Physical Therapy  |
Dr. Joseph Napoleone, DPT
Dr. Joseph Napoleone, DPT is a physical therapy provider who practices in Troy, NY. He is 32 years old.

506 Campbell Ave

Troy, NY 12180

• Buckeye Community Health Plan
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • Dimension Health
  • EmblemHealth
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
  • MVP Health Care

Learn about Dr. Napoleone

• Physical Therapy
  • Non-Surgical Orthopedics

Dr. Napoleone does not have any board certifications listed.

• Ankle Injury

• Gait Analysis
  • Orthopedic Rehabilitation
  • Pain Management Through Physical Therapy
  • Physical Therapy

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Ithaca College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2007
  • Drayer Physical Therapy Institue
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2011
  • Ithaca College-Doctorate Of Physical Therapy
    Other Education | Completed 2009

Dr. Napoleone has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Napoleone has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Napoleone does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Napoleone and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Napoleone's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Napoleone to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Napoleone's Performance
in Albany, NY |
Joe and the staff at Choice Physical Therapy made my recovery from Total Replacement Shoulder Surgery easier than I ever could have imagined! The professional standards, personal care and friendly atmosphere at Choice are the best! Many medical groups today make people feel like a number on an assembly line, Choice makes you feel like family!
in Troy, NY |
This is the second time I've gone to Joe for pain associated with weight lifting and exercise. Not only is Joe so gifted at healing with PT, his positive attitude and the atmosphere at Choice PT along with all of the other therapists puts me in the best mood during every single session. It's been over a year since my first time at PT with Joe and now I've just completed my second time around with him (for a different body part). I still use the exercises that Joe taught me over a year later.
Troy, NY |
After my first visit I knew that my outcome was going to be much better than my previous time in PT at another office. The staff here are very friendly and make you feel very comfortable. I have already recommended Joe to anyone that I know that needs physical therapy. My experience here has been absolutely wonderful,
in Colonie, NY |
I would give Dr. Napoleone more than five stars if it were possible. He is extremely knowledgeable, professional and has a great bedside manner which is a plus when dealing with pain. He listens to his patients and is very thorough when explaining the medical condition, assessments and the treatment plan. When my primary physician recommended physical therapy for a new condition, I returned to Dr. Napoleone based on my previous experience with him.
Does not care or show interest at all. Exercises were completely random, no system at all. Horrible time management. Did not improve my health situation. One of the worst PT's I have ever been to.
First, I'm very sorry you have those feelings and you had that type of experience. As a physical therapist, I entered the field to help people and I take each patient interaction personally and strive to deliver the best patient experience I can. Based on your comments this was not your experience and I would very much appreciate the opportunity to speak with you to directly to address your concerns specifically. I can be reached directly at (518) 203-6761.
in Troy, NY |
I'm a 59 yr old female with both osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. I was waking up every two hours in pain. From the first assessment I realized that PT at Choice was more personalized than at my previous experiences. Joe, (Dr. Napoleone) took the time to show and clearly explain to me what was going on with my spine and rib cage. I've been sleeping longer and more comfortable after each session. I'm able to walk up 3 flights of stairs without issue! Highly recommend!!!
Albany, NY |
Joe is smart and intuitive when it comes to bodies and how they work. He was able to find the underlying issue that caused the problem that brought me to his practice and he gave me simple tools to incorporate into my daily life that will prevent this from happening again. I have seen too many physical therapists over the years and they have worked on my immediate problem in isolation. Joe looks at the whole body and how it works to solve the problem. He is the best, without a doubt.
Have you seen Dr. Joseph Napoleone, DPT?

Visit Dr. Napoleone

Evening
Saturday
Dr. Napoleone accepts 11 insurance carriers
  • Buckeye Community Health Plan
    Medicare
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
    Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO