Dr. Juli Mazi, ND

Naturopathy ·  Female · Age 39

Dr. Mazi

Dr. Juli Mazi

2310 California Blvd Napa, CA 94559

Dr. Juli Mazi, ND is a naturopath in Napa, CA. She graduated from National College Of Natural Medicine and specializes in naturopathy, cardiology, and more.

At a glance

• Recent Reviews . Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Low wait times . Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Dr. Mazi accepts

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Mazi treats your condition or procedure

• Allergies
  • Allergy Testing
  • Anemia
  • Asthma
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Blood Test
  • Cancer Treatment
  • Celiac Disease
  • Chronic Epstein-Barr Virus Disease
  • Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
  • Chronic Interstitial Cystitis
  • Common Cold
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Crohn's Disease
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Detoxification Evaluation
  • Diabetes Type 2
  • Diverticulitis
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Fatigue
  • Nutritional Counseling
  • Premenstrual Syndrome
  • Stress Management
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Weight Loss

Dr. Mazi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Mazi

Dr. Mazi?
Dr. Mazi's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Juli Mazi, ND
Dr. Mazi is so helpful and understanding to all health issues I have been having over the years. She has kind approach to her communication and I never feel rushed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Juli Mazi, ND?
I have heard Julie speak on a host of topics- detoxing, the thyroid, auto-immune disorders, etc. and I am always so impressed by the depth and breadth of her knowledge. Whenever I have gone to her with an issue, I feel she has had great insight. I also really appreciate her holistic and integrative approach. She recognizes that the body, mind, and emotions all effect one another. I highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Juli Mazi, ND?
So, what am I looking for in a doctor? Someone who is holistic and natural. Someone who listens. Someone who is compassionate. Someone who incorporates powerful new wellness science such as genetics and immunology. Finally, I am a certified nutritionist. Scientific credibility is important to me. I am so pleased to say, I found all of this with Dr. Juli Mazi!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Juli Mazi, ND?
Dr. Mazi is amazing. In just one meeting I learned so much about how our body works and that there are many approaches to healing it. I could feel her passion and that made me feel so comfortable. I totally recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Juli Mazi, ND?
I would highly recommend Dr. Mazi to anyone suffering or struggling to discover their best health. Although somewhat alternative, her approach is very grounded and sound. I feel that she truly cares about my life, health, and purpose and not just about fixing problems or issues in the short-term. Her approach feels more like a partnership. She is kind and dedicated to the wellness of her clients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Juli Mazi, ND?
Dr Mazi's approach to solving a medical issue is thorough and she really listens to what you have to say about your condition and that they are helping her narrow the treatment path. That alone is worth 5 stars and is something a lot of doctors gloss over. I would not hesitate in recommending Dr Mazi to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Juli Mazi, ND?
Dr. Juli Mazi is kind, compassionate and has a phenomenal wealth of knowledge and tools at her disposal to improve your life without pharmaceuticals. If you want to connect with someone you can feel confident in and feel fabulous, I highly recommend you make an appointment with her today! Cindie Ambar, Aptos, CA
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Juli Mazi, ND?
Dr Juli Mazi is a wonderful, holistic doctor and a great resource for our community. She has helped guide my mother, my daughter and myself back to healing and healthy habits. Her wealth of knowledge of holistic nutrition, IV therapy, stress reduction and her investigative ability to find the root cause of the dysfunction is a gift in so many ways. Besides being a top holistic provider she is also very caring and an incredible listener. Helping people thrive is Dr. Mazi's passion and gift.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Juli Mazi, ND?
Dr. Mazi is knowledgeable, caring, and has great suggestions for improving health. She really understands how to explain very technical info in a way that makes it easy to understand. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Juli Mazi, ND?
I would gladly recommend Dr Juli Mazi to anyone who is desiring to live their healthiest life possible. Whether it is hormone malfunction, needing to steer clear of pharmaceuticals, or any condition really. The office is warm and friendly, Dr Juli Mazi is compassionate, and a good listener, truly wanting what is best for her clients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Juli Mazi, ND?

How was your experience with Dr. Mazi?

As a naturopathic doctor, I spend a lot of time listening to my patients to truly understand what they're going through. I treat the whole person, the whole picture and take into account the physical, mental and emotional aspects of their experience....

• Naturopathy