Joyce Wagner, LCSW

Social Work •  Female

Joyce Wagner
95 Allens Creek Rd Ste 323 Bldg 1 Rochester, NY 14618

Joyce Wagner, LCSW is a social worker in Rochester, NY. She specializes in social work and clinical social work.

• Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

4.1

Joyce Wagner?
Joyce Wagner's Performance
What People Say About Joyce Wagner, LCSW
Dr. Wagner is insightful, understanding and patient. She is a wealth of knowledge. She explains things to me in ways that make sense. This ability is extremely important when it comes to me bring able to move forward!! Dr. Wagner is professional and timely with also be relatable. She is an excellent psychologist who I never hesitate to recommend. She has given me the tools needed to live a better life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Joyce Wagner, LCSW?
Joyce is always pleasant and professional. She has a deep understanding of what she does yet is always willing to learn more. She worked with me as a young adult and has helped my own children. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking to improve their life and find peace of mind. She won't do the work for you, but she'll guide you through.
×Post a ResponseAre you Joyce Wagner, LCSW?
Joyce was a godsend to me this year. When my life and emotions were falling apart, I started meeting with her to help myself cope and get emotionally healthy. I credit therapy as the biggest reason I am ending 2017 in a MUCH BETTER place than where I started. She is wise and insightful. She also doesn't waste time. Her sessions are organized, and I always feel like my concerns are addressed. Rather than wasting an hour and $$ on a tangent that really isn't relevant.
×Post a ResponseAre you Joyce Wagner, LCSW?
Joyce creates a comfortable space and is both professional and personal, the best therapist I've ever been to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Joyce Wagner, LCSW?
The negative review does not seem accurate to me. Dr. Wagner is skilled, kind, and has been an important part of my journey of healing. Her humility, objectivity, and expertise create an environment of growth. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Joyce Wagner, LCSW?
I don't understand the previous review. Joyce served two members of our family in an outstanding way. I have had no relationship with her outside of our counseling sessions. She has been a very good listener, very insightful, and very professional including scheduling and interactions. Without diminishing God's role in everything and the patient's decisions to carry out the change recommended, Dr. Wagner's skills and insight helped rescue my marriage and stop harmful addiction. Highly recommend
×Post a ResponseAre you Joyce Wagner, LCSW?
She was very unprofessional and was unwilling to listen to patient concerns. Be wary of the free consultation-she actually charges for that.
×Post a ResponseAre you Joyce Wagner, LCSW?

How was your experience with Joyce Wagner?

• Social Work