Dr. J.R. Crabtree, DC

Dr. J.R. Crabtree, DC

Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. J.R. Crabtree, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Searcy, AR.

607 E Race Ave

Searcy, AR 72143

Learn about Dr. Crabtree

This content was provided by Dr. Crabtree "We are a Christian based family health care clinic. Our mission at the Arkansas Upper Cervical Center is to help everyone achieve optimal health. We do this by eduacating familes on natural health and healing; adjusting families so their nerve system functions normal, and evangilizing families to help them have a closer walk with God."

• Chiropractic

Dr. Crabtree does not have any board certifications listed.

• Epilepsy
  • Neck Pain
  • Numbness
  • Skin Diseases
  • Whiplash

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arkansas.

• Arkansas State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Logan College Of Chiropractic
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Crabtree has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Crabtree has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Crabtree does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Crabtree and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Crabtree's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Crabtree to family and friends
Dr. Crabtree's Performance
in Benton, AR |
My husband and I both have been seeing Dr. Crabtree for about 9 months now, and we are both very happy with the results we have gotten from upper cervical care. I was having pain in my neck area, and my husband was also having neck pain and would not be able to turn his head very far. After a few adjustments my husband has greater range of motion in his neck, and the pain that I was having has almost completely gone away.
Heber Springs, ar |
Having Chiari and seeking another option to decompression brain surgery, I visited AUCC and knew it was the place for me! After just the first adjustment and my symptoms are gone! My medicine I don't have to take! The Crabtrees are amazing and God fearing people who will take ultimate care of you and treat you like family! Get your power turned on!!
Searcy, AR |
Dr. Crabtree has helped me tremendously. I was facing surgery and through his treatment plan, I have been able to avoid surgery, while finding relief. He and his staff are so friendly.
in Benton, AR |
Dr. J. R. and Dr. Tanya, and the care they provide, are incredible! I made an appointment to discover whether they could help me with a continual pain at the base of my neck and shoulder, and with numbness and tingling of the fingers on my left hand. After four months of treatment, the pain in my neck and shoulder has disappeared and the occurrence of numbness in my left hand has greatly diminished. An unexpected benefit is that I am experiencing a greater sense of overall health and well-being.
in Greenbrier, AR |
I had been having headaches and numbness in my extremities when I first started seeing Dr. Crabtree in October 2014. Now I rarely have a headache, the numbness is gone, and I feel better in general. The office staff is professional and always pleasant and friendly. Thanks Arkansas Upper Cervical Center!
in Jacksonville, AR |
I must confess l wasn't sure if these treatments would help but l HAVE to say, they sure do! I would recommend this office to anyone needing help..thanks again doc
in Searcy, AR |
I have been "surviving" (not living) everyday for the past 10 years in pain. I had an initial consultation with Arkansas Upper Cervical Center / Dr. Crabtree and he explained to me how his process worked. Dr. Crabtree has given me pain relief and I am now living my life everyday and not surviving everyday. I recommend if you are in pain go to them, they will treat you both physically and spiritually. I would give them as many stars for a rating as I could, just absolutely fantastic!!!!
in Beebe, AR |
I first started seeing Dr. Crabtree in February of 2015. Before making my first appointment at The Arkansas Upper Cervical Center, I suffered from severe acid re-flux, eczema, and digestive issures. Prior to meeting with Dr. Crabtree, I had taken every prescription and over the counter drug known to man. During the first couple of weeks, the medicine and ointments I was using seemed to help but eventually all of my problems would start resurfacing. It was as if I was growing immune to the produc
in Mayflower, AR |
I was told t o pay 2,400.00 on my first visit. I did not have that much money so they put me on a payment plan. My reason for going to see Dr. Crabtree (Arkansas Upper Cervical Center). I passed out in my barn about 6 hours after my first treatment with Dr. Crabtree. I called Dr. Crabtree to ask him what was up with this. I did not have a headache before I went to see him and my head wasn't split open and bleeding either. Dr. Crabtree told me it was probably something to do with my meds. HTN.
in Searcy, AR |
I suffered from debilitating migraines for months and horrible dizzy spells. I could tell a difference after my first adjustment. My headaches are gone, and I feel better in general. I sleep better and have more energy. Dr. Crabtree and all the staff at Arkansas Upper Cervical care are always professional and pleasant and willing to work around my hectic schedule. I am so glad I made the decision to see Dr Crabtree for my care.
Have you seen Dr. J.R. Crabtree, DC?
Are you Dr. Crabtree?