Joseph Lucas, LPC

Joseph Lucas, LPC

Counseling  ·
Joseph Lucas, LPC is a counselor in Lancaster, PA and has been practicing for 6 years. He graduated from Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine in 2012 and specializes in counseling, psychology education, and more.Read his story

2121 Oregon Pike # 201

• Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Keystone Health Plan East

Learn about Joseph Lucas

Joseph Lucas' bio

This content was provided by Joseph Lucas "Helping Clients Is Not Only Our Profession But Our Mission!" "I firmly believe that those of us in the psychological/counseling field need to place the utmost importance on helping others. I firmly believe that helping others is my calling or my "mission." I have found great joy and pride in treating others and helping them achieve success and reduce suffering in their lives." Dr. Joseph H. Lucas is a seasoned professional that has utilized "Advanced Counseling" and therapeutic techniques and provided clinically proven treatments to those who are suffering. He is known for his "down to earth" personality and placing the utmost importance on developing strong relationships with those he serves. Dr. Lucas utilizes "Advanced Testing" and interpretation techniques in providing Independent Educational and School Neuropsychological Evaluations, which culminates into "Solutions" for clients, based on a deep understanding of their cognitive processing. Dr. Lucas believes that the relationships with those we service are critical to their progress. "I am a big proponent of evidenced based practice and that is why I utilize Cognitive Beahavioral Therapy (CBT) to treat my clients." Dr. Lucas completed his Doctorate in Psychology (PsyD) from the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine; specializing in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and School Neuropsychology.

This content was provided by Joseph Lucas "We provide advanced psychological counseling and testing to children, adolescents and adults. We provide unique services like, Biofeedback, without the use of medication to provide profound and permanent positive changes, ultimately improving client functioning to a significant degree. We also provide exceptional Independent Educational Evaluations and School Neuropsychological Evaluations to assess the intervention process to facilitate learning and behavior with the school and family systems."

• Counseling
  • Adolescent Psychology
  • Group Counseling
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Neuropsychology
  • Psychology Education
  • Psychotherapy

Joseph Lucas does not have any board certifications listed.

• ADHD Testing
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Behavior Modification
  • Biofeedback
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Pediatric Counseling
  • Psychological Testing
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Stress Management

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Duquesne University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2000
  • Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2012
  • California University Of Pennsylvania
    Other Education | Completed 2004

Joseph Lucas has no awards or honors listed.

Joseph Lucas has no media or publications listed.

Joseph Lucas does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Joseph Lucas and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Joseph Lucas' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Joseph Lucas to family and friends

Joseph Lucas' Performance

Joseph Lucas Says:
"

We want to thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience at our office today. This information is highly valued by our doctors and staff so that we can continuously strive to ensure that our clients continue to receive the best care possible every time they walk through the door of Advanced Counseling and Testing Solutions, LLC.

"

I spent about 5 months taking my son to Dr. Lucas. We had tried other therapists and organizations but just did not see many changes in our son's anxiety. I must say I was skeptical because, Dr. Lucas seemed very confident that he could help our son and that we should expect significant...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have been trying to reach the billing dept Kristy in regards to my bill. I have sent several email and called the office.. After months later she finally calls me and she was so RUDE and I couldn't even get a word in- She advise me she will be sending me to collections when I have been the one...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have never met another therapist that truly cares for his patients. He takes the time to listen and actively uses CBT with his patients to ensure that they learn to heal and succeed in their health. The staff is kind and friendly and will to help in any way. What a wonderful place!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Awesome comment. We work hard to do our very best and love what we do at ACTS.

Nearby providers with similar experience

Sex Therapy