Julia Appleby, LPCC-S

Counseling ·  Female · Age 55

Julia Appleby

Julia Appleby, LPCC-S is a counselor in North Canton, OH. She specializes in counseling.

Make an appointment

Julia Appleby accepts

Julia Appleby accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check if Julia Appleby treats your condition or procedure

Julia Appleby's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Adolescent Depression
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Couples Therapy
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Eating Disorders
  • Family Counseling
  • Grief
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
  • Relationship Issues
  • Solution-Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT)
  • Stress
  • Stress Management
  • Substance Abuse

Dedicated to helping individuals, couples, and families achieve greater emotional wellness and adjustment.

• Counseling

Julia Appleby?
Julia Appleby's Performance
What People Say About Julia Appleby, LPCC-S
RecentMost Helpful
Julia is a wonderful therapist that I have had the pleasure of seeing for almost 7 years. Her passion to help her patients grow and heal is her #1 priority. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to find someone who truly cares.
×Post a ResponseAre you Julia Appleby, LPCC-S?
Julia is very personable and seems to try to establish a connection very quickly. My teen daughter sees her. Because she is very shy, she likes me to sit in on the sessions so I am able to see first hand how easily Julia is to talk with.
×Post a ResponseAre you Julia Appleby, LPCC-S?
Julia is incredibly helpful. She provides an honest yet optimistic take on every situation. She doesn't pry but still asks enough questions to solve the problem. She genuinely cares about every single one of her patients. Julia never rushes a patient even if they are going over their appointment time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Julia Appleby, LPCC-S?
I have been seeing Julia for several years and appreciate her candid, straight-forward insight. She is a great listener and experienced counselor. I have referred several friends and family members to Julia.
×Post a ResponseAre you Julia Appleby, LPCC-S?
I am a current patient and have been since 2011-2012. Very good, very personable, very helpful and I couldn't ask for a better person to talk to! I mean my commitment for this many years speaks for itself. She's awesome!
×Post a ResponseAre you Julia Appleby, LPCC-S?
She said "I hear your frustration, give me the opportunity to listen to you. If I am not a good fit for you, I know that I can refer you to someone that will be". Congenial, empathetic, regarding and true.
×Post a ResponseAre you Julia Appleby, LPCC-S?
Good provider. Schedules tight though for appts so need to be proactive and schedule way out and cancel as needed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Julia Appleby, LPCC-S?
She was kind and made me feel comfortable. She listened and had great insight. She opened herself up which made me feel comfortable opening myself as well. I went in feeling sad and anxious that I even needed to be there, but she made me understand that I was completely normal and opened my eyes to things I hadn't thought about.
×Post a ResponseAre you Julia Appleby, LPCC-S?
I love how easy it is to talk to julia. Doesn't feel like counseling, feels more like talking to a friend. She keeps herself current and even open to other treatments. I taught her the benefits of CBD and she did not dismiss it like some do.
×Post a ResponseAre you Julia Appleby, LPCC-S?
The first day that my husband and I met with Julia, we were so happy to have found her. She has always made both of us feel completely at ease and unguarded. There's a stigma about counseling and many people are hesitant, but I say you haven't found The right counselor. When it's right, you will feel safe, respected & heard. Having someone help you to develop better communication and/or coping skills is something everyone could benefit from. I truly look forward to my appointments with Julia.
×Post a ResponseAre you Julia Appleby, LPCC-S?
I have been going to Julia Appleby for just under 2 years. She is a very pleasant person. she actually listens to you. she will then give you suggestions and help you to work it out. on the following appointment she will always follow up with you. our appointments have always ended on an upbeat note. She actually seems to care about you as a person. she makes sure you know who your support is and who to call for days when you feel like you can't go on anymore. Office staff is very friendly
×Post a ResponseAre you Julia Appleby, LPCC-S?

How was your experience with Julia Appleby?