Dr. Joshua Axe, DC

Dr. Joshua Axe, DC

Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Joshua Axe, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Nashville, TN.

15123 Old Hickory Blvd

Nashville, TN 37211

Learn about Dr. Axe

• Chiropractic

Dr. Axe does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Education data for Dr. Axe is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Axe has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Axe has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Axe does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Axe and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Axe's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Axe to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Axe's Performance
    FAIR
in Palm Beach, FL |
This one is as big a quack as they come. Has so many negative ratings on Better Business Bureau that they can't even rate him (look it up, I'd never seen that before). Gives Chiropractics and alternative medicine a poor name and sets back the people that actually care about their patients. Sad.
in Winston-Salem, NC |
Dr Axe is extremely knowledgable, genuine, and humble. He truly just wants to help people feel better and is bringing us ways to heal ourselves with food, herbs, oils, and lifestyle management instead of all drugs and surgeries. I am so grateful for how much he has helped me!
in San Antonio, TX |
I have gone through several of his programs and have been impressed with all of them. I have dealth with an autoimmune illness for 15 years with little to no relief until I began reading his free articles online and trying some of his recommendations. I feel alive again.
in Minneapolis, MN |
Dr Axe has been a significant source of healing for me after many years of searching for answers. He truly cares about people and puts much time and effort into researching and finding the best resources and information for those he serves. I've especially noticed recently that he clearly researches all options and then combines the best to provide us with the most high quality information he can. I can't wait to continue learning from him.
in Hillsboro, OR |
Dr. Axe is one of the most experienced and knowledgable doctors that I have been to. He is very compassionate and caring and takes the time to address your concerns. I would highly recommend him!
in Midland, Ga. |
Have not been to Dr. Axe, but I have ordered his products and read his book. I believe he's on the right track, but his staff leaves much to be desired! Impossible to get through to them, to tell them that you do not want auto ship of products, etc. Message on phone says there will be a delay, because they are overwhelmed with orders. Then a click and they're off! Same on e-mail messages. I have tried to tell them repeatedly that I don't auto ship, and today I got a message that another
in Dayton, Ohio |
Axe Wellness LLC Refund Fraud. Speaking from experience NOT opinion. Here's the facts! I bought Dr. Axe's Healing Leaky Gut Program on 3/29/16, less than a week later on 4/4/16 I requested my refund because I was dissatisfied with the program. Dr. Axe promises a 60-day money back guarantee! It's been 2 weeks and I still haven't received my refund of $147 as of 12:35am 4/18/16. I have been forced to engage PayPal to resolve this issue. Carefully consider doing business with Axe Wellness LLC!
Have you seen Dr. Joshua Axe, DC?
Are you Dr. Axe?