Dr. Joshuah Edwards, DPT

Dr. Joshuah Edwards, DPT

Physical Therapy  |
Dr. Joshuah Edwards, DPT is a physical therapy provider who practices in Lexington, NC. He is 26 years old.

1201 S Main St

Lexington, NC 27292

• American Republic
  • CHAMPVA
  • CoreSource

Learn about Dr. Edwards

This content was provided by Dr. Edwards "Our mission is to provide our patients and their physicians with premium quality physical and occupational therapy services through both conventional and cutting edge methods of therapy in the most efficient manner available. This philosophy, along with strong relationship building, allows for the development of specific treatment plans that promote maximum recovery from injury or illness, and optimal learning of independent daily living skills for those permanent disabilities."

• Physical Therapy
  • Athletic Training

Dr. Edwards does not have any board certifications listed.

• Abdominal Muscle Strain

• Spine and Sports Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation
  • Sports Rehabilitation
  • Strengthening Exercise
  • Stretches to Prevent Injuries

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Education data for Dr. Edwards is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Edwards has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Edwards has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Edwards does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Edwards and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Edwards' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Edwards to family and friends
Dr. Edwards' Performance
in Lexington NC |
Great Careing Concerned about my ability and inability overall. Diligent with pressing me forward. Seamed to be always thinking ahead for new exercises for me to work through.
in Thomasville, NC |
I thought Joshuah was very proffesional and concerned with my condition and making progress with my recovery. he was very personable and always attentive to my recovery progress. we communicated well and made changes that made a big difference in my recovery as my condition changed as some of my symptoms evolved. I had a very good experience and would consider myself a very satisfied patient and very pleased with my recovery.
in Lexington, NC |
Very pleased from the very first visit to the 10th visit. He always welcomed me with a smile and a firm handshake. Showed me each exercise and made sure I understood it so as to not hurt myself further. I have seen remarkable improvement and would highly suggest anyone with a Achilles injury to see Josh for your Physical Therapy appointments.
Denton NC |
Dr. Edwards does a great job showing me how to do exercises and making sure I know how to do them correctly. Great bedside manner.
in Lexington, NC |
Josh is an amazing physical therapist. He is very knowledgeable, patient, gentle, considerate, respectful , kind and fun. He encouraged me every step of the way thru my recovery. He answered every question with patience and knowledge (I think I may have asked the same one more than once). His general therapy and dry needling was extremely helpful throughout my therapy. Should the need arise, and no offense to Josh I hope it doesnt, I would request him as my therapist.
in Linwood, NC |
Josh was a very good therapist as he was always concerned with what my main focus pain area was for that actual appointment. He was very good at making sure I was comfortable during my therapy.
in Lexington NC |
Dr. Edwards is very attentive to the specific needs of his patients. He genuinely cares about the individual, and puts forth his best effort to provide the best treatment to facilitate their healing process. He explains things in a way that's easy to understand, and he willingly answers any questions his patients may have. Overall, Dr Edwards is an excellent physical therapist, and he is a great asset to his clinic and his patients. I highly recommend him!
in Spencer, NC |
Dr. Edwards is kind and congenial, and always professional. He's an excellent therapist. Very responsive to his patients' needs. His dry needling technique is effective, and he has a great way of connecting with his patients and making them feel relaxed and assured.
in Lexington |
Dr Edwards is good at what he does. He has passion in helping people. He listens to his patients in order to plan just the right protocol for their recovery process
in Lexington, NC |
Josh was fantastic!! I would highly recommend he & Stewart PT.....
in Lexington, NC |
Dr. Edwards was very knowledgeable about my specific problem. His methods and proficiency are indisputable. He explained my condition in terminology I could understand as well as maintaining a cordial, friendly rapport. Most of all, he helped improve my condition.
in Lexington, NC |
Was very professional, friendly and considerate in his help and methods of treatment. Would highly recommend him to anyone. He also did a lot of research on specific exercises for my condition and things I do in everyday life.
in Lexington, NC |
Josh very intellectual with physical therapy and I was especially impressed with dry needling. The dry needling process was performed with professional technique and I experienced no reaction to the proceedure. I couldn't believe how well the dry needling worked. I highly recommend it.
in Lexington, NC |
Dr. Edwards is great! I went in with the worse pain in my neck and shoulder and after only two sessions my pain was gone. He taught me things I could do to help myself and the deep massage and dry needle procedure really did the trick. It is also a plus that he really seems to care and has great bedside manner. Even called to check on me. I would send my mom to him!
Lexington, NC |
I would highly recommend Dr. Edwards. He is new to Stewart; but, his personality has grown in my 3 months of being here. He is shy until you get to know him. He knows his stuff.
in Lexington, NC |
Physical therapy was great. I came into therapy and couldn't bend my knee very well an within a week my knee was starting to work better. I love the way all the Physical Therapies are so nice. They work together as a team to get you better, always asking about how you feel, helping and explaining how to do therapy and get better. The environment in which you get therapy is very good. I came in with a 70% motion and when I was done I have 112% motion. I wish to thank the entire staff for help.
in Lexington |
Dr. Josh is a great person to work with. He helped me both with my in office therapy as well as gave me exercises I could do at home to continue my therapy and recovery. When Ij came here I could barely walk more then 5 minutes with out my ankle seriously bothering me and now I am returning to work with no restriction. Thank you Josh for all your time and hard work with me and pushing me to gain my confidence.
Charlotte, NC |
Absolute best guy to work with! He was very considerate of any pain that I might be in and eager to address those issues. He never pushed too hard and he gives an awesome massage!
in Lexington, NC |
He knows what he's talking about and is very considerate of the patient and their specific needs.
Greensboro, NC |
Dr. Edwards is extremely professional and acceptionally thorough. He made my rehabilitation very straight forward, and was persistently concerned about my progress. Best physical therapist experience yet!
in Cullowhee, NC |
I had a meniscus tear that Joshua deftly evaluated and treated. He was very knowledgeable and professional in how he carried himself
Have you seen Dr. Joshuah Edwards, DPT?
Are you Dr. Edwards?

Visit Dr. Edwards

Evening
Dr. Edwards accepts 20 insurance carriers
  • American Republic
  • CHAMPVA
  • CoreSource
  • HealthSmart
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • MedCost