Judith Crabtree, NP

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female · Age 69

Judith Crabtree

Judith Crabtree, NP is a nurse practitioner in Redding, CA. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner) and endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism.

Make an appointment

Judith Crabtree accepts

Judith Crabtree accepts the following insurance:

We do not accept health insurance

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Judith Crabtree treats your condition or procedure

• Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Polypectomy
  • Routine Gynecological Care
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Testosterone Replacement Therapy
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Vulvodynia

Perfect Balance

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

What People Say About Judith Crabtree, NP
RecentMost Helpful
She's Amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Judith Crabtree, NP?
First time EVER I’ve had a healthcare provider take time with me! Usually docs barely spend 10 min with you...she’s thorough, and sincerely interested in helping, a RARE quality these days!!o
×Post a ResponseAre you Judith Crabtree, NP?
Judy was so helpful and hears what you are saying. She explained what is happening and made it easy to understand. She really cares about women. I am thankful to the many women who told me about Judy. I am glad I went to see her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Judith Crabtree, NP?
I am just starting with Judy she is kind and cares about women. I felt like I was being listened to by a woman who may have been through some of the same things and knows what she is doing. So glad I finally went. She has helped so many women. Thank you Lord for her and her wisdom.
×Post a ResponseAre you Judith Crabtree, NP?
Judith is so easy to talk to about anything and everything. It's so nice to know that she actually does care about you. Healthcare at its best with someone you can trust.
×Post a ResponseAre you Judith Crabtree, NP?
I have been seeing Judith Crabtree for over 5 years. She is always very gracious, professional and knowledgeable! She has helped me tremendously through the years with hormone replacement therapy as well as guidance and referrals for other health issues. She actually takes the time to listen which is a rarity these days in the medical profession! I highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Judith Crabtree, NP?
Judith Crabtree is very knowledgeable in hormonal problems and treatment. She patiently listens to questions. She is very professional and is very easy to talk to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Judith Crabtree, NP?
Judith is a pleasure to work with. She is very careful to understand your individual needs. She is also patient and helpful with explanations about her recommendations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Judith Crabtree, NP?
I’ve been seeing Judith for 15 years. She has been instrumental in helping me become a healthy person again. It’s truly been life changing. With complicated issues with insulin levels, hormones and thyroid, I was feeling and looking sick all the time. All the other doctors I had seen dismissed my problems and told me it was a result of my eating habits, which was completely false. Judith’s expert knowledge, along with her kindness and sincere concern, changed my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Judith Crabtree, NP?
Came to Judith for help with hormone balance and overall health issues and with her expertise and DNA testing, finally found the right balance of hormones, thyroid meds and B vitamins to get me back on track and feeling fabulous!!!!!!!! Judith and her caring staff are always willing to get you in and answer any and all questions. If you're feeling overwhelmed, emotional, exhausted and maybe a little crazy its probably a hormone imbalance. Judith helped me & my best friend:) She's Amazing
×Post a ResponseAre you Judith Crabtree, NP?
Judith saved my life! I was suffering from severe depression, anxiety, vertigo, migraines. She actually took the time to read all my paperwork ( you know all those papers you fill out and the docs dont look at) and by looking at my ethnicity, background she ordered dna tests and discovered i had a severe b12 deficiency! I have now been treated with methylated b12 for two years and have had no symtoms since my first injection! I can live again! Amazing woman!
×Post a ResponseAre you Judith Crabtree, NP?
Judith always takes time to listen and to really hear my concerns. She explains my options, listens to my input, and answers any questions I have. She helped me at a time when my regular doctor had no answers and my health problems were affecting my ability to function normally and jeopardizing my career. She evaluated my hormones and got them back on track and my life back to normal. I trust her judgment and I am very thankful for her help. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Judith Crabtree, NP?
I have been a patient for over 13 years, originally in Mount Shasta and now in Redding. I wanted bio identical hormone replacement therapy when the time came. In delving into my family history recently, she suspected I may have a genetic mutation seriously affecting my wellness. Testing was positive and her treatment plan for me has been a success. Judith keeps informed on new discoveries in health and wellness and we are very lucky to have her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Judith Crabtree, NP?
Judith us a guru of women's Heath needs. She runs a full...I mean FULL blood panel and addresses underlying conditions missed by most doctors. "Yes" she'll get your harmones in balance and much more in balance. She's a life changer. When you're ready for a life change for the better I fully recommend Judith Crabtree. Tell her "Shann in Smith recommend ls her" if u want.
×Post a ResponseAre you Judith Crabtree, NP?
Judith is extremely thorough. She asks lots of questions and really listens to the answers. I have seen her for years. She has diagnosed complex medical problems missed by many (male) medical doctors. Thanks to her, I have received necessary treatment and feel great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Judith Crabtree, NP?
Judith is a very dedicated individual who listens to you and spends the time to explain treatment. She is like a friend when you go to visit her. Her assistant is very friendly, helpful and responsive.
×Post a ResponseAre you Judith Crabtree, NP?

How was your experience with Judith Crabtree?

Perfect Balance Center For Health and Hormonal Excellence