Joyce Vivian

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female · Age 61

Joyce Vivian

LewisGale Physicians

2155 Apperson Dr Salem, VA 24153

Joyce Vivian is a nurse practitioner in Salem, VA and has been practicing for 4 years. She graduated from James Madison University Nurse Practitioner Program in 2015 and specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner), geriatric medicine, and more.

Joyce Vivian accepts most major insurance plans.

Joyce Vivian has indicated that she accepts most major insurance carriers

(540) 772-3490Find providers who accept this insurance

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check if Joyce Vivian treats your condition or procedure

Joyce Vivian's conditions and procedures:

• Bipolar Disorder
  • Dementia
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Heart Disease
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Tobacco Use Disorder

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Adult Medicine

Likelihood to recommend Joyce Vivian

Joyce Vivian?
Joyce Vivian's Performance
What People Say About Joyce Vivian
Joyce Vivian is excellent and I highly recommend her. She listens and answers all of my questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Joyce Vivian?
I have only recently started going to see Joyce, but I already have complete trust in her decisions. She is easy to talk to and takes the time to listen to me and answer my questions and concerns. Joyce came highly recommended, and the recommendation was completely accurate! I know that Joyce will take care of any questions and issues I have. I never feel rushed during my appointments.
×Post a ResponseAre you Joyce Vivian?
Joyce Vivian is awesome! She takes the time to listen and is very in tune to what you are saying. She has an amazing personality and makes you feel so comfortable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Joyce Vivian?
If you want someone to take care of your medical needs in a very professional, caring, concerned way, then I encourage you to select Joyce Vivian. She is very thorough, takes the time to listen and understand your situation and with her personality your visits will also be enjoyable. I feel very "at ease" during my appointments and know I'm getting extremely professional care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Joyce Vivian?
She is a excellent provider. I would highly recommend her
×Post a ResponseAre you Joyce Vivian?
Dr Joyce listen to your care and needs I love her personality very knowledgeable I’m glad to be under her care for my medical needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Joyce Vivian?
Joyce Vivian is an absolute delight. She is kind and personable and she really knows what she's doing. She wanted to change a medication of mine but before writing the script, she insisted that we run some tests to check my heart rhythms beforehand. Just to be on the safe side. I've never had a provider care so much about every detail. And it means a lot to me. It also helps that she has an amazing staff and nurse. Shamelle is top notch!
×Post a ResponseAre you Joyce Vivian?
I feel very fortunate to have found Joyce Vivian as my new primary health provider. She takes time to listen, is kind and compassionate and very thorough in her examinations. She is always willing to see you. The members of her staff are always friendly and courteous, the environment is always clean and comfortable and I have never had a long wait. I would highly recommend Joyce Vivian to my family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Joyce Vivian?
Joyce is a kind and caring professional. She takes the time to listen and understand your particular issues. And, she is on top of any problems right away. She is the first person that I have gotten my husband to visit for check ups. And, he actually listens to her. That says a lot and it means a tremendous amount to me. Thanks for all that you do for your patients!
×Post a ResponseAre you Joyce Vivian?
Dr. Joyce Vivian & the rest of the staff I encountered at the practice were very professional. They made me feel comfortable, answered all my questions & made my appointment go with ease. I’d would definitely recommend Dr. Joyce as a primary care physician to anyone who asks.
×Post a ResponseAre you Joyce Vivian?
I really appreciate Dr. Vivian's thoroughness. I really like her as a person as well as a Professional. I would recommend my friends and family if they needed a good family doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Joyce Vivian?
I was looking for a new Family Practice doctor and Joyce Vivian was recommended to me. I am so thankful that she was the person I chose. She took all of my problems and ran with them, asking the right questions and not stopping until she had the answers she needed. She is such an easy person to talk to, work with and doesn't try to push you from the office until she has answered all your questions. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an excellent Family Doctor. She's the best
×Post a ResponseAre you Joyce Vivian?
Joyce took extra time necessary to discuss my concerns about my health. Her office followed up immediately with test results and the entire staff were very kind and courteous. Appointment scheduling was also quick and the wait time was the best I have encountere .
×Post a ResponseAre you Joyce Vivian?
Dr. Joyce Vivian is a very compassionate doctors who cares for her patients. At my appointment, she took the time to listen to me and showed concern.
×Post a ResponseAre you Joyce Vivian?
Joyce Vivian and her staff are wonderful! This was my first visit. My PCP had retired and I needed to find a new one. I would recommend her to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Joyce Vivian?
I went to Joyce with health issues. I am a diabetic and with my other doctor he seem not to care if I got my A1C down. With being with her in 90 days she turned my numbers around. I always had to wait sometimes a week to get my results back. The day after my labs were done, I received a call from Joyce. She is very caring takes time to listen to you. Her nurse fits right in with being excellent
×Post a ResponseAre you Joyce Vivian?
I can honestly say that I've never had better medical care than what I receive from Ms. Vivian. She is very thorough but, beyond that, she is very caring. I have not had to wait unreasonable times to see her (whether scheduling an appointment or when I arrive and am in the waiting room). I've had some symptoms that were a bit frightening and she's been extremely reassuring and has made every effort possible to find the root of the problem. She is very respectful and kind.
×Post a ResponseAre you Joyce Vivian?
The first time I met Joyce Vivian, I was thrilled. I know sometimes it takes a long time to find a provider that you're comfortable with. Ms Vivian was professional and discussed all my needs and concerns. I'm very pleased with her staff. I would definitely recommend her to my family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Joyce Vivian?
First experience left me feeling like she really understood and cared about my overall health. Highly recommend her as my doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Joyce Vivian?
Joyce always takes the time to listen to what's wrong with me and to take care of my individual needs. I trust her fully with my medical care!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Joyce Vivian?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Joyce Vivian treats patients.

Compare Providers