Judy Herman, LPCMH

Counseling •  Female • Age 64

Judy Herman

JudyCounselor

400 E Main St Ste 140e Chattanooga, TN 37408

Judy Herman, LPCMH is a Counselor in Chattanooga, TN. She is accepting new patients and has not yet indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Judy Herman to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Judy Herman accepts

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Check if Judy Herman treats your condition or procedure

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Judy Herman, LPCMH...

Offer evening visits?

Offer weekend visits?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Communicate via email?

Offer an online patient portal portal?

Judy Herman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Judy Herman

Judy Herman?
What People Say About Judy Herman, LPCMH
Judy was a guest speaker in my class and she did a great job sharing her expertise with my students. They appreciated her presentation and learned valuable lessons from it. Thank you Judy. You are always welcome when another opportunity is presented. May God continue to bless you and your ministry. Dr. Liane de Souza, Ph.D.
Feb 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Judy Herman, LPCMH?
As an ordained minister married for more than 20 years to a person with a counseling background, I felt like going through counseling to correct some issues in our marriage was just a formality--two stubborn people who already know 'the tricks' in relationship counseling and have 'seen and heard it all' just need to get divorced. I was in for a shock! After our first extended session with Judy, she was able to identify a couple of key issues that would change our communication and results.
AL – Nov 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Judy Herman, LPCMH?
I met Judy through a very reputable women's organization and joined a Focus group she had organized. Friendly, open, and speaking with clarity, she lead our group in a very kind and non-judgmental way while making us feel that someone was confidently in charge. She is someone I would recommend if you are looking for guidance with a listening ear.
Nancy Waddell in Chattanooga, TN – Aug 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Judy Herman, LPCMH?
Judy always has a way of helping us see the bigger picture out of difficulties we’re going through. The improvements we’ve made in our communication wouldn't have been possible before coming to counseling. Our relationship has transformed.
Atlanta, GA – Aug 05, 2017
Judy Herman's Reply – Flag
Thank you. It's my privilege.
×Post a ResponseAre you Judy Herman, LPCMH?
Judy presented at our DBSA State retreat. Attendees of her sessions, consistently commented on her ability to make difficult concepts easy to understand. She was knowledgeable, gave insights and tools for improving relationships. Judy is very approachable, accepting and encouraging. As a member of the professional panel discussion on getting more out of healthcare appointments. She emphasized education to empower self, as well as persistence in improving health and life. She gave hope
Daisy Jabas in Nashville, TN – Mar 01, 2017
Judy Herman's Reply – Flag
Thanks. It was an energizing experience for me!
×Post a ResponseAre you Judy Herman, LPCMH?
I had anxiety issues dealing with exams required for me to advance my career and to obtain my desired occupation. Prior to getting help from Judy, I failed twice an exam that I needed to pass to achieve the occupation I wanted to advance my career. After getting the help I needed from Judy, I then passed the exam without any issues and got the occupation and employment that I had long sought after. Judy does care about helping me overcome my anxiety with suggestions and ideas she gave.
Adam in Dallas, Texas – Dec 29, 2016
I'm honored. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Judy Herman, LPCMH?
Very professional, connected electronically, can see the issues clearly.
Bill in Ooltewah, TN – Nov 16, 2016
Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Judy Herman, LPCMH?
Judy is a wonderful, positive woman whose knowledge in communication techniques has changed my relationship with my wife and strengthened our marriage. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who is having communication issues or even just wants to improve their technique. She is worth her weight in gold!
David in Ringgold, GA – May 16, 2016
Judy Herman's Reply – Flag
I'm glad to come along side. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Judy Herman, LPCMH?

How was your experience with Judy Herman?

As a licensed professional counselor and mental health service provider, I'm inspired by the resilience and growth of my clients. I'm a non-medical provider with a holistic approach to wellness who values the worth and dignity of each clien...

• Counseling