julianne feeling so refreshed/relaxed/restored/& renewed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Julianne Forcier, MS?
Julianne has been treating me for various health issues for many years. I found Julianne after I was frustrated with my healthcare provider prescribing me many medications to treat my issues. My issues never resolved and I was also dealing with the side effects of the medications. I highly recommend Julianne and acupuncture treatments if you are looking for a natural approach to healing. Julianne is kind and always takes the time to listen to how you are feeling to customize the treatment for that session. I find acupuncture to be very relaxing and her office space is comfortable to optimize your treatment sessions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Julianne Forcier, MS?
Julianne treated me while I was pregnant. It was easy to make an appointment, I appreciated her professionalism and the quality of her care was excellent. She was very knowledgeable and gave me confidence that I was in good hands. I was in a lot of pain from the pregnancy and Western medicine wasn't working. I turned to Julianne for help and was relieved she knew exactly what to do. I would highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Julianne Forcier, MS?
I am new to Austin and found Julianne online. She is wonderful. She help both my girlfriend and I get through some serious issues we were having.
×Post a ResponseAre you Julianne Forcier, MS?
I have received excellent care from Julianne for about 16 years. She listens to my concerns and is very knowledgeable. She is a kind and caring person who provides the highest quality of care. This has allowed me to maintain my health over the years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Julianne Forcier, MS?
I was completely skeptical at first. I suffered a mid-foot injury and my PCP recommended acupuncture. I did research and found Julianne. I couldn't have been happier. She is exceedingly helpful. I'm referring all my friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Julianne Forcier, MS?
Julianne has provide excellent experiences to my wife my daughter and me. She is always cheerful and thoughtful with her caring ways to her practice. She listens to our concerns about how our aches and pains are affecting us and how to use acupuncture to help alleviate those concerns. She is easy to see and works with your schedule. Her office is clean with soft listening music to assist you with a healthful session to leave you relaxed and feeling great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Julianne Forcier, MS?
Julianne treated me for back and digestive issues. She’s always very observant about my stress levels. Many times she could tell how stressed I was before I said anything. I would still be seeing her regularly if I stilled lived in Austin and try to make an appt when I do go back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Julianne Forcier, MS?
Julienne Forcier's expert acupuncture treatments brought me fast relief from the spinal problems I had. She answers questions and explains everything very well. I reccomend her highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Julianne Forcier, MS?
Julianne is an highly skilled practitioner and has helped me address specific health issues in addition to providing general wellness support. She is a gentle, a careful listener, and maintains a pretty, clean, and tranquil office. I always leave sessions feeling refreshed and grounded.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Julianne Forcier?

Compare Providers