Patient satisfaction ratings and reviews are based on personal opinions. Before you choose any doctor you should take into account their background, training, specialized experience AND their patient satisfaction to ensure they are the right fit for you.
My life's passion is transforming people's bodies that are damaged and/or dysfunctional into bodies that are functional and vibrant. I have experienced chiropractic care since I was a toddler. I also had parents and grandparents who benefited from chiropractic care. This holistic type of care helped me greatly with the sports I played. In the waiting room for chiropractic appointments, patients would speak to me about how they suffered incredible health challenges and then thrived once they experienced chiropractic care. The realization that struck me was that the majority of these patients I met had tried everything else medically, and chiropractic was the last resort which allowed these people to regain their active life back. That was so powerful in my mind that I knew I wanted to be part of chiropractic. I completed my undergraduate studies at Ottawa University earning a Bachelor of Arts in Biology with Cum Laude honors and distinction in biology. Accepted into Cleveland Chiropractic College I was then elected to the Who's Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges and also accepted into the International Chiropractic Honor Society. I graduated valedictorian of my class. While at Chiropractic College, I was in constant pursuit of finding structural care methods that were the most consistent and predictable for getting patients well. I also traveled around the country studying other structural care methods. My education did not stop with chiropractic college graduation: I continue to enhance my knowledge and skills by attending post-graduate seminars on structural care and nutrition. I currently live in DeSoto, Kansas with my wife, Jessica. When I am not at the clinic helping people get well, I enjoy spending time with my wife and personal fitness. Graduated Ottawa University with a B.A. Degree in Biology, Cum Laude and Distinction in Biology Board Certified Doctor of Chiropractic, Valedictorian Specialize in Postural Correction and Sports Chiropractic Specialize in Whole Food Nutrition Supplementation Certified in Posture Correction Techniques Certified in Endonasal Cranial Correction Completed Whole Food Nutrition Certification
At Vernon Place Preventative Health Chiropractic Clinic our patients' health is our number one priority. We pride ourselves in being thorough with our patients and spending the time necessary to get results quickly. You can expect the following from us:
- A thorough case history of the complaints and any health concerns.
- A special examination will be performed.
- A private report of findings with the doctor will be given. In this report we will discuss what we discovered from the case history and examination. We will have a written prescription of care with specific goals.
- With treatments, we do an assessment each visit of the whole body from head to toe. With each treatment, we assess what is going on subjectively as well as objectively to make sure that we are making continued improvement in your health.
- At the end of the treatment plan we will execute a reevaluation. At this point we will outline what we found and where treatments are needed in the future to obtain your full potential.