Dr. Joseph Scapicio, DC

Acupuncture ·  Male

Dr. Scapicio

Shore Acupuncture

800 Hooper Ave Toms River, NJ 08753

Dr. Joseph Scapicio, DC is an acupuncturist in Toms River, NJ. He specializes in acupuncture and chiropractic.

Dr. Scapicio's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Scapicio

2.8

Dr. Scapicio?
Dr. Scapicio's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Joseph Scapicio, DC
Dr scapicio is extremely professional and kind .He always takes that extra time with you that is needed to make you feel well I would definitely recommend him
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Scapicio, DC?
I can't possibly say enough nice things about this practice! From my first phone call I was greeted warmly and every attempt was made to schedule an appointment at my convenience. Upon my first appointment I was impressed with how cordial and efficient everyone there was. The acupuncturist, Dr. Joe, is wonderful. He explains the treatment and the rationale behind it in easy to understand terms. He is exceptionally gentle and makes every effort to make sure I am comfortable throughout the enti
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Scapicio, DC?
"Thumbs up" for Shore Acupuncture. Dr. Scapicio's practice can be described as caring, consistent and courteous. Receptionist, Kara, remains flexible when scheduling appointments. Dr. Joe promptly adheres to appointment times. Given the choice of taking anti-inflammatory meds after knee surgery or going an alternate route, I would choose Shore Acupuncture every time! Thank you Dr. Joe!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Scapicio, DC?
If I could give Dr. Scapicio 100 stars, I would! He is extremely knowledgeable, listens carefully to me, and I feel fantastic after my treatments. His office staff is welcoming, efficient and organized. I go monthly and I really look forward to my treatments. There are many things that acupuncture can treat much better than western medicine can. Don't give up on yourself, try Chinese medicine.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Scapicio, DC?
I went in because I was experiencing back and neck pain. I had been to several specialists over the years but received minimal results. I went to see Dr. Scapicio in hopes of finding relief. After my first visit my pain level went from a 10 down to 5. And after a few more visits, I now feel no pain in my back or neck. Thank you to this wonderful Dr and his professional staff. I highly recommend this office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Scapicio, DC?
What a great relief from my pain! I was getting no answers from doctors about some physical issues, and the only thing that helped relieve my symptoms. The office staff was very accommodating and a very friendly environment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Scapicio, DC?
For me, the TOTAL experience means a lot. Dr Scapicio is heads and shoulders above any acupuncturist I have seen. Warm and Friendly and proficient in the art of acupuncture. He always takes the time to insure we are achieving the desired results. Will definitely use him again, should the need arise. Went for treatment of shoulder bursitis and received relief of pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Scapicio, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Scapicio?

• Acupuncture