Julee Miller, AP

Julee Miller, AP

AcupunctureFemaleAge 51

Julee Miller, AP is a Acupuncturist in Jacksonville, FL. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Julee Miller to book an appointment.

Health Pointe Jacksonville

Visit Website
Health Pointe Jacksonville LLC3840 Belfort Rd Ste 305 Jacksonville, FL 32216

• Low Wait Times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Julee Miller's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Julee Miller

Julee Miller

Acupuncture has been KEY in the treatment of my son’s anxiety. I’m not a fan of giving my children medication and will always search for alternative treatments. My son’s anxiety surfaced in 2015 right after Hurricane Matthew came through St Johns. At first, we tried therapy, but it didn’t seem to be helping. That’s when I found Dr. Julee Miller and Health Pointe Jacksonville. At his first treatment he was nervous and only did a couple acupuncture needles paired with the infrared light therapy. With each treatment he added more needles and he would be so relaxed that he’d fall asleep. After his 3rd treatment, while walking to the car, he said: “mommy, I feel great!”. That made me so happy to hear because as a fellow anxiety sufferer I knew this was huge for him. He could barely get through a day at school without a breakdown. That makes it tough on a 4th grader since the other kids don’t understand what he’s going through. His concentration is better, his anxiety has gone away, and he h
Apr 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Julee Miller, AP?
I've been incredibly pleased with my experience with Dr. Julee and her team! I started seeing Dr. Julee in early January for infertility after trying to conceive for a year and a half and experiencing a heartbreaking miscarriage at 10 weeks the previous fall. She asked me to give her three months (12 weeks) of treatments. Fortunately, thanks to Dr. Julee and her team, we were able to conceive naturally after 3 months - just as she had promised. I'm delighted to say that I'm currently 18 weeks pregnant and I've had a happy and healthy pregnancy. Dr. Julee has felt like my advocate and partner throughout this entire process, and for that I'm most grateful. I highly recommend her!
Apr 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Julee Miller, AP?
Two thumbs up! I signed up for a massage in order to relieve some holiday and work stress. Not only were they able to get me in quickly, but my experience was also fluid and top-rate. It also was more affordable than one of the big franchises. Can't beat the quality and convenience. As I began trusting the team...I started getting B12 shots, accupress, and cupping. It was the best pain relief I have had in years! I highly recommend them.
Erin Gordon – Apr 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Julee Miller, AP?
I can't say enough wonderful things about my experience at Health Pointe Jacksonville. The cleanliness of the practice, professionalism of the staff and knowledge of Dr. Miller surpassed my expectations. Dr. Miller was very invested in our fertility struggles and truly cares about her patients. Thank you, Dr. Miller for helping us conceive. I went to Health Pointe Jacksonville for biweekly acupuncture sessions as recommended by her individualized treatment plan. After 7 weeks of treatments, we conceived and are expecting. I highly recommend Health Pointe Jacksonville for anyone interested in receiving acupuncture. They are the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Julee Miller, AP?
At this point in my life, health has become even more important! I wanted to seek alternative ways in keeping good health ~ naturally!! As with many women, I began to struggle with hormonal imbalances that were effecting me each day. Dr. Julee Miller was very attentive while thoroughly listening to my concerns! After just a few treatments that included teas, herbs and Acupuncture, the “rebalancing” has been remarkable!! I have even noticed some other ailments not addressed yet, are gone!! The staff is very knowledgeable, friendly and efficient!! I will definitely pursue long term treatment at Health Pointe Jacksonville to ensure continued good health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Julee Miller, AP?
There are none better than Dr. Julee and her staff. The care and attention are remarkable. Whatever your issues trust that you will be treated with the utmost respect. Thank you does not cover it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Julee Miller, AP?
I have MS. As such I have a great deal of Pins and Needles pain in my legs and feet. Using acupuncture Dr. Julee Miller relieves that pain. There is no cure for MS but for the relief she provides last about a week. That may not sound like much but for me that is huge. I am now able to sleep and enjoy visiting with my wife, family and friends without the distraction of pain.
Rob – Mar 31, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Julee Miller, AP?
I came to Dr. Julee in severe pain from back and knee problems. I've had spinal and knee injections. I was on pain meds but they caused me to be very sick so I had to stop them and could only take ibuprofen or Tylenol. After my first treatment, I was unbelievably with minimal pain. It was so awesome to go through the day relieved of pain. I will continue my treatments until the pain is gone. I highly recommend Dr. Julee. She truly cares and I am so thankful for her help. Make an appointment !
Earlene in Jacksonville, FL – Aug 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Julee Miller, AP?

How was your experience with Julee Miller?

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Julee Miller treats your condition or procedure

• Injection Therapy
  • Moxibustion
  • Stress

Julee Miller accepts

Julee Miller accepts the following insurance:

Making a Difference

By offering  patients a truly unique and safe holistic treatment approach, Dr. Miller is able to treat a wide variety...

Julee Miller AP, DOM, NMT is the founder and owner of Health Pointe Jacksonville. She is a Jacksonville area Board Certified and Licensed Acupuncture Physician...Read more

• Acupuncture