Dr. Joseph Papalia, DC

Dr. Joseph Papalia, DC

Chiropractic  |
Dr. Joseph Papalia, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Setauket, NY. He is 41 years old and has been practicing for 16 years.

28 Jones St Ste 101

Setauket, NY 11733

• CorVel
  • EmblemHealth
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Papalia

This content was provided by Dr. Papalia "Our mission is to help as many people as possible live a pain free and healthy life, so that they can enjoy the healthy life they deserve. We provide great Chiropractic Care, Rehabilitation, Spinal corrective therapy, Traction, Nutritional & Weight loss treatments that benefits the human body to live a healthy life. Pain is NOT a life style, so if you want a more natural approach to healing, please call our office. 631 813-1827. Setauketchirocom    28 Jones Street, suite 101 Setauket NY 11733"

• Chiropractic
  • Chinese Herbal Medicine
  • Nutrition Consulting

Dr. Papalia does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Injuries

• Nutritional Supplementation
  • Strengthening Exercise
  • Traction Procedure
  • Weight Loss Management

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Stony Brook University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1998
  • New York Chiropractic College
    Medical School | Graduated 2001

Dr. Papalia has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Papalia has no media or publications listed.

• Italian

Dr. Papalia does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Papalia and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Papalia's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Papalia to family and friends
Dr. Papalia's Performance
in Port Jeff NY |
I was in a car accident a few years ago and my back has been very messed up since. I've seen doctors and went through some PT but nothing seemed to help. I was referred to Dr. Papalia by a close friend but was still extremely nervous to go to a chiropractor. Dr. Papalia explained every step to me in detail and made me feel extremely comfortable. I started to feel better after the first visit and even more so after the 2nd. It is a very friendly, clean environment and I didn't have to wait at all
in Setauket, ny |
I would recommend this office because they are friendly , very knowledgeable, they keep you informed every step of the way, accommodating, and there's little to no wait .I love coming there!
in Mastic, NY |
Dr . Papalia is awesome, my father in laws friend recommend Dr papalia.Thank god for Dr papalia,he has worked on me 4 times and I am pain free in my neck for the first time in years.I've been to Dr,surgeons,pain management etc. Dr papalia is the only Dr to explain completely what was going on in my neck after looking at both my MRI . He took his time and explained what he was doing. I will recommend him to family and friends. Anyone reading this don't wait see Dr papalia .
in East Setauket, NY 11733 |
Diagnosed problem immediately and was compassionate towards my feeling of pain and gave me treatments and exact time it would take to fix the problem. I recommend him to everyone
in Centereach, NY |
Dr. Papalia is the perfect model of how a doctor as well as a practice should be conducted. He has helped tremendously with the unbearable pain in my upper back & shooting pain in my left arm and shoulder. He has the insight to try different methods when necessary-and does not give up! His positive outlook as well as his pleasant, calming nature makes all the difference in the world in regard to the healing process. His office is meticulously run by Lisa, an amazing and lovely individual.
in Pasadena, TX |
Dr Papalia helped me lose weight and his program is awesome. In my first 29 days I lost 26 lbs. He truly loves helping people
in East Setauket, NY |
Dr Papalia is a passionate Chiropractor and he really helped me with my neck and back issues. he also put me on a great weight loss program and I have lost 50 lbs in 71 days.
in Port Jefferson Station, NY |
Dr Papalia takes the time to listen to what your problems are and his treatments are incredible because of his listening skills and then adding his treatments you will start to feel much better in a short period of time. He takes care of not only me but my son who is a athlete and he gets him in top form immediately. Want to start feeling better than he is the one to go to. He is a wonderful DR and also a great person!
in Rocky Point, NY |
Dr. Papalia is an excellent chiropractor who truly cares about the individual he is treating. My son has a severe back injury and without Dr. Papalia - he would have no relief at all. I am so thankful for his expertise, his kindness and compassion. He is a very positive person and it's always a pleasure to visit his office. I do recommend this doctor to anyone with back pain - He is excellent. Thankyou Dr. Papalia!!!
Have you seen Dr. Joseph Papalia, DC?
Are you Dr. Papalia?