Joseph Sestito, LISW-S

Social Work •  Male

Joseph Sestito
23210 Chagrin Blvd Ste 211 Beachwood, OH 44122

Joseph Sestito, LISW-S is a social worker in Beachwood, OH. He specializes in social work and clinical social work.

Joseph Sestito accepts

Joseph Sestito accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Coventry Health Care
Coventry Health America PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check if Joseph Sestito treats your condition or procedure

Joseph Sestito's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Joseph Sestito

2.8

Joseph Sestito?
Joseph Sestito's Performance
What People Say About Joseph Sestito, LISW-S
Mr. Sestito helped me finally reclaim my life after years of useless talk therapy. Although I didn’t understand the concept of the evaluation forms at first I quickly figured out that I was able to work with him engaging my progress with my anxiety and depression and found myself working with a clinician that was working as a partner in my health care instead of just taking over. I found the method of REBT to be transformative In regard to irrational beliefs that had been deeply ingrained in me since childhood. Along with the Ericksonian Hypnosis and the EMDR, my level of anxiety improved dramatically. If you want talk therapy, Mr. Sestito is not going to be a good fit for Therapy. If you’re prepared to work hard to get better then he’s your best bet. Not another expensive conversation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Joseph Sestito, LISW-S?
Every session spends half of the time making you fill out various assessments and then looking at them. Wastes an immense amount of time. If you're in crisis forget about him helping you work through it. Gives false hope (e.g. you'll be better within 4-6 sessions, says nearly 100% of his clients symptoms go away). Pushes you to read self-help books. Swears primarily by one approach to therapy and if it's not working makes it seem like it's your fault.
×Post a ResponseAre you Joseph Sestito, LISW-S?
My sessions consisted of scrolling through instagram, texting friends, and filling out worksheets. it wasn't until he dozed off 10 minutes into a session that I finally had enough. He didn't seem to remember anything I told him in previous sessions and mainly relied on the worksheets. He rarely spoke and I found myself trying to think of things that would keep him interested. He is a nice enough guy, but I really needed help and I didn't get any.
×Post a ResponseAre you Joseph Sestito, LISW-S?
Sometimes very rude. Over schedules patients and wait times are upwards of 45min
×Post a ResponseAre you Joseph Sestito, LISW-S?

How was your experience with Joseph Sestito?

• Social Work