Julee Chui, LAC

Julee Chui, LAC

Acupuncture  ·
Female  ·
Julee Chui, LAC is an acupuncturist in Torrance, CA and has been practicing for 19 years. She graduated from Santa Barbara College Of Oriental Medicine in 1999 and specializes in acupuncture.Read her story

21707 Hawthorne Blvd Ste 305

Torrance, CA 90503

Learn about Julee Chui

Julee Chui's bio

This content was provided by Julee Chui "My goal is to help people feel better and maintain their health in a natural way. My interest began with natural herbal remedies, and this lead me to the powerful system of acupuncture and traditional Chinese medicine. I began my training at the Santa Barbara College of Oriental Medicine and received my master's degree in Traditional Chinese Medicine in 1999. I continue to study and learn from leaders in the field and through my many years of experience with my patients, friends and family. I use acupuncture and herbal remedies as a regular part of my lifestyle and encourage my clients to do the same to maintain balance and address any health issues that arise. I am a state board licensed acupuncturist, and currently have a private practice in Torrance, California. "

This content was provided by Julee Chui "I take time to listen to what is ailing you, and use my years of training and experience to develop a treatment plan that is reasonable for your life. I use acupuncture, moxabustion, cupping and herbal medicine, as well as offer diet and lifestyle suggestions to enhance the benefits of my treatments. I strive to make each session as therapeutic and comfortable as possible."

• Acupuncture

Julee Chui does not have any board certifications listed.

• Cupping Therapy
  • Herbal Medicine

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of California, Santa Barbara
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1994
  • Santa Barbara College Of Oriental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1999

Julee Chui has no awards or honors listed.

Julee Chui has no media or publications listed.

Julee Chui does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Julee Chui and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Julee Chui's Reviews