Judith Lassen, FNP

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female

Judith Lassen

North Country HealthCare, Kingman, Az

1510 N Stockton Hill Rd Kingman, AZ 86401

Judith Lassen, FNP is a nurse practitioner in Kingman, AZ. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner).

Judith Lassen accepts

Judith Lassen accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Judith Lassen treats your condition or procedure

Judith Lassen's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Judith Lassen

3.0

Judith Lassen?
Judith Lassen's Performance
What People Say About Judith Lassen, FNP
Judith helped me solve my extreme high blood pressure. My 245/126 has come down to 144/78. Judith is a miracle worker. sincerely, Marquita M. Torres
×Post a ResponseAre you Judith Lassen, FNP?
Went in today after waiting to see lassan for a month an she walked out an quit yesterday .didn't even let paiece no.sure she will open a new location. Someone. Else in February .hear northtown.how many times will she pack up an leave her patience .I'm file greevence waiting three months for referrels that never got filled .
×Post a ResponseAre you Judith Lassen, FNP?
I became her patient because of the reception desk response and courtesy (when located at the front office.) After they relocated to the secondary office the receptionist response became rude and uncaring. Chuck
×Post a ResponseAre you Judith Lassen, FNP?
Judy Lassen is a very friendly and caring Nurse Practitioner, she listens to your issues and seems to want to help the best she can. However my first visit she was supposed to have sent out 3 different referrals. I waited a month to hear from someone & never did. So I went back in the next month still in pain from my neck surgery a yr prior. She sent me to P.M. in ft. Mohave, cause she couldn't help me. Never did get the other 2 referrals. Miss my Dr. & neurosurgone in Utah. But thank you Judy!
×Post a ResponseAre you Judith Lassen, FNP?
In the beginning she was great until she moved twice. It takes her referral girl Shannon I believe 4+months to do anything. The phones are terrible. When someone foes answer they are extremely rude and uptight. When and if you can make appointment she constantly has to reschedule people. Then next rescheduled apt will be weeks from the one you previously scheduled. Their office is just a complete mess all the rooms are disgustingly dirty. Then your apt last a whopping 5 minutes? No quality at al
×Post a ResponseAre you Judith Lassen, FNP?
Dr Lassen Is a good person and has went above and beyond for myself and my grandmother. The office staff are also all friendly, courteous and accommodating . Treat these people like you would like to be treated and you will not have a problem. If you walk In with an attitude and are disrespectful to the staff, you will probably be shown the door, and rightfully so. Dr Lassen has quite a few patients and probably quite a few that she has to turn away. There Is a reason for this.
×Post a ResponseAre you Judith Lassen, FNP?
The office is dirty. The staff is dirty. And the doctor has way too many patients. I waited in the waiting room for two an a half hours before being seen. The staff makes medical recommendations and comments. They are so way out of line suggesting procedures. I don't know what's wrong with this practice but don't go there you will be so sorry.
×Post a ResponseAre you Judith Lassen, FNP?
I tried to talk to contact the office about my appointment for 3 days without anyone answering the phone or returning my voice mails. I stopped in the office to find out what the problem was. The first thing out of anyone's mouth was a very rude demand that I leave the building because "no firearms are allowed." Judith Lassen then stated that they receive 100 calls a day and don't have time to answer all of them. Ms. Lassen snipped that I am welcome to find another doctor as I walked out.
First there is a sign at the entrance of the...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Judith Lassen, FNP?
Comfortable ,Patient, Professional and Understanding . Dr. Lassen listens Attentively to your medical problems and tries to accommodate your alternative medical or therapy request. Although she may have a tight schedule. My age and allergies prohibits use of many regular prescriptions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Judith Lassen, FNP?

How was your experience with Judith Lassen?

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

North Country HealthCare, Kingman, Az