Joyce Gu, LAC

Acupuncture ·  Female

Joyce Gu

JG Acupuncture Clinic

159 Main Dunstable Rd Ste 210 Nashua, NH 03060

Joyce Gu, LAC is an acupuncturist in Nashua, NH. She graduated from Shanghai Medical University and specializes in acupuncture.

Joyce Gu accepts

Joyce Gu accepts the following insurance:

Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for New Hampshire

Check if Joyce Gu treats your condition or procedure

The natural healing force within each one of us is the greatest force in getting well. Hippocrates

• Acupuncture

Joyce Gu?
Joyce Gu's Performance
What People Say About Joyce Gu, LAC
RecentHighestLowest
Dr. Gu helped saved my life from a transverse myelitis attack when I was hospitalized on October 5 through 12 at Massachusetts General Hospital Boston. Transverse Myelitis is an inflammation of both sides of one section of the spinal cord. This neurological disorder damaged the insulating material covering nerve cell fibers (myelin), causing permanent lesions on my spine from my chest down to my feet. Transverse myelitis interrupts the messages that the spinal cord nerves send throughout the body. This caused me severe pain, muscle weakness, paralysis, sensory problems, and bladder and bowel dysfunction. The cause of my transverse Myelitis attack is a very rare autoimmune disease called Neuromyelitis Optica (Devic’s disease). Most people refer to this autoimmune disease as a cousin of Multiple Sclerosis. Treatment for transverse myelitis includes medications and rehabilitative therapy. Most people with transverse myelitis recover at least partially. Those with severe attacks som
×Post a ResponseAre you Joyce Gu, LAC?
I have a T11 spinal cord injury and currently confined to a wheelchair. My chronic back pain has been drastically reduced after visiting Dr. Gu, I would highly recommend her. Easy acess off route 3, and handicap assecible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Joyce Gu, LAC?
I have suffered with migraines for almost 50 years and have tried numerous medications and lifestyle adjustments with varying levels of success, but never to the point of feeling I had tolerable control of my migraines. After 6 weeks of treatment with Dr Gu I have seen a noticeable reduction in the frequency and intensity of my migraines. The office is peaceful and relaxing. I wish I had followed up sooner on the suggestion by my Neurology Physician Assistant that I try Acupuncture.
×Post a ResponseAre you Joyce Gu, LAC?
I had a hard time to find the location, and I came a half hour late for my appointment, but Dr. Gu was very kind to accept me. I can say much about the result since I came only one time. My insurance doesn't cover much for acupuncture visit otherwise I would like to continue my treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Joyce Gu, LAC?

How was your experience with Joyce Gu?