Dr. Joseph Canova, DC

Chiropractic •  Male • Age 58

Dr. Canova
90 Hudson St Hoboken, NJ 07030

Dr. Joseph Canova, DC is a Chiropractor in Hoboken, NJ. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Canova to book an appointment.

Dr. Canova's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Canova

Dr. Canova?
I have been seen by Dr. Joseph Canova since February 2020. My experience with the whole staff is that professionally they are outstanding. They have taken all the necessary precautions to keep patients safe. The doctor treats you like a human being, understanding, responsible, and most important extremely caring. Thank you Dr. Canova and thank you, Carol.
Fern CR – Jun 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Canova, DC?
Dr. Canova is a very methodological chiropractor; he performed an in-depth analysis of my symptoms and X-rays and figured out the underlying causes of my injury. Even though I was initially very wary of going to a chiropractor, the first visit convinced me that I was at the right place to get treated. A few weeks later, I stand by my initial impression. After regular adjustments for the last few weeks, Dr Canova has helped me recover and is helping me correct the underlying issue for the future. He diagnoses the issue with my neck and spine every visit and treats it with exactly what is appropriate - be it a manual adjustment or a laser therapy. After a few weeks of visits to help me recover from my injury, I really feel like Dr Canova and his staff at Hoboken Integrated Healthcare care were there for me to help me through it. I am thankful for their role in the huge progress I made in recovering from my neck injury and do not know how I would have come this far without them!
Dheeraj – Oct 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Canova, DC?
Well I am back for therapy for Total Shoulder Replacement. I tried another therapy group closer to home, but they could not match the care and support from the staff here. It is rare to find an office that combines P, chiropractor, and acupuncture under one roof
Bertram Rice Jr. in Jersey City, NJ – Mar 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Canova, DC?
They're changing my life. When I first went there, I was in constant pain from a stiff neck, stomach issues and poor posture. After a year of chiropractic, therapist and acupuncture services, the before and after x-rays prove what a difference they made in my life. Not only is the staff great at what they do, they are the sweetest bunch of people around. I really look forward to my appointments there. I wouldn't want to be treated anywhere else. Hi Carol!!
Jan 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Canova, DC?
Dr. Canova is a knowledgeable professional with a great demeanor. He's willing to help and truly listens to you and works to understand your problems and creates treatment plans tailored to you specifically. Thanks to him, my chronic pain is gone .
Amine in West New York – Jan 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Canova, DC?
I started seeing Dr. Canova when I was having lower back issues. Dr. Canova took the time to evaluate my symptoms and to take xrays prior to any treatment. He took the time to sit down with me to discuss what was causing my pain. We then reviewed a treatment plan. He is thorough and great at what he does. Now, not only do I utilize his services, but I also utilize his office for PT and acupuncture, I am so thankful I found him as I feel like an entirely new person. HIGHLY recommended!!!!!!!
Lauren in Hoboken,NJ – Dec 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Canova, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Canova?

• Chiropractic