Dr. Joseph Scapicio, DC

Dr. Joseph Scapicio, DC

Acupuncture  |
Male
Dr. Joseph Scapicio, DC is an acupuncture provider who practices in Toms River, NJ.

800 Hooper Ave

Toms River, NJ 08753

Learn about Dr. Scapicio

• Acupuncture
  • Chiropractic

Dr. Scapicio does not have any board certifications listed.

• Digestive Disorders
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Sports Injuries
  • Stress
  • Wrist Pain

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Eastern School Of Acupuncture
    Other Education | Completed 2008

Dr. Scapicio has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Scapicio has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Scapicio does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Scapicio and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Scapicio's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Scapicio to family and friends
2.3
Dr. Scapicio's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
in Toms River, NJ |
I went in because I was experiencing back and neck pain. I had been to several specialists over the years but received minimal results. I went to see Dr. Scapicio in hopes of finding relief. After my first visit my pain level went from a 10 down to 5. And after a few more visits, I now feel no pain in my back or neck. Thank you to this wonderful Dr and his professional staff. I highly recommend this office.
in Toms River, NJ |
What a great relief from my pain! I was getting no answers from doctors about some physical issues, and the only thing that helped relieve my symptoms. The office staff was very accommodating and a very friendly environment.
Manchester Township, NJ |
For me, the TOTAL experience means a lot. Dr Scapicio is heads and shoulders above any acupuncturist I have seen. Warm and Friendly and proficient in the art of acupuncture. He always takes the time to insure we are achieving the desired results. Will definitely use him again, should the need arise. Went for treatment of shoulder bursitis and received relief of pain.
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ |
The acupuncturist referred me to the nutritionist he is working with Jane McNeil. She proved to not only be confused & incompetent but treated me for illnesses I don't even have. I was recently diagnosed with a very serious virus which feeds on animal protein & nuts. Jane had me eating high amounts of animal protein & unlimited nuts. I kept telling her it was too much & I did not feel well & my abdominal swelling was getting worse but she wouldn't listen. I also gained 13 lbs.! What a nightmare!
Have you seen Dr. Joseph Scapicio, DC?
Are you Dr. Scapicio?