Nutrition  |
Dr. Joseph Debe, DC
Dr. Joseph A. Debé graduated from the Southern California University of Health Sciences in 1986. He is a Chiropractor with Board Certification in Nutrition (Diplomate of the American Clinical Board of Nutrition). He is a licensed Certified Dietitian-Nutritionist and a Certified Gluten Practitioner. Dr. Debé has been involved with weight training and exercise for more than 30 years and is a former competitive weight lifter. He has treated national and world champion athletes. Dr. Debé is the author of THE ULTIMATE CREATINE HANDBOOK: The Safe Alternative for Healthy Muscle Building. Dr. Debé has also written 50 articles on health, wellness and personalized nutrition, which are available on his website. Dr. Debé uses a holistic approach to health which integrates the biochemical, structural, and mental-emotional aspects of the individual. Dr. Debé utilizes a variety of natural treatment modalities including clinical nutrition, metabolic detoxification, stress reduction, and personalized exercise programs, in addition to personalized health education. Dr. Debé not only treats individuals suffering with poor health but also offers disease prevention/health promotion and healthy aging programs. Dr. Debé utilizes a vast array of special functional medicine laboratory tests to help uncover the underlying causes of health challenges. These include tests for nutrient status, toxins, digestive function, hormone levels, food allergies, blood sugar metabolism, parasites, and much more. Each individual gets a personalized program designed specifically to help him/her achieve peak metabolic performance and optimal health. Dr. Debé is available for telephone and internet consultations for those unable to attend the office in person.

Dr. Joseph Debé, DC, DACBN, CDN

552 Middle Neck Rd

Great Neck, NY 11023

• Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Debe

Welcome to an unprecedented opportunity to achieve optimal wellness! Cutting-edge science is revealing the underlying mechanisms of disease and "un-wellness." There are many potential health outcomes locked within our genes. What is critical is to personalize the diet, lifestyle and environment for the individual in order to turn on the health-promoting genes, while silencing the other genes.

We now have the technology to gain an understanding of the function of the body, right down to the sub-cellular level. Any imbalance identified can be improved by way of individualized treatment and recommendations in the areas of diet, nutritional supplementation, exercise, stress reduction and other lifestyle modifications.

The foundation of this approach is the integration of a new class of laboratory tests with personalized lifestyle modification and natural care. The predictable result is disease prevention, wellness promotion and life extension, all accomplished without toxic side effects.

• Nutrition
  • Functional Medicine

Dr. Debe does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adrenal Gland Hyperfunction
  • Adrenal Gland Hypofunction
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Back Disorders

• Nutrition Support for Cancer Patients
  • Nutritional Counseling
  • Nutritional Supplementation
  • Weight Loss Management

No malpractice history found for New York.

Education data for Dr. Debe is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Debe has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Debe has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Debe does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Debe and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Debe's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Debe to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Debe's Performance
in Long Island NY |
My husband and I are highly recommend this Doctor to anyone with health issues that conventional medicine treats with prescription drugs and surgeries. Dr. Debe is knowledgeable, personable, patiently answeres questions, quickly responds to emails and phone calls. Just schedule an appointment, get tests done, and you will have a unique treatment plan designed for your unique body.
New York, NY |
I went to Dr. Debe after years of having many health issues related to overall immunity as well as food allergies. Dr. Debe is very knowledgeable and did many useful blood tests and found the core problem of my health issues. One of which is that I had mercury poisoning. In the two years I have been going to Dr. Debe, I have never felt better and have already been able to add numerous foods back into my diet! Highly recommend!
in Flushing, NY |
A true healer. He spends a lot of time-asks a lot of questions. 66 year old male- high cholesterol- moderate depression-- high ha1c been going to doctors -all kinds I thought- all my life DR, Debe ran a lot of tests I never heard of before- got down in the weeds you might say figured out it was a thyroid condition most doctors are unaware of and........ told me the proper medication could only be written by an m.d. did not try to line his own pockets cant miss
in Great neck, new york |
I was forced to visit this doctor twice. The first time I visited he basically just told me to have my doctor send over my blood work and come back. Once he received the blood work he tried to convince me to take some expensive tests. Not the reason for my review, but I received a bill from him 6 months after I last visited asking me to pay $175 because my insurance had lapsed on jan1 and he didn't accept the new insurance. I emailed him about it and received a super rude response.
This patient changed insurance before 2nd appointment to a plan I don't take & didn't tell me. She was motivated to give me a bad review simply for asking her to pay her bill. She wrote me: "I'm surprised by the way this is being handled at an office where word of mouth is a key method of advertising. Please waive this visit. Thank you." When I said I need to be paid for my work, she wrote this review. What actually happened on the 1st visit was a very thorough evaluation lasting over 2 hours.
in Hicksville |
Would be very suspicious of where this guy got his training and certificate. I have been around the block before and unfortunately due to long term health issues that are not curable I require long term treatment Website seemed OK, took my insurance, so it cost me just a copay. In person this guy knows nothing, gave advice that if I had followed would have had me in the hospital, thank God I followed up with another doctor before trying them who stopped me! Stay away from Debe!
I seriously doubt this was written by a patient of mine. I have been a Diplomate of the American Clinical Board of Nutrition for two decades. NO ONE comes away from my initial 2 hour office visit thinking I know nothing. Most people comment, "Wow. That's a lot of information!" These online reviews are easy targets for people with ulterior motives. To see REAL patients of mine, in their own words, go to my website.
Have you seen Dr. Joseph Debe, DC?

Visit Dr. Debe