Dr. Judy Roy, DC

Chiropractic •  Female • Age 62

Dr. Roy

East Town Chiropractic

4800 Millertown Pike Knoxville, TN 37917

Dr. Judy Roy, DC is a Chiropractor in Knoxville, TN. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Roy to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Chiropractors in your area

See similar Chiropractors in Knoxville

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Roy accepts

Dr. Roy accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
Network S
Golden Rule
POMCO Group

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Check if Dr. Roy treats your condition or procedure

• Neck Pain
  • Neck Pain Procedure
  • Nutritional Supplementation
  • Pediatric Diseases
  • Sacro Occipital Technique (SOT)
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Sprain
  • Thompson Technique
  • Whiplash
  • Wrist Disorders
  • X-Ray

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Judy Roy, DC...

Offer an online patient portal?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer evening visits?

Communicate via email?

Offer weekend visits?

Dr. Roy's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Roy

Dr. Roy?
What People Say About Dr. Judy Roy, DC
Dr. Roy is amazing. She is very professional and spends the time it takes to make a difference.
Oct 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Judy Roy, DC?
I was treated by Dr. Roy for Vertigo, my first for Vertigo and first experience with Chiropractor. I was so fortunate to find this Chiropractor. I did wonder how one doctor could receive 5 stars consistently. Now I know. Results. She is experienced, professional, and personable. Her staff is wonderful. Appointments are timely, little to no waiting. Highly recommend.
JDates in Kodak, TN – Mar 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Judy Roy, DC?
I have spent many years dealing with back pain. I have also spent many hours at doctor's offices, physical therapy, and was even referred to a surgeon, all time spent getting no where. One visit with Dr. Roy and relief is an understatement. Sure there were some ups and downs during the treatment period as she told me there would be, but I am back working out and most importantly, I can perform my task as a plumber with little pain. I was a skeptic, but no more. She is awesome!
Tim Bogan in Knoxville, TN – Jan 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Judy Roy, DC?
Dr Roy is by far the best chiropractor. She is excellent in any situation you come at her with. I had my sciatic nerve pinched and pain like that is unbearable. I was on cane for over a month . I was 32 at the time. A friend referred me and when she seen me walk in the compassion she expressed was heart felt. She seen me 6 days a week. She would have her workers or herself call me to see if i was doing ok. With her help I began to get my quality of life back. I absolutely love her and staff.
Cole Sheperd in La Follette, TN – Dec 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Judy Roy, DC?
Dr. Roy really cares about her patients and it shows. She can help you have instant pain relief and will work with you on a plan to keep you out of pain. She has up date laser equipment to relieve pain and promote healing. She has helped me with lower back and neck pain, tmj problems, shoulder pain. I highly recommend her.
Karen F. in Knoxville, TN – Aug 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Judy Roy, DC?
Do Not consider any other treatment facility until you visit these gals! One of the most pleasant,and healing chiropractic adjustment i have received in a long time.Dr.Roy used a combination of techniques and methods and i felt instant relief.I have been receiving chiropractic care in NYC for over 10 years now,and at first touch i new how experienced she was,her bed side manners are excellent paired with a sense humor that is very refreshing,her staff is very friendly & professional. A must go !
Marianne Ramade in Riverdale, NY – Jul 25, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Judy Roy, DC?
She is a competent & gentle person! I feel very comfortable with her!
chloie airoldi-watters in Knoxville, TN – Jun 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Judy Roy, DC?
Dr. Roy has been my physician since 1998. She has been professional and has always done what was in my best interest as her patient. She continues to expand her knowledge to be the best she can possibly be. I recommend her without reservation.
Sherry Lawrence in Knoxville, TN – Apr 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Judy Roy, DC?
Dr. Judy Roy has been so valuable to my health. Anytime I have an issue with my back she is the first person I call. She has found problems with my feet that created the problems in my back. She always manages to fit me in when I call for an emergency. I recommend her always to people who are having issues. My husband is a home builder and several of his employees have gone to her for back and wellness issues. Herself and her staff are always very kind, helpful and accommodating.
Beth MacDonald in Knoxville, TN – Feb 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Judy Roy, DC?
