Dr. Joshua Degood, DC

Dr. Joshua Degood, DC

Chiropractic  |
Hello my name is Dr. Joshua DeGood D.C. I am originally from Syracuse, Indiana. I attended Wawasee High School and graduated with honors in 2001. I attended Ball State University and majored in pre-medical preparation with a minor in German. While in undergraduate school I became an active member of Delta Tau Delta fraternity. I Received my Bachelors Degree in Life Science. After Ball State, I attended Logan College of Chiropractic and University Programs in Chesterfield, MO. At Logan I obtained my Doctorate of Chiropractic degree in 2008. I have successfully completed the national board exams parts I, II, III, and IV. I am also nationally certified in Physio-therapy and rehabilitation. I have practiced in multiple different Healthcare settings from Physical Medicine to Pain Management. This has given me a higher understanding of how to deliver optimal care for each patient. I use multiple techniques in my patient care including Rheinert specific technique (diversified), Thompson technique, Cox-flexion distraction, Logan Basic methods, Activator Methods, Graston technique, soft tissue techniques, and CBP corrective care. I also utilize multiple modalities including electric stimulation for muscle relaxation, ultrasound, myo-fascial release, Neuro-muscular re-education, therapeutic exercises, whole body vibration, and thermal therapies. This allows me to treat each patient based on their individual treatment needs. In my free time I enjoy fishing, boating, and being around the lakes. I am an avid outdoorsman and try to be outside as much as possible. I also am a fan of motor sports, especially motocross. I enjoy playing and watching sports. I also enjoy music and music trivia. I love educating people about chiropractic health and prevention. I have actively practiced for six years including 3 years in the Bradenton/Sarasota, FL area and have since relocated back to my home here in the Midwest. I am looking forward to making new and long-lasting relationships with the people in Goshen and the surrounding communities. I am dedicated to doing my very best to help my patients achieve optimal health through Chiropractic care!

2703 Caragana Ct Ste 3

Goshen, IN 46526

• Golden Rule
  • Medicare

Learn about Dr. Degood

This content was provided by Dr. Degood " Our treatment takes on a "Whole Body" approach to care so that each patient's individual healthcare needs are met. With a deep understanding of the Musculo-skeletal, Neurological, and Physiological aspects of the human body we can address a vast array of conditions naturally and safely. We use the most up-to-date and dynamic techniques available to insure a higher quality of care."

• Chiropractic
  • Massage Therapy
  • Physical Therapy

Dr. Degood does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Spinal Decompression
  • Therapeutic Massage
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Ball State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2005
    Medical School | Graduated 2009
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2009
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2009

Dr. Degood has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Degood has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Degood does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Degood and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Degood's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Degood to family and friends
based on 4 total reviews
Dr. Degood's Performance
Dr. Degood Says:

$49 Initial Exam and Consultation! Welcome to Heartland Spinal Health and Wellness Center where "True Health and True Results" are what we strive to achieve with every patient! We appreciate your interest in our practice and value any feedback you may have for us to improve our practice and the patient experience. If you have any questions or concerns about...

Have you seen Dr. Joshua Degood, DC?
Are you Dr. Degood?