Dr. Joseph Camisa, DPT

Physical Therapy •  Male

Dr. Camisa

Therapeutics Unlimited

22 SPEEDWELL AVE Morristown, NJ 07960

Dr. Joseph Camisa, DPT is a physical therapist in Morristown, NJ. He graduated from Boston University School Of Medicine and specializes in physical therapy, sports medicine, and more.

• Low wait times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Camisa accepts

Dr. Camisa accepts the following insurance:

Amerihealth

• Cupping Therapy
  • Dry Needling
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Foot Injuries
  • Golfer's Elbow (Medial Epicondylitis)
  • Gua Sha
  • Shoulder Labral Tear
  • Soft Tissue Massage
  • Strain of Hamstring Muscle
  • Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
  • Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
  • Thoracic Disc Disorders

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Camisa

Dr. Camisa?
Dr. Camisa's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Joseph Camisa, DPT
Joe is amazing. He really cares about his patients and spends time with you on your issue. He holds you accountable to do the work you say you will do outside of treatment because he is holding himself accountable to heal you. (Or just be honest with him if you are only there for manual therapy.) I have had chronic pain in multiple areas for over 25 years. I’ve been to so many therapists, doctors, surgeons and he is the first to get me to pain-free. He is not only science and latest techniques. He is a healer who sees the whole issue and is able to help complicated patients like myself. He is gifted beyond training. He is a healer.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Camisa, DPT?
I highly recommend Dr. Joseph Camisa! My daughter is a pre-professional dancer, getting her BFA in dance and has has 2 bulging discs with chronic back pain. We went all over, different states, chiropractors, orthopedics, physical medicine doctors. They just focused on her discs, told her to rest and had very little experience with dancers and their movements. Dr. Joe took the time to examine her completely and found an unstable sacrum which no one else told us! She now has a plan on how to help strengthen and support her sacrum, better mechanics for her back and real hope that she can dance at full potential soon. His bedside manner is wonderful. He is a genuine caring, smart, compassionate practitioner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Camisa, DPT?
Joe leaves no stone unturned! He is a detective when it comes to finding the root cause of your pain or mobility difficulties. Joe is professional and thorough, encouraging you to listen and follow through on his recommendations!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Camisa, DPT?
Dr. Joe Camisa has changed the quality of my life. I can do things I thought I’d never be able to do again. Simple things like taking a walk with my wife without ankle and low back pain. His therapeutic treatments are spot on and extremely effective. In addition, he teaches precise exercises customized to your specific weaknesses that have low lasting benefits when they are put into routine practice. I highly recommend him, his staff and Therapeutics Unlimited in Morristown.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Camisa, DPT?
I would highly Recommend anyone in search of a Physical therapist that truly takes his time and getting to know each patient accordingly to look no further. Dr Camisa is a true asset to Therapeutics Unlimited, he is unbelievably knowledgeable in the biomechanics of our bodies and the corrections needed to sustain a healthy sense of being without pain, he truly has saved me..... after spending countless years of no one being able to help or understand my situation ....Dr. Camisa I commend you and appreciate all that you have done and continue to do, I'm starting to gain my life back and I Thank You and your wonderful Staff, truly a well organized establishment .... Lucy N.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Camisa, DPT?
Dr. Joe is the best PT that I've ever worked with! He focuses on releasing the fascia around my injury and increasing mobility, movement and strength - all without any pain. He invests plenty of 1x1 time with each patient. Joe has helped me and many others, where other PT were not able to. Thanks Joe!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Camisa, DPT?
Dr. Joe is an amazing physical therapist. He is the only professional that has helped me to get back pain relief. I am so grateful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Camisa, DPT?
Doctor Joe always has a positive attitude and genuine concern regarding his patients recovery. He works very hard to teach patients how to move properly to avoid reinjury and to expedite recovery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Camisa, DPT?
Dr. Joe Camisa is most definitely the person to go to for any type of physical therapy. Before going to Joe, I was beginning to feel very hopeless about my back injury, seeing as the various other doctors and physical therapists I went to didn't do much. After just one session I was already feeling much more confident about my recovery, and in no time I was starting to see improvements. He is one of the smartest and most confident people I have ever met, which inevitably makes it much easier to
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Camisa, DPT?
Improved my shoulder health and gave me great lifting advice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Camisa, DPT?

How was your experience with Dr. Camisa?

I treat the whole patient, by gathering a detailed history of the problem, learning about habitual activities, exercise regiment, postures and positions of the patient that may be contributing factors.  I consider the demands or his/her sport or...

• Physical Therapy