Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Joshua Sherlock, DC
Dr. Joshua Sherlock, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Moorestown, NJ. He has been practicing for 15 years.

212 W Route 38 Ste 480

Moorestown, NJ 08057

Learn about Dr. Sherlock

Our office utilizes the newest in non-invasive technology coupled with proven conservative treatment plans to help restore our patients' quality of life. In short, we get people feeling better.

• Chiropractic

Dr. Sherlock does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders
  • Back Injuries
  • Back Sprain
  • Head and Neck Conditions
  • Neck Pain

• Low Back Procedure
  • Neck Pain Procedure
  • Physical Therapy

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Villanova University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1998
  • Palmer College Of Chiropractic
    Medical School | Graduated 2002

Dr. Sherlock has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sherlock has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sherlock does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sherlock and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sherlock's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sherlock to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Sherlock's Performance
Everybody is so nice and its a pleasure to come here. Dr Sherlock has helped so much!
I recommend Dr Sherlock and his staff. They have kept me healthy and well!
in Mount Laurel, NJ |
I am happy to come to Dr. Sherlock because of his care and his loving, kind staff.
in Moorestown NJ |
I have been in pain many years and I've finally found a place I should have been years ago. The treatment, care and support have been great. I'm on my way to getting the help I have been looking for most of my adult life.
in Mount Laurel, NJ |
Dr. Sherlock has helped me immensely- and it was immediate! The staff is helpful and considerate. Thanks to all of you!! I have recommended Dr. Sherlock to various friends and family.
in Riverton, NJ |
I met Dr. Sherlock at a seminar in Cherry Hill. At the time, I was having neck pain and could barely move my neck. After speaking with Dr, Sherlock, he found out I had degenerative disc disease. After treatment started, I was amazed at how quickly I improved. My back and neck have been relieved and I'm able to enjoy my activities without pain!
in Medford, NJ |
I've been seeing Dr. sherlock since 2002. I am 89 years young and would recommend anyone going to see him. His staff is so nice and I feel great.
in Mount Laurel, NJ |
I had severe low back pain and sciatica. After treatment on the DRX 9000 I'm off the pills and the burning is gone. I'm better and they treated me like family. Thanks Dr. Sherlock!
in Cherry Hill, NJ |
I wanted to see if I could alleviate the extreme pain that I was having. My medical doctor wanted me to have an operation. The condition that I had was very painful, extremely painful. I wasn't able to do much of anything. I was incapacitated totally. I wasn't able to do my exercise, ride my bike, or do walking. My doctor had x-rays done and all he did was give me a prescription. Well now, I'll be able to start doing my exercise again. I'm walking, getting on my bike a little bit.
in Maple Shade, NJ |
When I first met Dr. Sherlock I was having a hard time walking. Low back pain, spasm, I had degenerative disc's. The fact I'm back going to the mall and going to my grandkids sports games is saying a lot. I'm very lucky to have found his office. And his staff is top notch.
in Marlton, NJ |
I have a herniated L5 disc and went to Dr Sherlock for help with the spasm and sciatica. After a looking over my MRI and speaking with me he took my case on. My pain dropped from a 9/10 to 3/10 so I'm in much better shape now and much happier.
in Cherry Hill, NJ |
Dr. Sherlock was able to bring me back from weeks of a sore back just prior to a major life event! I would highly recommend him to family and friends. He is a great doctor and the staff is second to none! Pat
in Mount Laurel, NJ |
Dr Sherlock used new technology to help my back pain when the other doctors couldnt. His staff was nice and the treatments worked. It was always busy but most good offices are. Id send my friends there if they were in pain.
in Marlton, NJ 08053 |
I complained of hip pain two months into this to Dr. Sherlock and his assistant who runs the machine-after 5 months finally stopped because pain was so bad. Just had MRI done two weeks ago because it was getting worse and turns out I have a micro-tear in my hip tendon which my doctor agrees was probably caused by the traction. All's they care about is charging your insurance for as much as they can and getting you in there to keep charging. Biggest mistake I've made-can't even walk my dogs.
in Atco, New Jersey |
After two weeks of 3 days a week sessions I began to question my decision to pay a very large amount of money up front. The fact that my medical insurance was also being billed for what I assumed was part of the up front payment, was making me suspicious. When I questioned how much each half hour on the DRX 9000 machine costs, I was told , they didn't do it that way. I asked Dr Sherlock directly about how many sessions on machine would be required and was told 3-5 months. He later denied this.
Have you seen Dr. Joshua Sherlock, DC?
Are you Dr. Sherlock?