Joyce Wagner, LCSW

Social WorkFemale

Joyce Wagner
95 Allens Creek Rd Ste 323 Bldg 1 Rochester, NY 14618

Joyce Wagner, LCSW is a Social Worker in Rochester, NY. Be sure to call ahead with Joyce Wagner to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Social Workers in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check if Joyce Wagner treats your condition or procedure

Joyce Wagner accepts

Joyce Wagner's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Joyce Wagner

4.3

Joyce Wagner?
  • Appointment scheduling (9)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (9)
  • Explained conditions well (9)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (1)
Joyce is wonderful. I feel incredibly comfortable and safe with her. Very knowledgeable and experienced.
Jul 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Joyce Wagner, LCSW?
Dr. Wagner is insightful, understanding and patient. She is a wealth of knowledge. She explains things to me in ways that make sense. This ability is extremely important when it comes to me bring able to move forward!! Dr. Wagner is professional and timely with also be relatable. She is an excellent psychologist who I never hesitate to recommend. She has given me the tools needed to live a better life.
Cynthia – Jan 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Joyce Wagner, LCSW?
Joyce is always pleasant and professional. She has a deep understanding of what she does yet is always willing to learn more. She worked with me as a young adult and has helped my own children. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking to improve their life and find peace of mind. She won't do the work for you, but she'll guide you through.
Jan 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Joyce Wagner, LCSW?
Joyce was a godsend to me this year. When my life and emotions were falling apart, I started meeting with her to help myself cope and get emotionally healthy. I credit therapy as the biggest reason I am ending 2017 in a MUCH BETTER place than where I started. She is wise and insightful. She also doesn't waste time. Her sessions are organized, and I always feel like my concerns are addressed. Rather than wasting an hour and $$ on a tangent that really isn't relevant.
Dec 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Joyce Wagner, LCSW?
Joyce creates a comfortable space and is both professional and personal, the best therapist I've ever been to.
Dec 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Joyce Wagner, LCSW?
The negative review does not seem accurate to me. Dr. Wagner is skilled, kind, and has been an important part of my journey of healing. Her humility, objectivity, and expertise create an environment of growth. Highly recommend.
Rochester, NY – Apr 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Joyce Wagner, LCSW?
I don't understand the previous review. Joyce served two members of our family in an outstanding way. I have had no relationship with her outside of our counseling sessions. She has been a very good listener, very insightful, and very professional including scheduling and interactions. Without diminishing God's role in everything and the patient's decisions to carry out the change recommended, Dr. Wagner's skills and insight helped rescue my marriage and stop harmful addiction. Highly recommend
Rochester, NY – Nov 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Joyce Wagner, LCSW?
She was very unprofessional and was unwilling to listen to patient concerns. Be wary of the free consultation-she actually charges for that.
Feb 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Joyce Wagner, LCSW?

How was your experience with Joyce Wagner?

• Social Work