Dr. Roy is very knowledgeable and caring. Excellent at diagnosis and treatment.
Joyce D in Knoxville, TN – Feb 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Judy Roy, DC?
Three years of back pain and finally reached a point of getting something done. Dr. Judy Roy took care of my back problem! Friendly, very knowledgeable, and knew exactly what to do to give me relief. I highly recommend Dr. Roy for your pain.
Robert Winter in Knoxville, TN – Feb 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Judy Roy, DC?
I've been a patient of Dr. Roy's for my entire life. I've always come to her whenever I'm having any problems with my joints or back. She takes me in, realigns a few things, and after a quick chat, I'm back out the door, better than ever. I would strongly recommend Dr. Roy to anyone who is in need of a caring, professional chiropractor, who takes care of her patients.
Joshua in Knoxville, TN – Feb 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Judy Roy, DC?
Dr. Roy always is always attentive to my particular pain/issues I have. She is very thorough with her treatment, and makes sure that I don't have any other questions or issues before I leave her office. If any of my friends or co-workers ever have any back pains or other physical maladies, I ALWAYS recommend Dr Roy to them!!
Brandon Callaway in Knoxville, TN – Feb 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Judy Roy, DC?
I lived with severe back pain for over a year and doctor's had been unable to help. Dr. Roy has changed my life. She is extremely knowledgeable and identified several problems causing my chronic back pain. She organized a treatment plan for my back, but also took a holistic approach and treated my overall health. Thanks to Dr. Roy, I have gone from being unable to pick up my children to jumping on the trampoline and wrestling on the ground with them. Chronic pain no longer controls my life.
Kelly D in Knoxville, TN – Feb 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Judy Roy, DC?
Excellent results from Dr. Roy. Entire office experience was outstanding. Staff is friendly and professional and the office atmosphere is comfortable and relaxing.
Dixie Smithfield in Knoxville, TN – Feb 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Judy Roy, DC?
I have been a patient of Dr. Roy since January, 2016. Dr. Roy identified problems (ranging from pinched nerves to degenerative disc disease, just to name a few) with my spine on the 1st. office visit. In my opinion, after 6 weeks of treatments, I am 99% pain free. If the previous 6 weeks are any indicator of my future outcome, I should be pain free very shortly. Don't hesitate to call and make an appointment. You will not regret it!
AJ in Knoxville, TN – Feb 09, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Judy Roy, DC?
Dr Roy is a highly skillful and effective Chiropractor. If you want results with plenty of support and information about your condition she will take the time to share information and make recommendations to get you back on track to feel healthy again. She has over 25 years experience and it shows in her ability to diagnose and start appropriate treatment.In my opinion and many many others she's the best.
Maggie Longmire in Knoxville, TN – Feb 03, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Judy Roy, DC?
Dr. Judy Roy took time to explain what my problem was and helped me improve. I had headaches and neck pain for months. I feel so much better now! I highly recommend her.
Jan 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Judy Roy, DC?
I have had chiropractic treatment with various providers for over 40 years. Dr. Roy is, by far, the best chiropractor I have ever seen. She has a huge knowledge base about disease and disease management, she has superlative chiropractic skills, and she employs a wide variety of chiropractic techniques.
Kate Hume in Knoxville, TN – Dec 31, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Judy Roy, DC?
Dr. Roy is an exceptional chiropractor. She spends enough time with her patients to determine all the ways she can make you feel better. Is is really easy to get an appointment-usually the same day or next day from when I call. The office staff is friendly and funny. It's a really great place to go to feel better fast. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Roy for all your chiropractic needs.
Knoxville, TN – Oct 28, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Judy Roy, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Roy?

• Chiropractic
  • Homeopathy

More Information

• Does Dr. Roy communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Dr. Roy communicates via email

• Does Dr. Roy offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Roy offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Dr. Roy offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Dr. Roy offers an online patient portal

• Does Dr. Roy have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Dr. Roy has free onsite parking

• Does Dr. Roy offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Roy offers weekend visits

• Does Dr. Roy offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Roy offers evening visits