Dr. Judy Strauss, PHD

Clinical Social Work ·  Female · Age 58

Dr. Strauss

Judy R Strauss , Ph.D, LCSW

3333 Henry Hudson Pkwy Ste 4 Bronx, NY 10463

Dr. Judy Strauss, PHD is a clinical social worker in Bronx, NY. She specializes in clinical social work and social work.

Dr. Strauss accepts

Dr. Strauss accepts the following insurance:

Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield

Dr. Strauss?
Dr. Strauss' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Judy Strauss, PHD
RecentMost Helpful
In my lifetime of over 70 years, I had a few therapists who helped me build bridges over a neurosis. At this time I am delighted to have found such a resourceful and skillful therapist as Dr. Strauss. She has a drawer full of techniques and insights that have helped enormously in the year or so I’ve seen her. She is a fine professional with an astute awareness of patient needs. I am lucky to have found her. My only complaint would be that she didn't have the green tea I like on one occasion.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Judy Strauss, PHD?
Dr. Strauss is amazing. I didn’t ever think I would be able to manage my anxiety and challenges. She is simply one of a kind. Her knowledge, expertise and experience, combined with empathy and compassion creares a safe environment for any patient to be able to thrive in. I wish I could give a score HIGHER than 5 stars to Dr Strauss ( Dr Judy is what her patients call her by the way. That’s how awesome she is).
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Judy Strauss, PHD?
Intelligent. Street smart. Gets to the core of the problem. Dr. Strauss is exceptionally intuitive while being clinically observant. As a male that was being emasculated by my insane wife and her malicious attorney, Dr. Strauss delicately encouraged me to take care of myself and to regain my confidence and independence. She helped me out of my depression and slowly but surely I became the person I had always been. Happy, independent, and free.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Judy Strauss, PHD?
I started therapy with Dr. Judy in August of 2016, when my life-partner of over thirty years was diagnosed with an incurable neurological disease. The treatment has been a tremendous help in dealing with the daily challenges of being a caregiver while being a professional musician at the same time. Dr. Judy is good at finding constructive plans of action thanks to her knowledge of resources for eldercare and through her many professional connections in New York. I am glad to have her on my team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Judy Strauss, PHD?
I am a full-time working mother of teenage twins who reached out to Judy upon having to deal with a family crisis. I needed someone who could help us process these events so we could move forward. She has been incredibly warm and caring every step of the way. My children and I are very comfortable with her. She really listens and offers good, practical advice. After a year, we are seeing daylight again. We highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Judy Strauss, PHD?
I began seeing Judy in September 2016 as I was starting my own private practice. Her experience and insight has been tremendously helpful as I have been growing my own practice. Her skills as a psychotherapist, educator and relational approach has been just right for advising me as I grow as a clinician.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Judy Strauss, PHD?
I’d like to strongly recommend Dr. Judy Strauss. She is an absolutely fantastic doctor and treats all her patients like family. My son is a college student in New York, attending a high pressure university. When the pressures of balancing school and his personal life became too much for him, I reached out to Dr. Strauss. She immediately took him under her wing and has helped him tremendously. She returns messages promptly and truly cares about her patients and their loved ones. She’s the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Judy Strauss, PHD?
The results in an enlightening, no-pressure environment speak for themselves. Thanks to the non-judgmental unconditional support and amazingly useful feedback I'm getting from Dr Judy Strauss, I'm achieving new levels of balance, harmony, and yes--"happiness/peace", as I discover deeper levels of self-understanding. I highly recommend Dr Judy Strauss to anyone who is looking for sensitive, knowledgeable and effective character analysis and/or improvement.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Judy Strauss, PHD?
Before my recent retirement I worked and found psychotherapy in Manhattan. When I retired and moved to Riverdale NY, I needed to find a new therapist to deal with issues of postretirement identity, marriage conflicts, and depression. Dr. Strauss has been just what I needed. Her humane connection, intelligence, and balance between close listening, and insightful feedback has helped me tremendously.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Judy Strauss, PHD?
I highly recommend Dr. Strauss. Her insights and supportive nature are fueled by her generous and warm heart. You will feel safe, and in good hands.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Judy Strauss, PHD?
I've been in treatment for many years, with different therapists and doctors, and can say that my life has truly shifted because I felt safe enough with Dr. Strauss. Feeling accepted and comfortable enough to really talk was the beginning of my life shifting in a way to feel better. My expectation was to feel less overtaken by my negative feelings and for my life to be different. I highly recommend Dr. Strauss.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Judy Strauss, PHD?
Judy is an amazing therapist. Caring, great listener and amazing. I highly recommend her to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Judy Strauss, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Strauss?