Dr. Joseph Bertsch, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male

Dr. Bertsch

Team Health Care Clinic

12217 Champlin Dr Champlin, MN 55316

Dr. Joseph Bertsch, DC is a chiropractor in Champlin, MN. He graduated from Northwestern College Of Chiropractic and specializes in chiropractic.

Dr. Bertsch accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Minnesota

Check if Dr. Bertsch treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Bertsch?
Dr. Bertsch's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Joseph Bertsch, DC
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Bertsch and the entire staff made my visit a great experience. I have visited 4 or 5 chiropractic offices in the last 40 years and this was the best care I have received. They really care about your health and well being. Thank you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Bertsch, DC?
Dr. Joe is an exceptional chiropractor. I appreciate and benefit from his expertise, his caring hands - literally. His personality makes it comfortable to discuss a variety of elements with him regarding health of the human body.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Bertsch, DC?
Dr. Joe Bertsch was a very pleasant and knowledgeable chiropractor. He treated me for months post a motor vehicle accident and rehabilitated me back to my prior state. He is a great listener and provides appropriate patient centered treatment plans. I highly recommend this provider. Galina G.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Bertsch, DC?
Honestly, there is not enough space here for me to tell my story and truly express my humble and unlimited thanks to Dr. Joe, Team Health Care Clinic and the really awesome staff members who helped me reclaim my health, I know, because I’ve re-written this about five times already. Thank you all!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Bertsch, DC?
Healed my work injuries without using drugs. Very caring. Listens to you and your concerns. The whole staff is wonderful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Bertsch, DC?
I can not say enough good things about Dr Joe and Team Health Care. I came their in tears, using a cane and feeling hopeless. It’s been a long journey but so worth it. I no longer use a cane and at times can walk without pain. My headaches have decreased greatly and most of all I have hope for my future again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Bertsch, DC?
Dr. Joe not only knows a ton about his field but is able to always put you at ease. He seems to always have new ideas on how to improve your care. The services he provides are personalized to you. It's not a one size fits all mentality. He takes his time with each client and makes sure before you leave that you're taken care of. I would highly recommend him to anyone and everyone ??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Bertsch, DC?
Dr Joe is wonderful! He is very knowledgeable and thorough with his patients. He is also kind and compassionate with people. I would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Bertsch, DC?
I have been seeing Dr. Joe for my slipped discs and various other issues. I used to get back injections, I haven't had to since starting at Team Healthcare and seeing Dr. Joe. Plus his bedside manor (so to say) is so personable, layer back and sincere caring. I often refer my friends to him. The office staff as well, is just awesome, I look forward to my appts because I leave feeling better physically and also more joyful from my interactions there. Did I mention how awesome they all are?
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Bertsch, DC?
Joe is amazing. He is generous and kind and listens far more deeply than any other health care practitioner I have ever seen.....and I have seen many. My quality of life has increased 10 fold since starting my care with Dr Joe and Team Health Care clinic. Joe has been an absolute blessing and an integral part of that healing. I actually keep a stack of old appointment cards just so I can easily hand out the clinic contact information. GO SEE JOE!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Bertsch, DC?
Dr. Joe makes you feel very comfortable and he does an excellent job at easing your pain
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Bertsch, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Bertsch?

"I knew I wanted to be in the health care field even as a child. As I explored the different options chiropractic care was the perfect fit for my philosophy on health. I am even more energized about our mission now than I was when I started my practi...

• Chiropractic