Dr. Joshua Eudowe, PSY.D

Cognitive & Behavioral Psychology •  Male • Age 47

Dr. Eudowe

Integrative Behavioral Health, LLC

1465 Post Rd E Ste 205 Westport, CT 06880

Dr. Joshua Eudowe, PSY.D is a cognitive & behavioral psychologist in Westport, CT. He graduated from Illinois School Of Professional Psychology and specializes in cognitive & behavioral psychology, forensic psychology, and more.

Dr. Eudowe's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Eudowe

Dr. Eudowe?
Dr. Eudowe's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Joshua Eudowe, PSY.D
SO WONDERFUL! Caring, compassionate, and fun. Would recommend to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Eudowe, PSY.D?
Dr. Eudowe was ultra professional and came highly recommended by our pediatrician. He connected immediately with our son and became instrumental in helping him manage tremendous anxiety and suicidal thoughts, but also worked closely with our school throughout the entire IEP process. I would recommend Dr. Eudowe to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Eudowe, PSY.D?
My husband and I worked individually and as a couple with Dr. Eudowe on several large parenting issues. Over the course of several months, Dr. Eudowe provided us with skills, a better understanding of our children's needs and nonstop support that allowed up to become better parents. He went above and beyond and words can't express our gratitude. I highly recommend Dr. Eudowe to anyone looking for an outstanding therapist. Thank you, Leslie S.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Eudowe, PSY.D?
We worked with Dr. Eudowe for over 2 years with tremendous success. He was an outstanding fit for our son and came highly recommended by our pediatrician. Turned out to help my ex and I become better parents too. I would highly consider Dr. Eudowe when looking for a therapist for your child or yourself!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Eudowe, PSY.D?
Dr. Joshua Eudowe is the caliber of a doctor anyone with mental health issues or have experienced trauma would be extremely fortunate to be cared for by. His integrity and professionalism should be a standard for others in his field to achieve. A highly sought after and recommended doctor that I for one have nothing but the best compliments and high regard for.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Eudowe, PSY.D?
Dr. Eudowe worked with our 14 year old son with explosive behaviors and very poor impulse control. He was diagnosed with ADHD and anxiety. Dr. Eudowe's work was amazing and his commitment to support my husband and I during the process was incredibly helpful. We were able to change the environment at home to make a huge difference and our son is able to control himself so much more than in the past. I would highly recommend Dr. Eudowe to anyone looking for the best of the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Eudowe, PSY.D?
AMAZING person and UNBEATABLE professional. Worked with Dr. Eudowe on several parenting issues during a divorce and the impact on 4 children (one who Dr. Eudowe was treating as well). So skilled, caring, knowledgable, and real. Very direct advice that helped us stay on course and provide stability for our children. Highly recommend without reservation! Wish there were 6 stars.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Eudowe, PSY.D?
A profound expert in trauma and child development with a heart of gold. We wish we had seen Dr. Eudowe years ago. There's a crystal clear reason his stellar reputation is what it is. We've never worked with a professional who goes so far above and beyond for the care of their patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Eudowe, PSY.D?
After working with several therapists (who we thought were competent), we were referred to Dr. Eudowe by two area pediatricians and the assistant superintendent of our son’s school district. Word’s can’t express how impressed we were with the level of compassion, dedication, competency, and the strong ethical character he demonstrated. Dr. Eudowe is an absolute expert in trauma and helped our child through one of the most severe cases of PTSD so-called “experts” have seen. Not only did he pro
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Eudowe, PSY.D?
Met with Dr. Eudowe alone prior to introducing him to my son (at his request to obtain history and other important information). Dr. Eudowe was SENSATIONAL! I left with tremendous feedback on parenting and perspectives I've never seen before. His work with my son was tremendous and helped in ways beyond what I could have imagined. He is without any doubt, the most professional, ethical, and skilled therapist we've ever worked with.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Eudowe, PSY.D?

How was your experience with Dr. Eudowe?

Dr. Eudowe is dedicated to providing the finest care to patients through the use of psychodynamic and cognitive behavioral theory (CBT). Through a commitment to providing a true integrative approach to mental health, Dr. Eudowe have pa...

• Cognitive & Behavioral Psychology

Illinois School Of Professional Psychology
New York University
Stern School Of Business

Dr. Eudowe accepts

No malpractice claims found for Connecticut

Check if Dr. Eudowe treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Eudowe's conditions and procedures:

• Adult Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Adult Panic Anxiety Syndrome
  • Behavior Management
  • Behavioral Symptoms of Social Anxiety Disorder
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Childhood Depression
  • Childhood-Onset Schizophrenia
  • Cognitive Assessment
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Crisis Intervention
  • Crisis Intervention Training of Professionals
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
  • Family Psychotherapy
  • Generalized Anxiety Disorder
  • Marital and Family Psychotherapy
  • Personality Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy for Crisis