Joseph Bittar, CA

Joseph Bittar, CA

Acupuncture  |
Joseph Bittar, CA is an acupuncture provider who practices in Hoboken, NJ. He is 41 years old.

739 Bloomfield St Apt 1

Hoboken, NJ 07030

Learn about Joseph Bittar

• Acupuncture

Joseph Bittar does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Education data for Joseph Bittar is unavailable at this time.

Joseph Bittar has no awards or honors listed.

Joseph Bittar has no media or publications listed.

Joseph Bittar does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Joseph Bittar and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Joseph Bittar's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Joseph Bittar to family and friends
4.3
Joseph Bittar's Performance
New York, NY |
Dr. Bittar helped me when I was going through a difficult time with my health. He listened to me and was sympathetic and understanding. I was suffering from headaches that were debilitating. Modern medicine wasn't helping, so I decided to take an alternative route and it was the best decision I made. I felt a difference after a few treatments. My treatments were supplemented with chinese herbs which turned to help me a great deal with staying energized throughout the day. I also slept better.
in New York |
I have known Joseph Bittar for many years as I was a patient of his due to chronic pain. He is extremely knowledgeable and helped ease the pain through acupuncture till I was eventually cured. I would recommend him to anyone.
in Sherman Oaks, CA |
Joe is amazing. The kind of guy who knows his work but also has great bedside manner. He's personable and helped me immensely.
Have you seen Joseph Bittar, CA?
Are you Joseph Bittar?