Joyce Gu, LAC

AcupunctureFemale

Acupuncture

Joyce Gu, LAC is a Acupuncturist in Nashua, NH.

Joyce Gu, LAC

JG Acupuncture Clinic

159 Main Dunstable Rd Ste 210 Nashua, NH 03060

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Acupuncturists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for New Hampshire

Check if Joyce Gu treats your condition or procedure

Joyce Gu accepts

Joyce Gu accepts the following insurance:

Tufts Health Plan
Tufts PPO

Joyce Gu's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Joyce Gu

4.2

Joyce Gu

This was such a bad experience for me. Dr. Joyce charges $200 for a first visit which is way to much! She goes over nothing and the whole 'healing' experiment is a joke. You are paying a small fortune to get stuck with needles for 5 minutes while laying for an hour on a dingy uncomfortable bed getting slowly electrocuted listening to awful elevator music. I tried to give this acupuncture thing a shot but I certainly will never again. She shouldn't have first time clients pay so much and stay for so long. When I was leaving I was bleeding and bruised all over from this process. Certainly left feeling much worse than when I walked in the door. Do not waste your money or time!
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Sarah Angotti – Jan 27, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Joyce Gu, LAC?
I wish I could give 10 stars!!! I’ve had debilitating neck pain+shoulder and back muscle spasms. After seeing Dr. Joyce Gu at JG Accupuncture for 10 weeks my pain is gone!!! Dr. Joyce Gu is absolutely amazing she does accupuncture with electro stimulation + red light therapy + cupping and finishes up with a deep tissue massage. When I first came to Dr. Joyce Gu I was desperate and didn’t believe anything could help my pain at that point because I’ve seen every medical specialist in Nashua but my muscle spasms and neck pain only got worse. If you are suffering from neck/back/fibromyalgia/sciatica pain see Dr. Joyce Gu she will fix you!! I’m so grateful and happy I found Dr. Joyce Gu she is truly an amazing professional and unlike *doctors from Saint Joseph’s hospital* Dr. Joyce Gu is genuinely interested in helping her patients and asks million questions and listens to all your concerns. And she’s 100% covered by my insurance
Mary S – Sep 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Joyce Gu, LAC?
Dr. Gu helped saved my life from a transverse myelitis attack when I was hospitalized on October 5 through 12 at Massachusetts General Hospital Boston. Transverse Myelitis is an inflammation of both sides of one section of the spinal cord. This neurological disorder damaged the insulating material covering nerve cell fibers (myelin), causing permanent lesions on my spine from my chest down to my feet. Transverse myelitis interrupts the messages that the spinal cord nerves send throughout the body. This caused me severe pain, muscle weakness, paralysis, sensory problems, and bladder and bowel dysfunction. The cause of my transverse Myelitis attack is a very rare autoimmune disease called Neuromyelitis Optica (Devic’s disease). Most people refer to this autoimmune disease as a cousin of Multiple Sclerosis. Treatment for transverse myelitis includes medications and rehabilitative therapy. Most people with transverse myelitis recover at least partially. Those with severe attacks som
Shauna – Jun 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Joyce Gu, LAC?
I have a T11 spinal cord injury and currently confined to a wheelchair. My chronic back pain has been drastically reduced after visiting Dr. Gu, I would highly recommend her. Easy acess off route 3, and handicap assecible.
Nov 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Joyce Gu, LAC?
I have suffered with migraines for almost 50 years and have tried numerous medications and lifestyle adjustments with varying levels of success, but never to the point of feeling I had tolerable control of my migraines. After 6 weeks of treatment with Dr Gu I have seen a noticeable reduction in the frequency and intensity of my migraines. The office is peaceful and relaxing. I wish I had followed up sooner on the suggestion by my Neurology Physician Assistant that I try Acupuncture.
S. L. in Merrimack, NH – Sep 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Joyce Gu, LAC?
I had a hard time to find the location, and I came a half hour late for my appointment, but Dr. Gu was very kind to accept me. I can say much about the result since I came only one time. My insurance doesn't cover much for acupuncture visit otherwise I would like to continue my treatment.
Hudson, NH – Feb 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Joyce Gu, LAC?

How was your experience with Joyce Gu?