Joshua Rafkind, PA

Physician Assistant (PA)Male

Joshua Rafkind, PA is a Physician Assistant in Gresham, OR. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Joshua Rafkind to book an appointment.

Joshua Rafkind

Urgent Care NW - Fairview

22262 NE Glisan St Gresham, OR 97030

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Physician Assistants in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Oregon

Check if Joshua Rafkind treats your condition or procedure

Joshua Rafkind accepts

(503) 489-2024

Joshua Rafkind accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO

Joshua Rafkind's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Joshua Rafkind

3.7

Joshua Rafkind

I saw him multiple times after struggling to recover from the flu for 2 months. I asked him for antibiotics after my first 3 weeks of the flu. Instead he had me jump through every imaginable hoop besides antibiotics. He checked my blood cell count levels multiple times. He said i could be pregnant even though i told him i wasnt sexually active and had me complete pregnancy tests repeatedly. He referred me to a stomach specialist who wasnt covered by insurance and wouldnt be availiable for an appointment for 6 weeks. After 5 weeks of troubleshooting with him, i finally insisted on antibiotics. He perscribed them to me and recovered immediately. I missed so much work. To be dismissed so many times when i was desperate for help was very hard to cope with. Please dont see Joshua if you're in need of any urgent help. And always do your flu shot. I wouldnt trust his medical judgement.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Dec 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Joshua Rafkind, PA?
Kind and thoughtful medical provider I have trusted with caring for my family for years. Very happy with everything he has done for us during that time.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
Jul 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Joshua Rafkind, PA?
I am utterly shocked and mortified by what Mr. Rafkind wrote about me in my patient notes. He wrote the following” Extremely rude patient....any attempts to provide comfort, reassurance , counseling are met with rudeness and indecency.....Obtaining a past medical history is difficult d/t patients disposition ...rudeness ....lack of interest in answering crucial questions... She is this same way with all staff from the front desk/MA/provider. I feel physically ill by such a betrayal.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
May 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Joshua Rafkind, PA?

How was your experience with Joshua Rafkind?
Provider explaining information to patient

• Physician Assistant (PA)