Podiatry  |
Dr. Joseph DiPrima, DPM
Dr. Joseph DiPrima, DPM is a podiatry doctor who practices in Fairport, NY. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 34 years. Dr. DiPrima is affiliated with Unity Hospital and Highland Hospital.

Joseph G Diprima DPM

2828 Baird Rd # B

Fairport, NY 14450

• EmblemHealth
  • Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
  • MVP Health Care

Learn about Dr. DiPrima

Dr. DiPrima's Experience

Dr. DiPrima's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Podiatry

• Podiatry
  • Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery
  • Wound & Burn Care

Dr. DiPrima does not have any board certifications listed.

• Ankle Injury

• Nail Avulsion and Excision
  • Permanent Nail Removal
  • Removal of Bone Spur
  • Wound Care and Management

No malpractice history found for New York.

• St. John Fisher College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1979
  • Temple University / Pennsylvania College Of Podiatric Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1983
  • Sheridan Park/Sheehan Memorial Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1984

Dr. DiPrima has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. DiPrima has no media or publications listed.

Dr. DiPrima does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. DiPrima and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. DiPrima's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. DiPrima to family and friends
Dr. DiPrima's Performance
Victor, NY |
I went to Dr Diprima for a planters wart on my foot that I had had for over a year. I had been going to a dermatologist for treatment but it was not improving. Dr. Diprima was able to get rid of the pain I had after one treatment and the wart was gone after 5 or 6 visits. He and his office staff are very nice.
Fairport, NY |
Dr. Di Prima is very knowledgeable . He spends time explaining your condition and treatment. He does not do unnecessary surgery,but works hard to find another solution to your problem. He and his staff will call you after hours to answer questions or check on your condition.
in Rochester, NY |
great i am so happy with my orthotics. they are great here. i would def recommend.
Pittsford, NY |
I have seen Dr. DiPrima twice in the last 2 years, each time because of significant pain. He is an exceptionally good listener and an expert diagnostician. He is patient and compassionate and gives excellent advice and easy to follow instructions. HIGHLY recommend
in Rochester, NY |
I am a diabetic that requires 90 day feet examizes. I like my initial visits to be as "uninformed" as possible, this way I can begin to form an opinion based on my own direct observations; Focused, engaged Staff, added bonus - direct eye contact and pleasant smile. Intense, efficient, interactive Q&A exam, with clearly stated status, causative assessment, treatment (both patient and physician roles) and prognosis. I choose my Doctors with extreme care. DiPrima is as good as they come.
Fairport, NY |
I visited Dr. DiPrima for a fungal infection in my toe. He was very patient and attentive and answered my questions thoroughly. The medication prescribed cleared the problem over several months and I was very pleased with the outcome. I would recommend his practice to anyone looking for a Board Certified Podiatrist. Additionally, his office staff is very curious and helpful.
in Rochester, NY |
Dr. DiPrima was very attentive and addressed my issues thoroughly. He was recommended by friends and I'm very pleased with my decision to see him. I have recommended him to my friends as well.
in Fairport, NY |
An outstanding physician. Excellent diagnostician providing very patient centered care. I can't say enough good about Dr DiPrima
in Rochester, NY |
Dr. Diprima came highly recommended to me by a friend. I went to see him for a toenail I had lost due to a fungus I had unfortunately contracted. With Dr. Diprima's help the fungus was treated & resolved and my toenail grew back and now looks great. Thank you Dr. Diprima!
in Victor, NY |
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. DiPrima and his office staff. I was scheduled quickly and was treated with kindness and respect throughout my visit. I did have a bit of a wait, especially with my first visit. However, I was so happy that I was able to schedule the appointment right away, I did not mind the wait. Dr. DiPrima is a skilled, kind physician who spends time thoroughly explaining a procedure and makes sure all your questions are answered. I highly recommend Dr. Di Prima!
Rochester, NY |
Dr. DiPrima is a very friendly and knowledgeable doctor. He thoroughly explains every procedure before he performs it and keeps you informed throughout. He was able to answer any questions I had and made me feel better about my medical issues. He also has two convenient office locations on the East and West sides of Rochester. All-in-all if you are in need of a Podiatrist, Dr. DiPrima is your man!!
in Fairport, NY |
Dr. DiPrima is a very good doctor. Very patient and takes the time to listen and really figure out what is wrong with you. Most of the time I do have to wait a while longer than my scheduled appointment time though. It is easy to get appoinments and the waiting room is relaxing. It's a teeter-totter situation where you get great service and time with the doctor but you need to wait a while to get in.
in Rochester NY |
this man is a phenomenal doctor he cares so much about his patients and their well being he has the best bedside manner I've seen in a long timeI live with pain on a daily basis and this man has done everything he can to help me deal with the pain I would recommend him to everyone this is one doctor I will never leave! I truly wish he was my primary doctor. and his secretary is the sweetest woman great experience in this office
I am a younger patient with bunions. Although I trust in Dr. DiPrima's judgment and expertise, I felt unhappy with his service - so unhappy that I stopped coming altogether. I only have a 30 mins lunch, but I found that I could wait 30 mins even when I came 15 mins early for a scheduled appt. The appt was shorter than the wait time. Let other patients in before my scheduled time. I asked for a specific appt for arches and they didn't schedule enough time, but still took my money. Staff is rude.
Have you seen Dr. Joseph DiPrima, DPM?
Are you Dr. DiPrima?