Judith Haas, MA

Addiction and Substance Abuse CounselingFemale

Addiction and Substance Abuse Counseling

Judith Haas, MA is an Addiction and Substance Abuse Counselor in Sellersville, PA.

Judith Haas, MA

Penn Foundation

807 Lawn Ave Sellersville, PA 18960

Traditional Therapy – done online

Traditional Therapy – done online

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Judith Haas treats your condition or procedure

Judith Haas accepts

Judith Haas' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Judith Haas

Based on 1 rating

I was able to feel at ease almost immediately. I have had many other therapist but Judy is by far the best I've seen. I feel like I can tell her anything and while she is gentle in her manner she can also be bluntly honest when the occasion warrants. I have a completely new perspective of the world and of myself and much of it I can attribute to this lady.
Dan in Sellersville, PA – May 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Judith Haas, MA?

How was your experience with Judith Haas?

• Addiction and Substance Abuse Counseling

What is the best way to schedule an appointment with Judith Haas, MA?

Does Judith Haas, MA accept any insurance plans?

What is Judith Haas, MA's office address?

Judith Haas' office is located at 807 Lawn Ave, Sellersville, PA 18960. You can find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Judith Haas, MA receive good ratings from patients?

There is a star rating of 5/5 for Judith Haas, MA. Patients say that they trusted the provider's decisions and the provider explained conditions well. See all patient feedback on Healthgrades.

Penn Foundation