Dr. Joshua Wilson, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male · Age 38

Dr. Wilson

"Dr. Wilson and his staff are very caring and patient people. I have a good time getting to know them as well as the best chiropractic treatment. I had various issues from years of gym activity and sports and Dr. Wilson set up a short term plan to help me get back to a solid base and to be able to heal properly again. I highly recommend."

Read Review

"Has made a world of difference treating my pregnancy related sciatica pain! He and his team are compassionate and really care about your well-being. I would recommend them to everyone."

Read Review

Make an appointment

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Wilson

Dr. Wilson?
Dr. Wilson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Joshua Wilson, DC
RecentMost Helpful
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Wilson, DC?
I'm a grade 3 spondy. Josh Wilson has been seeing me for about a month now. No back surgery needed now. I can walk without pain again. Thank you Dr. Wilson.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Wilson, DC?
Dr. Wilson and his staff are so kind and welcoming to anyone who walks through the door! Dr. Wilson sets up a plan of action, shares that plan with the individual(s) and how the plan will help them improve in whatever area is needing improvement, makes sure to answer all questions they have and is very professional. I highly recommend any person thinking about a chiropractor to go see Dr. Wilson. He will get you on a path to feeling better!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Wilson, DC?
Dr. Wilson is always friendly and our family always feel welcome. The staff goes out of their way to make sure we know they are thinking about us and making sure we are able to get in for adjustments at times that work for our schedules. The adjustments make such a difference in our ability to get through the week with less pain. Our experience with Dr. Wilson and his staff is always good and we have recommended them many times.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Wilson, DC?
Dr. Wilson and his staff are friendly and professional. They make me feel comfortable and welcome. He has been treating me for an old whiplash injury for a month now. The flexibility and alignment of my spine and neck have improved greatly. I highly recommend this clinic.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Wilson, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Wilson?

I believe that a patient should always start with the least invasive treatment procedure first. Chiropractic has an amazing success rate without any side effects. My goal is to find the cause of your problem, and then treat the cause to help eliminat...

• Chiropractic

Dallas Va Med Ctr
Parker College Of Chiropractic

Dr. Wilson accepts

Dr. Wilson accepts the following insurance:

Coventry Health Care
HealthChoice
Medicare
Special Needs Plan SNP

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Oklahoma

Check if Dr. Wilson treats your condition or procedure