Chiropractic  |
Dr. Joseph Fuller, DC
Raised in Geneva, Switzerland, and educated by teachers worldwide (from Honolulu, Hawaii to Peking, China). Exposure to numerous cultures has enabled him to have extensive personal experience with diverse health care systems and varied illness plaguing mankind. Internationally known for the successful care of chronic disabling disorders. Nationally recognized speaker on the subject of Acupuncture and Chiropractic. Private practice since 1980. Two term President of Central Florida Chiropractic Society. Member of Acupuncture Society of America since 1979. "Doctor of Year" Pinnacle Award -1991.

2111 Glenwood Dr Ste 210

Winter Park, FL 32792

Learn about Dr. Fuller

Unlike conventional medicine, which focuses on attempting to treat disease once it occurs, Fuller Chiropractic emphasizes improving your health in an effort to reduce the risk of pain and illness in the first place. Most people would rather be healthy and avoid illness, if they could. This is one of the main reasons for the big surge in the popularity of our wellness center.

• Chiropractic
  • Acupuncture
  • Allergy
  • Child & Adolescent Allergy

Dr. Fuller does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Cleveland Chiropractic College Of Kansas City
    Medical School | Graduated 1980
  • American College Of Chiropractic
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993

Dr. Fuller has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Fuller has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Fuller does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fuller and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fuller's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fuller to family and friends
Dr. Fuller Says:

Thank you so much for providing feedback. This helps so I can continuously improve the patient's experience in my practice. If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact my office at (407) 599-5555.

Dr. Fuller's Performance
in Orlando, Florida |
I am extremely active and have a lingering back problem for many years, not bad enough for surgery. When I exert myself too much, which is frequently, he sees me immediately and corrects the problem.
in Apopka, FL |
For many years, Dr Fuller has kept patients like me, moving and has helped with pain management from arthritis. Low and behold, his exrays found gall bladder problems (stones), and a lump on my neck, which was surgically removed after being found to be cancerous. He has been more of a doctor to me than regular doctors, who basically, I tell them what to check and do for me, that I learned from Dr Fuller. His patients are like family to him. If you need him, he will be there.
in Winter Park, Florida |
Dr. Fuller is an amazing Doctor ! My back was the worst and I had consulted with several local doctors about what to do. I'm not a pill person and certainly didn't want to have surgery if possible. When I tell you pain I mean when my back was bad it was screaming pain. Diagnosis was a bulging disc. Well here I am today with no pain as it had been. I do go for a tune -up every so often to stay in allignment but that's so worth it. I never want to have the pain I had ! Thank you, Dr. Fuller
Have you seen Dr. Joseph Fuller, DC?
Are you Dr. Fuller?