Dr. Joseph Napoleone, DPT

Physical Therapy ·  Male · Age 34

Dr. Napoleone

Choice Physical Therapy, Troy, NY

506 Campbell Ave Troy, NY 12180

Dr. Joseph Napoleone, DPT is a physical therapist in Troy, NY and has been practicing for 8 years. He specializes in physical therapy and orthopedics.

Dr. Napoleone accepts

Dr. Napoleone accepts the following insurance:

Buckeye Community Health Plan
Medicare
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO

4.5

Dr. Napoleone?
Dr. Napoleone's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Joseph Napoleone, DPT
Joe and the staff at Choice Physical Therapy made my recovery from Total Replacement Shoulder Surgery easier than I ever could have imagined! The professional standards, personal care and friendly atmosphere at Choice are the best! Many medical groups today make people feel like a number on an assembly line, Choice makes you feel like family!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Napoleone, DPT?
This is the second time I've gone to Joe for pain associated with weight lifting and exercise. Not only is Joe so gifted at healing with PT, his positive attitude and the atmosphere at Choice PT along with all of the other therapists puts me in the best mood during every single session. It's been over a year since my first time at PT with Joe and now I've just completed my second time around with him (for a different body part). I still use the exercises that Joe taught me over a year later.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Napoleone, DPT?
After my first visit I knew that my outcome was going to be much better than my previous time in PT at another office. The staff here are very friendly and make you feel very comfortable. I have already recommended Joe to anyone that I know that needs physical therapy. My experience here has been absolutely wonderful,
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Napoleone, DPT?
I would give Dr. Napoleone more than five stars if it were possible. He is extremely knowledgeable, professional and has a great bedside manner which is a plus when dealing with pain. He listens to his patients and is very thorough when explaining the medical condition, assessments and the treatment plan. When my primary physician recommended physical therapy for a new condition, I returned to Dr. Napoleone based on my previous experience with him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Napoleone, DPT?
Does not care or show interest at all. Exercises were completely random, no system at all. Horrible time management. Did not improve my health situation. One of the worst PT's I have ever been to.
First, I'm very sorry you have those feelings and...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Napoleone, DPT?
I'm a 59 yr old female with both osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. I was waking up every two hours in pain. From the first assessment I realized that PT at Choice was more personalized than at my previous experiences. Joe, (Dr. Napoleone) took the time to show and clearly explain to me what was going on with my spine and rib cage. I've been sleeping longer and more comfortable after each session. I'm able to walk up 3 flights of stairs without issue! Highly recommend!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Napoleone, DPT?
Joe is smart and intuitive when it comes to bodies and how they work. He was able to find the underlying issue that caused the problem that brought me to his practice and he gave me simple tools to incorporate into my daily life that will prevent this from happening again. I have seen too many physical therapists over the years and they have worked on my immediate problem in isolation. Joe looks at the whole body and how it works to solve the problem. He is the best, without a doubt.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Napoleone, DPT?

How was your experience with Dr. Napoleone?