Chiropractic  |
Dr. Joseph Vetere, DC
Dr. Joseph Vetere, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Bronx, NY. He is 57 years old.

2411 Eastchester Rd

Bronx, NY 10469

• EmblemHealth
  • Medicare

Learn about Dr. Vetere

This content was provided by Dr. Vetere "I believe in a human body's natural ability to heal from above down and inside out. The brain is the master control system of the entire body. Improper movement or spinal misalignment can cause neurological interference leading to malfunction of organs, glands and muscles, resulting in symptoms of disease. I further believe that correcting the position and movement of the spine, along with lifestyle changes, will give any patient the ability to improve their overall health and wellbeing."

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Spinal Decompression Therapy
  • Chiropractic Sports Medicine
  • Nutrition Consulting

Dr. Vetere does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Nutritional Counseling
  • Spinal Decompression
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for New York.

• New York Chiropractic College
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Oral Roberts
    Other Education | Completed 2003

Dr. Vetere has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Vetere has no media or publications listed.

• Italian

Dr. Vetere does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vetere and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Vetere's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Vetere to family and friends
Dr. Vetere's Performance
He's very friendly
in Bronx, NY |
I have been seening Dr joseph for a a while DR. Joseph is very good at what he does , he knows his work he knows his patients need and help us in which every way he can he is excellent in his work and all want to help us .
in Bronx, NY |
I was severely stiff with a re occurring back pain, I had trouble sleeping or resting. MY dietary habits were likewise very poor and after my first adjustment, my neck pain and upper back pain went away. I have regained a good deal of flexibility and lost almost 30 lbs and went from a 36-37 waist to a 33-34.
in Bronx, NY |
Excellent. Ever since I have been visiting Dr. Vetere I have been feeling better. Thank God.
in Bronx, NY |
He has helped me both physically and spiritually. He helped me go form 12 medications down to 7 since June. He has taught me how to eat healthy and lose weight. I have a fatty liver and through his program, i don't have any more stomach pains, my hair is not falling out anymore and I have more energy and feel more full of life than ever before. Even my blood pressure went down and I get sick less often and been able to be at work more often than before I started going to him.
in Bronx, NY |
He becomes more than a doctor, he becomes a true friend.
in Bronx |
Dr. VETERE IS NOT JUST ANY KIND OF CHIROPRACTOR. HE TREATS EACH PATIENT INDIVIDUALLY AND HOLISTICALLY. I HAVE BEEN GETTING ADJUSTMENTS REGULARLY NOW FOR OVER A YEAR, ALONG WITH NUTRITIONAL ADVICE AND,....THE SPIRITUAL IS INCLUDED AS WELL. NOW THAT SAVES ME ALOT OF MONEY!!
in New Rochelle, NY |
Dr. Vetere is an amazing chiropractic! I recommend everyone to see him! My mother was adjusted by him and she feels a lot better with her back!
in Bronx, NY |
I have been going to Dr. Vetere for almost six months, and he has been tremendous. I see the improvement in myself after his adjustments. I am more balanced and am in better shape. He loves to help people, and will take the time to explain how everything works and is greatly interested in improving your health and your life. I highly recommend him.
in Bronx |
Incredible gentle! He healed my chronic headaches. I feel stress-free., aches in in my body gone!!! Weight loss management is on point!
Have you seen Dr. Joseph Vetere, DC?
Are you Dr. Vetere?