Dr. Josue Maysonet, DC

ChiropracticMaleAge 41

Dr. Maysonet

Kerinver Chiropractic Health

1958 E Osceola Pkwy Kissimmee, FL 34743

Dr. Josue Maysonet, DC is a Chiropractor in Kissimmee, FL. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Maysonet to book an appointment.

Dr. Maysonet's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Maysonet

Dr. Maysonet?
  • Appointment scheduling (58)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (58)
  • Explained conditions well (58)
    Vivo en Kissimmee. Vine por un fuerte dolor del nervio ciático causado por una hernia discal y fui sanado con terapia quiropráctica y medicina natural, sin tener que llegar a la cirugía y medicamentos de farmacia. El personal en Kerinver es un equipo excelente y los recomiendo 100%. Gracias a Dios y a ustedes me sané.
    Daynel Rodriguez in Orlando – Jun 05, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Josue Maysonet, DC?
    Amazing staff! Excellent service, Thank you Dr. Maysonet!!!
    Nicole in Orlando, FL – Feb 22, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Josue Maysonet, DC?
    I was refeered to Dr.Josue Maysonet by my aunt. I was experiencing lower back and neck pain. The doctor and the staff are knowledgeable and professional. The therapy that I was given relieved my pain and I wil definately refer them to this facility. Thank You doctor and staff!
    Pricila in Orlando – Jan 27, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Josue Maysonet, DC?
    Mi nombre es Daniel y me siento muy bien al terminar la terapia y muy agradecido por el trato y servicio del Dr.Maysonet y su equipo de trabajo. Los recomiendo a todos.
    Daniel Morales in Orlando, FL – Dec 29, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Josue Maysonet, DC?
    My name is Maria Ortega, I'm from Kissimmee, Florida. I came to the office because I had neck and back pain due to a car accident. I am highly satisfied with service and care that they provide me. I will recommend Kerinver Chiropractic to anyone that is looking for a family office that can offer you a excellent service.
    Maria O in Orlando, FL – Oct 20, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Josue Maysonet, DC?
    My name is Yolanda and I live in Kissimmee. I came to Kerinver because I was having some neck and back problems. After few visits my pain has decrease and I feel better. I highly recommend Kerinver chiroprac ic to anyone that has back problems.
    Yolanda G in Orlando, FL – Oct 13, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Josue Maysonet, DC?
    Hello, La razon para venir, fue por un accidente de auto. El servicio medico es espectacular y el trato del Dr. y su personal es muy bueno. Lo recomiendo ampliamente.
    Ramonita E in Orlando, FL – Oct 07, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Josue Maysonet, DC?
    Kerinver Chiropractic Health is highly recomended to those who are seeking medical treatment! Dr. Maysonet was amazing. He was very professional, thorough , specific, accomodating, and very patient to answer all my requirements regarding my injury. All the staff are well mannered and very accomodating. Wendy, Sandra, Miriam, and Nathalie were the unbeatable staff. Kerinver has to offer not to mention their professionalism in their line of job. Kudos to Kerinver!
    Marcela M in Orlando, FL – Sep 22, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Josue Maysonet, DC?
    Very professional team, nice office and waiting room, great service. I came here for a physical exam and it was only $75.
    Steven A in Orlando, FL – Aug 03, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Josue Maysonet, DC?
    Wow! Dr. Kerinver was not just a chiropractor it felf like going to your family's house when you dont feel good. Doctor treated me amazing an made huge progress on my injuries. Also the front desk an all assistance are precise an accurate with there work. Highly recommended!
    Richard R in Orlando, FL – Jul 30, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Josue Maysonet, DC?
    Thank you so much!! Gracias a todos por el excelente equipo que tienen y en ayudarme a recuperarme de una manera exitosa y profesional. Le estoy eternamente agradecida al Dr. Maysonet y a todos por el excelente trabajo que realizan .
    Geiny R in Orlando, FL – Jun 29, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Josue Maysonet, DC?
    Everyone is amazing the staff is incredible, they are organized, friendly and on top of their stuff. Love them all so much they make me and my kids feel so welcomed. I recommend them hands down no questions asked!
    Zulymar G in Orlando, FL – Jun 27, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Josue Maysonet, DC?
    Me and my daughter were in an accident and when I started coming, Dr. Maysonet saw me right away no long wating times and very one on one. My daughter was not complaining of pain but he insisted I bring her in just for a small examination and good thing because she had small problem areas and he worked them right out I love how family oriented the place is. They WANT go get to know you and want you to get better. So glad I was recommended to come here!
    Alexandra R in Orlando, FL – Jun 27, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Josue Maysonet, DC?
    I'm a server and suffer from all sorts of issues. I started coming to Dr. Maysonet for joint pain. His office is always friendly, quick, and efficient. My joint seems to be better and now we work on all my other issues. I'm so glad I found this amazing team.
    Dana H in Orlando, FL – Jun 14, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Josue Maysonet, DC?
    I was pinned between 2 vehicles and I came to see Dr. Maysonet 2 months after my accident, after going to different doctors and only being prescribed medication. Dr. Maysonet was able to do what other doctors couldn't have done in a short period of time. I was amazed by the knowledge of the Dr. Maysonet and the time he spent looking at my injuries. He knew what he was doing and he was determined to fixed it! I am currently in recovery mode and thanks to Dr. Maysonet and his AMAZING team!
    Whitney M in Orlando, FL – Jun 06, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Josue Maysonet, DC?
    Dr. Maysonet from Kerinver Chiropractic in Kissimmee and his staff are amazing!!!! I am now a believer in the magic of chiropractor.
    Kathy G in Orlando, FL – May 30, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Josue Maysonet, DC?
    Mi name is Dyana Cordobz and I live in Kissimme Fl. Vine a ver al Dr. Maysonet por que me cai y golpee el hombro izquierdo. Estoy extremadamente satisfecha por la atenci?n que se me ha brindado tanto del Dr. Maysonet y por su excelente y caluroso staff. RECOMIENDO a este Doctor, se que estar?n bien atendidos, su problema de salud mejorara r?pidamente y lo mejor se sentir?n como si estuvieran en casa. Felicidades Dr. Maysonet y Staff por su profesionalismo y abnegaci?n.
    Dyana C in Orlando, FL – May 26, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Josue Maysonet, DC?
    My experience was awesome. They're awesome people, very profesional, the place is very friendly. I recommend Dr. Maysonet and his staff a 100%.
    Rodney C in Orlando, FL – May 24, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Josue Maysonet, DC?
    I came with intensive pain in back and headaches and in my first visit I was reviewed and after my first treatment I notice a significant change with almost no pain. Im very happy I came to the office and I will continue to come. Also recommend because the staff is very professional and lovely. Thanks!
    Marta S in Orlando, FL – May 19, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Josue Maysonet, DC?
    I brought my mother in law because she had a pain in her knee. She improved a lot, now she feel very confident when she walks. I am very happy about the treatment, their professionalism, and the wonderful staf in this office, they show extra care. I highly recommended it.
    Mimi C in Orlando, FL – May 12, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Josue Maysonet, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Maysonet?

Kerinver Chiropractic Health is a Chiropractor clinic in Kissimmee where we provide Integrated Medicine, incorporating the best of conventional and alternative...Read more

• Chiropractic