Joslin Ruiz, FNP-C

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female · Age 28

Joslin Ruiz

Federico R Ng MD PA

7922 Ewing Halsell Dr Ste 270 San Antonio, TX 78229

Joslin Ruiz, FNP-C is a nurse practitioner in San Antonio, TX. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner).

Joslin Ruiz accepts

Joslin Ruiz accepts the following insurance:

Basic Plan

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Joslin Ruiz treats your condition or procedure

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

2017

Joslin Ruiz?
Joslin Ruiz's Performance
What People Say About Joslin Ruiz, FNP-C
RecentMost Helpful
My experience with Joslin Ruiz was she consistently demonstrated excellent communication and interpersonal skills. No matter how busy she was, she was always compassionate and very empathetic. I was very impressed with her knowledge and her attention to detail making sure my medicines were accurate. She always followed through with what she said she was going to do. She was always friendly and helpful no matter how busy she was. Joslin would truly be an asset to any organization!
×Post a ResponseAre you Joslin Ruiz, FNP-C?
Joslin is very professional and thorough with each and everyone of her patients. Very helpful when it comes to helping a patient understand medical issues. I would recommend her to my family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Joslin Ruiz, FNP-C?
Joslin is so caring and patient, never rushes you and is always such a great listener. She goes above and beyond for her patients and their health. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Joslin Ruiz, FNP-C?
As a patient, Ms. Ruiz has been very professional and thorough with all my symptoms. I recommend her to all my friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Joslin Ruiz, FNP-C?
Ms. Ruiz is extremely thorough in her questioning before diagnosis, as well as in her instructions for home medication and care. Her positive, friendly personality is a big plus! When I was afraid to give myself injections, she asked me to get the medication and return to the office, where she helped read through instructions, learn proper procedure, and try it with her guidance. She has left my PCD's office now, but will be a great asset to any doctor's team!
×Post a ResponseAre you Joslin Ruiz, FNP-C?
Joslin was beyond kind during my visit. She is well spoken and super intelligent. As a Nurse Practitioner she was able to answer all the questions I needed. I really appreciated the extra time she took to explain my issue and print out some material for me to read at home. I will make sure to visit her again if I have any issues, its hard to find someone that is not only nice, smart, but caring in this field.
×Post a ResponseAre you Joslin Ruiz, FNP-C?
Joslin has always treated me with the upmost respect & answered all my questions. She takes the time to provide thorough care & respects her patients.When my doctor wasn’t around the first time I had an encounter with the nurse practitioner I was weary because I’ve had negative experiences in the past with other nurse practitioners - Joslin is the exception to it all though!She takes her time & examines all information to provide the best diagnosis and treatment. I literally recommend her always
×Post a ResponseAre you Joslin Ruiz, FNP-C?

How was your experience with Joslin Ruiz?