Dr. Joshua Gregson, PHD

Dr. Gregson
Telehealth services available

Cognitive Dynamic Therapy Associates

128 N Craig St Ste 211 Pittsburgh, PA 15213

Dr. Joshua Gregson, PHD is a Clinical Psychologist in Pittsburgh, PA. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Gregson to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Clinical Psychologists in your area

Review Highlight

"I really liked Dr. Gregson he was insightful kind, and caring. He saw me 2-3 times per week squeezing me in even for a few emergency sessions and, even..."

- butts in Pittsburgh, PASee more reviews

• Offers Telehealth

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Dr. Gregson treats your condition or procedure

• Psychological Disorders
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues

Dr. Gregson accepts

Dr. Gregson accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gregson

2.2

Dr. Gregson?
  • Wait times (8)
  • Appointment scheduling (2)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (2)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (7)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (7)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (7)
Dr. Gregson has gone above and beyond to help me in my therapy in numerous ways. He is consistently available and sensitive to my needs, while remaining challenging and engaging to work with. I truly feel we are 'doing the work,' and the greatest benefit is feeling that I can speak openly about what is and isn't working with our approach to that work. It feels like a continuous, mutual, creative process. It's empowering. He provides a safe place for me to voice freely and practically what I need, which in itself is something I struggle with, and so it is invaluable for me to have a space to communicate that way comfortably. When met with feedback, he is always willing to adapt his approach. I've been greatly benefitted by working with him and recommend him without hesitation.
AH – Jul 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Gregson, PHD?
Really aggressive in his tone and body posture. He acts like he can look right through me and then spill his wisdom on me. Sometimes I just needed to talk through a bothersome experience, but he forces his interpretation on me and leaves me feeling bad about my own choices and decisions. Sort of a jerk.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Mark – Dec 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Gregson, PHD?
This man has very poor skills. He came across as obnoxious. I left feeling worse about myself than when I started. He told me that he knew several people I knew, and he made gossipy comments about them! There goes any confidentiality I could have hoped for. Not a good fit, and he’s not at all professional.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Rich – Jun 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Gregson, PHD?
I really liked Dr. Gregson he was insightful kind, and caring. He saw me 2-3 times per week squeezing me in even for a few emergency sessions and, even giving me his personal cell number. Dr. gregson was also very personable and very nonjudgmental. He would also even go over session time and never rushed me out of his office. Dr. Gregson was my beacon of hope when times were rough! Dr. Gregson goes above and beyond for his patients; I highly recommend him for any issues you might be having.
butts in Pittsburgh, PA – Dec 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Gregson, PHD?
Dr. Gregson is very considered in his approach, an active listener and provides consistently valuable insights. He is not afraid to challenge entrenched beliefs with appropriate alternatives but also has the sensitivity to be simply supportive when needed. He is always ready and on time and responds quickly to the occasional text and call. I have been very happy with his service.
ED in Pittsburgh, PA – Jan 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Gregson, PHD?
He is over-eager and usually wrong. He pushes advice and does not lead the person to insight. At worst, he is arrogant and threatening. He doesn't know enough to let the client choose what and when to disclose. He uses the pretense of "belief in honest discussion" to badger people. Needs a course in Psych 101! Avoid!
PAB in Pittsburgh, PA – Aug 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Gregson, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Gregson?

• Clinical Psychology