Podiatry  |
Dr. Joseph Grillo, DPM
Dr Grillo is a board certified podiatrist who has served the Ft Myers area specializing in foot and ankle care for the whole family since 1991. MISSION STATEMENT: to provide timely , expert, cost effective foot and ankle care for all!

14391 Metropolis Ave Ste 104

• Health Net
  • HealthPlus
  • inHealth

Learn about Dr. Grillo

Every patient is treated with courtesy and listened to-no two patients are alike. We try to treat our patients as we would our friends and family!

Dr. Grillo's Experience

Dr. Grillo's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Podiatry

• Genysis Hlth Sys-Foc
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1990
  • Genysis Hlth Sys-Foc
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1991

Dr. Grillo has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Grillo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Grillo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Grillo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Grillo to family and friends
Dr. Grillo Says:

We at my office will try to address any concerns that the public may have in a timely fahion to make our office you will be happy to refer to friends and family to.

Dr. Grillo's Performance
in NORTH FORT MYERS |
I love Dr Grillo and his staff..Dr Grillo is one of the most through and doesnt play games like alot of other doctors.He found what was wrong with my feet and told me what i had to do to fix it.He is very conservative with his treatment and does what is needed not what you think needs to be done.His staff is very kind and compassionate.and would recommend you give him a try to fix your feet like he did with mine.Thank you Dr Grillo and staff formy my feet feel better.
in Cape Coral Florida |
my husband and I had an appointment today with dr. Grillo and it was amazing the staff dr. Grillo was so caring patient with us and concern he is such a caring doctor took a great deal of time with my husband and I I would definitely recommend Dr Grillo thank you dr. Grillo and your staff
Ft Myers, FL |
Dr. Grillo is very thorough and takes the time to explain what the problem is & recommend solutions. His staff is wonderful & very caring.
in Cape Coral, FL |
Love, love, love Dr Grillo and his staff. Just nice, caring people.
in Ft Myers, FL |
I loved all the staff and the Dr. was amazing, was very sweet and funny..... would recommend to any of my friends and family or just some random person. I can't wait to go visit them again.
in Immokalee, FL |
I highly recommend Dr. Grillo. HE cares and it was a blessing to "find him" years ago when I first started having problems with my feet. He provides excellent health care and information on your health issues. Dr. Grillo and his staff are caring and the office atmosphere is terrific. He doesn't play around with words. He gives it to you straight. Gruff manner but a teddy bear inside! If you're having problems and you need a podiatrist he's your doctor to go to. You will not go wrong.
in North Fort Myers, FL |
The office staff is so sweet - they treat you like they've known you all of your life! Dr. Grillo is the 5th (!!) Podiatrist I saw before I got a diagnosis. He explained everything to me. The nature of the problem, the order in which we would try treatments, and gave me advice on proper shoes to wear. I will go back in four weeks, hopefully with improvement with the least invasive treatment. If no improvement, we will move on to his second choice. He so so kind, smart and takes his time!
in Cape Coral, FL |
I have been with Dr. Grillo for a couple of years now and always had a great experience with not only him but the entire office staff. They always remember who you are, even when you call, sincerely care about your well being, and are always upbeat and personable. It is a pleasure every visit. Back to the doc... He did a fantastic job with both of my ingrown toenails and has gone above and beyond to help me find relief with my RSD/CRPS pain that I suffer from. I highly recommend this office!
in Ft Myers, FL |
My son needed to see a specialist and we couldn't be happier! Not only is Dr. Grillo thorough & informative- the office staff is so friendly and welcoming. There's never been an issue with getting scheduled and no wait time for appointment! My son loves going to see his foot doctor!
in N FT MYERS |
Dr. Grillo is the best. He is the first doctor to actually find out what has been causing the pain in my foot and is going to do something about it. I've suffered with this for 5 years and have seen 3 different doctors and none of them took the time to order an MRI to find out what was wrong. I am so greatful to have found Dr. Grillo.
in Cape Cporal |
I can say that Dr Grillo was really destined to be a Doctor. He is very patient, loving and caring for all his patients. He explains very well why things happened and gives his patients an advice. Such a wonderful Doctor who listens with his heart and ears. He makes sure that his patients wont feel nervous or worried as soon as they step in to his clinic. His staff are excellenall . From the very first person up to the last person I did business with were all ready to assist and smile. Thank you
in Ft Myers, FL |
I had an excellent experience with Dr. Grillo and his entire staff. They were very professional and friendly. I felt like I was a priority to them and not just another patient. I highly recommend Dr. Grillo.
in Ft meyerss, FL |
Met dr Grillo in 2013 with a very bad diabetic ulcer he was straight to point about worse case possibilities but was able to save my feet.Not only is he a great physician but a great person, he cares about his patients.It feels more like going to see a friend than a doctors appt. The office staff are very friendly and accommodating it is always a pleasure to go to his office
in Fort Myers |
A great experience with Dr Grillo and his staff. From my first phone call, through discharge, everyone was personable, flexible and professional. I felt that I was in very competent hands with Dr Grillo and my medical needs were addressed thoroughly.
in Ft Myers, FL |
Dr. Grillo and his staff constantly shows professional and caring treatment for patients. He is easy to talk to and he listens to your concerns. Also you never feel like he pushing you out in a time frame. Always willing to take time with you. I have just been release and I will miss seeing them. Also Dr. Grillo gives the best hugs....and staff so funny and friendly
in Ft Myers, FL |
It's easy to make an appointment with them. The waiting time in the office is probably less than 2 minutes.The staff is so friendly.And Dr. Grillo is so nice and if you have any questions he will answer it straight. I had plantar wart on my toe. He treated it with several visits in his office.Of course, it will not take couple of treatments.He did an awesome job.He get rid off my wart using different method not the freezing method.If I have wart again I will be back in this office.
in Fort Myers, FL |
Dr. Grillo and his staff are amazing! Everyone was friendly and knowledgeable with a great personal touch and bedside manner. Not a grumpy soul in the place and I never felt like just another number.
in Ft Myers, FL |
First of all, his office staff is wonderful; they are very friendly and efficient. Dr. Grillo has a great bedside manner and I was very impressed with him. He asks questions, listens and explains things thoroughly. I believe he diagnosed me correctly and we are trying a conservative treatment first before we even think about surgery as an option. I feel very fortunate that I have him as my podiatrist!
in Fort Myers, FL |
Dr. Grillo is a wonderful doctor who takes the time to really understand your concerns. He was extremely knowledgeable and knew just what to do to relieve my foot pain. He performed three procedures on one foot - did an outstanding job and I now have no pain! He set the proper expectations for my recovery and end result.
Fort Myers, FL |
Dr Grillo is very professional and takes the time to answer questions and provide good advice. He is honest about what one might expect for an outcome from his treatments. I have worked in healthcare for over 40 years and would happily refer anyone to Dr Grillo for appropriate diagnosis and treatment. Very happy with him and his staff!
Ft Myers, FL |
Dr. Grillo makes you feel comfortable and confident that he will address all of your concerns. He is patient and takes as much time as necessary to explain your concerns and course of treatment. I will be a lifelong patient of his!
in Fort Myers, FL |
Doctor Grillo is the best! He really takes the time to explain the medical issues to me.
Have you seen Dr. Joseph Grillo, DPM?
Are you Dr. Grillo?