Joshua Snyder, LPC

Counseling ·  Male · Age 37

Joshua Snyder

J Snyder Therapeutic Services

1777 Sentry Pkwy W Ste 300 Blue Bell, PA 19422

Joshua Snyder, LPC is a counselor in Blue Bell, PA and has been practicing for 10 years. He graduated from Immaculata University in 2009 and specializes in counseling, marriage & family therapy, and more.

Joshua Snyder accepts

Joshua Snyder accepts the following insurance:

Aetna Premier Care Network Plus
Amerihealth
Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
Independence Blue Cross
Keystone Health Plan East

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Joshua Snyder treats your condition or procedure

Joshua Snyder's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Adolescent Depression
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavior Modification
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Eating Disorders
  • Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
  • Family Counseling
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Pediatric Behavior Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychodynamic Therapy
  • Relationship Issues
  • Substance Abuse

Our group practice, J Snyder Therapeutic Services, has been open for 2 years. We have been well received within the community based on our principles of integrity, transparency, and customer service. We spend time attempting to match patients with th...

• Counseling

3.9

Joshua Snyder?
Joshua Snyder's Performance
What People Say About Joshua Snyder, LPC
Total waste of your time. Is a nightmare to work with. There are plenty of other more qualified and compassionate therapists out there.
×Post a ResponseAre you Joshua Snyder, LPC?
Josh has helped me tremendously. I've never had a therapist that I could personally connect too, until Josh. He and his staff are amazing. They are the friendliest people and they truly want to help others. Josh goes above and beyond with everything that he does, and I am very thankful and blessed to have Josh and his staff helping me out. For anyone who needs help please contact Josh and his staff. You will not regret your decision!
×Post a ResponseAre you Joshua Snyder, LPC?
Josh provides a calm friendly environment. Communication from Josh and others on staff is stellar. I am quite a special case. I have only had one therapist in my entire life whom I truly trusted and I felt as if they actually cared about my well being, and Josh fits that mold. You get out of it what you put in. Josh is not going to steer you in any direction you don't feel comfortable going toward. If you are searching for answers to the root of your behaviors or just a place to talk
×Post a ResponseAre you Joshua Snyder, LPC?
I have been receiving services from this practice for some time and am impressed with the professionalism of the staff, the friendliness of the atmosphere, and the competence of the care. They took time to schedule me with a therapist according to my issues and not just because they needed to get me in to fill an open space. This practice is definitely different from the average, insurance-based practices I have been to in the past.
×Post a ResponseAre you Joshua Snyder, LPC?
Great practice. Efficient, friendly, and encouraging. This practice bypasses the normal nonsense ive dealt with at places in the past.
×Post a ResponseAre you Joshua Snyder, LPC?
My daughter was a patient. Her and her therapist just didn't jive well together (she actually made her cry on one of her sessions). When asked if we could switch therapists (on the recommendation of the psychiatrist who ironically no longer works there) we were basically given our "walking papers" and said asked to find another practice. I cannot in good conscience recommend this practice to my worst enemy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Joshua Snyder, LPC?
Having never attended family therapy before, we did not know what to expect. We left J.Snyder's office amazed and grateful for the insightfulness and quality of the assessment meeting. In one meeting we gained trust and respect for the guidance we will receive in the coming months.
×Post a ResponseAre you Joshua Snyder, LPC?
Joshua is a skilled therapist and has truly helped myself, my marriage through his insight and realistic approach to solutions. He is in tune with emotions and has the ability to connect with people and provide realistic strategies to overcome issues. I am so thankful to work with him, he truly cares for the well being if his clients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Joshua Snyder, LPC?
Josh is extremely in tune to my feelings, concerns and struggles. He pulls from past sessions and successes to reassure that I can accomplish a new hurdle. He uses multiple styles of therapy to help me through my difficulties. Ultimately his goal is for me is to maintain balance which he has a plethora of choices to provide. The office provides a calming environment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Joshua Snyder, LPC?
My experience with seeing Josh on a once or twice a week basis has been extremely beneficial to my personal growth and development. Since I started sessions with him, I have made so many amazing changes in my life.Ive met with other therapists before encountering Josh, and I can tell you none of them have been as helpful as he has. His caring nature combined with authentic and friendly personality is just not something you find everywhere. I would recommend him to absolutely anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Joshua Snyder, LPC?
Working with Josh is one of the greatest experiences I’ve found with a therapist. I have seen numberous therapist and was left feeling hopeless. Josh really cares about the patient and goes above and beyond. I would highly recommend Josh to everyone in search of a therapist. If we had more therapist like Josh accessible I believe we would be making bigger strides in the mental health field.
×Post a ResponseAre you Joshua Snyder, LPC?
I’ve been seeing Josh for over two years and wouldn’t consider going elsewhere. His therapy, skills and style are top-notch!
×Post a ResponseAre you Joshua Snyder, LPC?
Josh is a great therapist. He is very accessible and truly genuine with his approach. Very pleased with my decision to go with Josh as he has helped me tremendously over the past year. I highly recommend him, you will not be disappointed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Joshua Snyder, LPC?
Working with Josh has been the most positive therapeutic experience I have ever had. Josh is honest, insightful and has a laser-vision ability to be able to look through what is being said in order to identify the real issues, even if they are being diluted or skewed in my delivery. There has been an authenticity which leaves me with an improved sense of self and an ego strength that I did not have before working with Josh. He is interactive and a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Joshua Snyder, LPC?
Joshua is very accessible, which is something I greatly appreciate. His professional knowledge, coupled with his authenticity, creates a very comfortable environment wherein I'm secure to be candid about my emotions. Additionally, he provides me with effective tools to use outside of our sessions to manage my stress & anxiety. In fact, I have passed these tools onto family members. I have also recommended him to numerous friends & family. I intend to continue my sessions. I highly recommend him
×Post a ResponseAre you Joshua Snyder, LPC?
Amazing therapist! Very invested in his patients and always puts his patients first. I have been seeing him for about 2.5 years and I am so thankful for it. Josh has helped me through a lot. I feel very comfortable talking to him and I can trust him, both of which (I believe) to be very important when choosing a therapist. If you want a good therapist than go see Josh. He is definitely one of the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Joshua Snyder, LPC?
I had seen two psychologist and many therapists prior to become a client of Joshua Snyder. No one was able to help me in the ways that he has. I came to him with a diagnosis of Bipolar Disorder I and was in a manic state at the time. His therapy techniques allowed me to challenge my delusional thinking and helped me fight through the depression that followed the manic episode. I have now had seven continuous months without an episode of depression or mania. I am now working on my degree again!
×Post a ResponseAre you Joshua Snyder, LPC?

How was your experience with Joshua Snyder?