Dr. Joshua Green, ND

NaturopathyMaleAge 42

Dr. Green

Vermont Natural Family Medicine

13 Kilburn St Burlington, VT 05401

Dr. Joshua Green, ND is a Naturopath in Burlington, VT. He is affiliated with University of Vermont Health Network - Central Vermont Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Green to book an appointment.

• Good Patient Care
    Patients said they had exceptional care at this hospital. See hospitals

No malpractice claims found for Vermont

Check if Dr. Green treats your condition or procedure

• Menopause
  • Skin Allergy
  • Thyroid Disease

Dr. Green accepts

Dr. Green accepts the following insurance:

Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
MVP Health Care

Dr. Green's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Green

3.8

Dr. Green?
  • Listened & answered questions (11)
  • Office environment (11)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (11)
  • Difficult to schedule appointment (5)
  • Appointment was rushed (4)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (4)
Phony doctor. As a nurse myself, I understand medicine. It is clear this man does not- he is dangerous. He over prescribed me on magnesium before he checked my blood work. Told me to come back to the office so he could ‘manually manipulate my stomach back in place’ to help my acid reflux. Also, told me he took my insurance when he in fact did not.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Jan 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Green, ND?
I was billed almost $10k for simple blood work. I had been assured by the doctor that these services would be covered and I wouldn't be seeing a bill. This is outrageous and there has been no answer yet. The bills also went directly to a debit collector. Now my credit score is ruined for things I was told I shouldn't have been charged for. Stay away!
Burlington, VT – Dec 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Green, ND?
I have been fighting a bad GI system for 72 years. And finally, I changed doctors, and asked for a reference from a neighbor Melanie Brotz. Viola, within weeks Dr. Green figured out why I had been sick forever, my energy low, and my mood not too good. I had wrong thyroid medicine and had a food intolerance to ALL FRUIT, and all sugar but agave and maple sugars. My GI has settled down to a normal I have never known. My mood and energy are in a place where I can say I am actually really happy!.
carolyn l. bates in Burlington, VT – Jun 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Green, ND?
Dr. Green has changed my life! He was recommended to me by a close friend and I have since recommended him to everyone I know! I was not getting anywhere with my primary care provider and regular doctors and if anything they made me feel like I was crazy but I knew my body and how I felt wasn't right. Dr. Green took the extra time to listen to me and ask questions and hear my history and concerns. We developed a treatment plan to fix the underling conditions and I have never felt better!
Williston, VT – Apr 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Green, ND?
Amazing doctor and practice! Very warm and welcoming and I received great care. Amazing office and space with goodies in the waiting room and all supplements on hand. Would absolutely recommend and will be returning. I actually switched my PC to Dr Green after being so well taken care of.
Burlington, VT – Feb 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Green, ND?
Dr Green has been my son's ND since last summer. He is meticulous about listening to what is happening in my son's health and lifestyle, and making suggestions that will work w/in a realistic framework. During a recent medical emergency, Dr Green was quick to respond to communication, and was an extremely calming influence. It's great to know that we have an advocate in our corner!
Colchester VT – Jan 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Green, ND?
Dr. Green is amazing. He takes the time to treat and interact with you as a human being and his expertise in nutritional medicine and nutrition as it relates to health and dis-ease is invaluable to anyone suffering from ill health. He utilizes his team at VNFM in addition to outside sources relevant in order to compose a holistic and connected road map back to health.
Kiersten in Burlington, VT – Dec 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Green, ND?
Dr, Green has been extremely helpful to me. He has helped me to resolve issues that I have struggled with for years. He has an open and curious mind and is a determined investigator. I also have appreciated that he has referred me for other help in areas which are not his expertise. I have referred several friends and colleagues to him, who have a variety of health challenges, and each of them has had a positive experience, AND results.
Burlington, VT – Oct 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Green, ND?
Absolutely terrible. Will never go back.
Michael Petterson in Burlington, VT – Jul 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Green, ND?

How was your experience with Dr. Green?

Dr. Green does primary and specialty care, and very much enjoys helping those with chronic and hard to treat conditions get better.  Dr. Green's main...Read more

After receiving a Bachelor of Science degree with a focus in whole foods nutrition from Bastyr University in 2001, Dr. Green graduated from the National...Read more

• Naturopathy