Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Joseph Serpe, DC
Dr. Joseph Serpe, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Naperville, IL.

651 Amersale Dr Ste 109

Naperville, IL 60563

Learn about Dr. Serpe

• Chiropractic

Dr. Serpe does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Education data for Dr. Serpe is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Serpe has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Serpe has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Serpe does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Serpe and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Serpe's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Serpe to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Serpe's Performance
in Warrenville, IL |
If you have a child with ADHD and depression this is the place to be. My daughter was really struggling and Dr. Serpe really helped us when nothing else was working. He used functional neurology, neurofeedback and nutrition. My daughter has a bright future once again. Thank you Dr. Serpe
in Naperville, IL |
My husband and I brought our son to see Dr. Serpe. We were skeptical at first but after speaking with the doctor we felt completely confident. We wanted our son off the ADHD drugs. He was like a zombie on them. After 3 months of treatment we are happy to say that he is off the medications and doing great. His teachers didn't even notice a different. They were totally surprised when we told them. I would encourage you to see Dr. Serpe. He knows what he is doing. Nice guy too.
in Naperville, IL |
My son has ADHD and has seen Dr. Serpe. He has seen great results. As parents, we couldn't be happier with the program. His teachers are amazed at the changes. He is now completely off medications.
in Lombard, IL |
Dr. Serpe's ADHD program has completely helped my son. His grades have improved and homework is getting done on time. My son's attitude is also much better. Highly recommend if you don't want to go the drug route. Worth your time.
in Aurora, IL |
I hurt my knee playing soccer in high school. Been through physical therapy, massage, the whole routine, and nothing quite got me 100%. Dr. Serpe used Trigenics and laser. Within 2 weeks I was back to jogging. Amazing! Thanks again Dr. Serpe you're the best. Peggi
in Aurora, IL |
Dr. Serpe and his staff rock! Love this place. Wouldn't go anywhere else.
in Aurora, IL |
I have been going to Dr. Serpe for years because he is the only one I trust when it comes to the welfare of my health. He and his staff are great to work with and very professional.
in Lisle, IL |
Dr. Serpe has been a lifesaver for my son and family. My son is in 5th grade and have ADHD. He has been struggling in school and making friends. Dr. Serpe's ADHD neurofeedback program has made all the difference in the world. I would absolutely recommend you call him. Trustworthy and knows his stuff. Good guy.
in Naperville, IL |
I recently came to Dr. Serpe's office seeking help for my son's ADHD. Doctor did a very thorough evaluation and explained everything to my wife and I. We decided to start care and are very pleased with the results. My son is about half way through care. Homework takes half the time, he is more calm and teachers tell us is can now pay attention and focus in class. This is what we were looking for. No meds and real help. I would encourage parents to give the process a try. Happy dad!
in Naperville |
Dr. Serpe helped me greatly with my neuropathy. He is very smart and took the right action for me. The office is convenient, staff is great, I would highly recommend.
in St. Charles, IL |
My first visit was good. I had a bulging disc and Dr. Serpe said he could use this technique to stretch my back and pull the disc back in along with laser therapy. He cut me a deal of $2,000 for 12 sessions. His technicians were ill trained, I kept asking for exercises to work on my back and when I finally got them, no one showed me how to do them. Another $2,000 for another 12 and I quit going. Nothing was better and Serpe never checked on me or re-evaluated me. I got taken.
in Aurora, IL |
I've taken my son Erin to Dr. Serpe for ADHD. He is doing well with neurofeedback and nutrition. I was able to reduce Erin's medications and homework is much easier. Our home life is more calm too. I would say that I'm very happy with the care we've received at this office. I would recommend to my friends and family.
Have you seen Dr. Joseph Serpe, DC?
Are you Dr. Serpe?