Judy Herman, LPCMH

CounselingFemaleAge 66

Counseling

Judy Herman, LPCMH is a Counselor in Chattanooga, TN. Her office accepts new patients.

Judy Herman, LPCMH

JudyCounselor

400 E Main St Ste 140e Chattanooga, TN 37408

Compare with other Counselors

Compare Judy Herman with our nearby Counselors at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Atlanta.

Make an appointment at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Atlanta today at (770) 615-0974.

These providers are on the medical staff of Cancer Treatment Center of America, Atlanta.

Judy Herman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Judy Herman

Judy Herman

Judy was a guest speaker in my class and she did a great job sharing her expertise with my students. They appreciated her presentation and learned valuable lessons from it. Thank you Judy. You are always welcome when another opportunity is presented. May God continue to bless you and your ministry. Dr. Liane de Souza, Ph.D.
Feb 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Judy Herman, LPCMH?
As an ordained minister married for more than 20 years to a person with a counseling background, I felt like going through counseling to correct some issues in our marriage was just a formality--two stubborn people who already know 'the tricks' in relationship counseling and have 'seen and heard it all' just need to get divorced. I was in for a shock! After our first extended session with Judy, she was able to identify a couple of key issues that would change our communication and results.
AL – Nov 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Judy Herman, LPCMH?
I met Judy through a very reputable women's organization and joined a Focus group she had organized. Friendly, open, and speaking with clarity, she lead our group in a very kind and non-judgmental way while making us feel that someone was confidently in charge. She is someone I would recommend if you are looking for guidance with a listening ear.
Nancy Waddell in Chattanooga, TN – Aug 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Judy Herman, LPCMH?
Judy always has a way of helping us see the bigger picture out of difficulties we’re going through. The improvements we’ve made in our communication wouldn't have been possible before coming to counseling. Our relationship has transformed.
Atlanta, GA – Aug 05, 2017
Judy Herman's Reply –
Thank you. It's my privilege.
×Post a ResponseAre you Judy Herman, LPCMH?
Judy presented at our DBSA State retreat. Attendees of her sessions, consistently commented on her ability to make difficult concepts easy to understand. She was knowledgeable, gave insights and tools for improving relationships. Judy is very approachable, accepting and encouraging. As a member of the professional panel discussion on getting more out of healthcare appointments. She emphasized education to empower self, as well as persistence in improving health and life. She gave hope
Daisy Jabas in Nashville, TN – Mar 01, 2017
Judy Herman's Reply –
Thanks. It was an energizing experience for me!
×Post a ResponseAre you Judy Herman, LPCMH?
I had anxiety issues dealing with exams required for me to advance my career and to obtain my desired occupation. Prior to getting help from Judy, I failed twice an exam that I needed to pass to achieve the occupation I wanted to advance my career. After getting the help I needed from Judy, I then passed the exam without any issues and got the occupation and employment that I had long sought after. Judy does care about helping me overcome my anxiety with suggestions and ideas she gave.
Adam in Dallas, Texas – Dec 29, 2016
I'm honored. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Judy Herman, LPCMH?
Very professional, connected electronically, can see the issues clearly.
Bill in Ooltewah, TN – Nov 16, 2016
Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Judy Herman, LPCMH?
Judy is a wonderful, positive woman whose knowledge in communication techniques has changed my relationship with my wife and strengthened our marriage. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who is having communication issues or even just wants to improve their technique. She is worth her weight in gold!
David in Ringgold, GA – May 16, 2016
Judy Herman's Reply –
I'm glad to come along side. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Judy Herman, LPCMH?

How was your experience with Judy Herman?