Juan Mateus, PTA

Physical Therapy (Physical Therapy Assistant) •  Male • Age 35

Juan Mateus

Boca Raton Walk-In Orthopedics and Sports Medicine

4705 N Federal Hwy Boca Raton, FL 33431

Juan Mateus, PTA is a Physical Therapy Assistant in Boca Raton, FL. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Juan Mateus to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Physical Therapy Assistants in your area

See similar Physical Therapy Assistants in Boca Raton

• Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Juan Mateus accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Juan Mateus treats your condition or procedure

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Juan Mateus, PTA...

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Communicate via email?

Offer evening visits?

Offer weekend visits?

Juan Mateus' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Juan Mateus

Juan Mateus?
Physical Therapist Juan Mateus is a true professional. After receiving an accurate diagnosis of my condition Orthopedic Surgeon Dr. Provo referred me to him for a regimen of physical therapy. Juan designed an appropriate treatment plan that was challenging. Over the course of treatment he skillfully applied the tools of his craft in advancing my condition that eventually corrected my issue. Juan was engaged at all times and was genuinely interested in my recovery. It is without hesitation that I recommend his services.
Ron David – Jul 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Juan Mateus, PTA?
Juan was instrumental in eliminating my constant pain in my elbow through PT and training me on proper stretching and exercises. He is very passionate and knowledgeable about his work and is flexible with working with your schedule. Would highly recommend Boca Raton Walk-in Orthopedics and Juan Mateus.
Kevin Borkenhagen – Jul 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Juan Mateus, PTA?
Juan Mateus is an excellent physical therapist who has helped me recover from an injury. He is very friendly, patient, knowledgeable, perceptive, and professional. Juan is very forthcoming in explaining all aspects of the therapeutic exercises and effectively customizes them according to his patients' condition and progress. My recovery has significantly benefited from his care and instruction. I wholeheartedly recommend Juan Mateus for physical therapy.
Jonathan Jaffe – Jun 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Juan Mateus, PTA?
Juan is by far the best Physical Therapist that I have worked with. I was extremely happy with the improvements I made to my shoulder under Juan's directions. Juan combined the doctors PT objectives with my personal goals and developed a plan that enabled me to fully recover my shoulder capabilities. Juan evaluated my range of motions and pain level; identified stretches and exercises for me to do and explained how they would help me. He showed me how to do them and closely monitored me to make sure I was doing them correctly. He did these exercises in a way that I could see how I was improving with time. As Juan observed progress and problems, he adjusted what I did to make sure I would continue to improve. Juan provided a positive attitude, always encouraging me. He has a great sense of humor which he employed to make the appointments fun to do. He documented what I did and the progress I was making so the doctor was able to quickly assess my progress.
Jun 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Juan Mateus, PTA?
Mr. Juan is very kind and very professional,great terapy
Jun 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Juan Mateus, PTA?
Great therapy. Very clean.
Joshua Miller – Jun 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Juan Mateus, PTA?
Juan was great in helping me rehab my shoulder. He was attentive to my pain and putting me to work to strengthen my muscles to the point I can get back to physical activity and working out.
Jun 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Juan Mateus, PTA?
My first session with Juan Mateus was on March 25th, 2020. Having been diagnosed with hip bursitis on account of a very acute pain in the left leg, Doctor Jace Provo slated me for six weeks of bi-weekly physiotherapy as part of my treatment. My skepticism of its effectiveness was quickly dispelled by Juan who exceeded every expectation. Juan is very knowledgeable of his trade; he’s focused, methodical, disciplined, very firm ... yet flexible enough to accommodate with the wide array of exercises at his fingertips, he’s very persistent without being overbearing, he’s very patient and persuasive to get reluctant patients do the prescribed exercise ... until they complete them, he has a very pleasant and respectful demeanor, and the result of his program for me has been a godsend. I am very grateful to him and, based on my own experience, I highly recommend his professional services.
David Benaim – May 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Juan Mateus, PTA?
Great personality, very caring and can definitely tell he enjoys his job and cares about his patients
Jamie Conder – May 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Juan Mateus, PTA?
Juan was a very nice person and did his job with flying colors.
Christian – Mar 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Juan Mateus, PTA?
Juan is an excellent physical therapist. He pushes you to the extremes but that's what is needed for rapid healing. I would highly recommend him
Joe Montrose – Mar 07, 2020
03/03/2020
Eugenio Nunes – Mar 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Juan Mateus, PTA?
Learned so much about my condition..I've been recovering better than I expected..He is very straight forward and works very close with you...Hes the Best!!!
Clay Cowheard – Feb 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Juan Mateus, PTA?
Juan was smart, effective, encouraging, and knowledgeable. He is great at what he does. The atmosphere was great every time.
Alan Synkowicz – Feb 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Juan Mateus, PTA?
Juan has been amazing. Super dedicated. Very meticulous and focused on my needs.
Mike s – Feb 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Juan Mateus, PTA?
I have had a wonderful experience with Juan. He has treated my left knee since Jan 5,2020 and as of today, my knee feels amazing. Thank you so much for taking your time with me. I feel 100% great. I highly recommend Juan for any Physical Therapy treatment. I am glad he helped me gain my strength back.
af – Jan 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Juan Mateus, PTA?
I've been doing physical therapy for 3 weeks and have seen a significant improvement in my shoulder mobility. Juan thoroughly explains every movement and continously asks for feedback to make sure I'm comfortable.
Alex – Jan 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Juan Mateus, PTA?
Juan is an excellent PTA, he has worked me and helped me get better than my previous PTA. I strongly recommend him as he listens and finds the best exercises to get you where you need to be.
NAlbert – Jan 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Juan Mateus, PTA?
I have a wonderful experience with Pt guy is amazing the wonderful job they do . Have acknowledged and they focus on every one individual . I will recommend to people that may need this devices.
Jan 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Juan Mateus, PTA?
I received therapy for about a month, 3x's a week. The staff was amazing. Juan treated me with a personal approach which really helped my healing process. I would definitely recommend his services to anyone needing physical therapy!
Honeynutcs767 – Dec 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Juan Mateus, PTA?

How was your experience with Juan Mateus?

• Physical Therapy (Physical Therapy Assistant)

2018
South University

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Juan Mateus communicate via email?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Juan Mateus offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Juan Mateus offer an online patient portal?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Juan Mateus have free onsite parking?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Juan Mateus offer weekend visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Juan Mateus offer evening visits?

Please call the office to learn more. (561) 220-2622