Nutrition Consulting  |
Jori Zimmerman, MNT
Hi, I'm Jori Zimmerman, Certified Master Nutrition Therapist and founder of Nutrition Savvy. I didn't start my career out being a nutritionist. For over 20 years I was a corporate sales person. I was doing the 50 plus hour weeks, traveling a ton and my health was paying for it. Sound familiar? We are all guilty of sacrificing our well-being for our careers. I felt that my job was taking over and I know longer had balance in my life. I was slowing gaining weight, my sleep was horrible and I wanted more energy on my down time to do what I want to do. What I was doing wasn't working. I was extremely frustrated with the way that I was feeling because I thought I was doing everything "right". I found myself constantly reading to self-educate and self-heal. It was confusing trying to filter through all the information; I was overwhelmed by all of the mixed messages. So, I made a crazy decision to go back to school and become a nutritionist. Not easy but I love it. For me, learning more about nutrition and changing my diet and lifestyle has completely changed my life. I feel that there is a huge need out there to help individuals, families, and businesses put their health and wellbeing first. My goal is to close the gap between knowing and doing so that more can move forward on their journey to feeling and looking their best. I'm a graduate of the Nutrition Therapy Institute in Denver, Colorado and a preferred provider of Colorado Health Links. I have completed over 500 hours of in-depth nutrition training from anatomy and physiology and biochemistry to clinical nutrition, weight management, reproductive health and health aging.

80 Garden Ctr Ste 170

Broomfield, CO 80020

• We do not accept health insurance

Learn about Jori Zimmerman

I know how difficult it can be to find balance between your health, work and your social life.  I work with busy professionals that are looking to make maintainable changes to their eating and lifestyle habits so that they may become more present, more productive and feel their best.  My success with my clients is built on the following foundations:

• Each person is unique.  So, all of my nutrition and lifestyle recommendations are always customized for each individual,
  • Nutrition is the foundation that health and wellness is built.
  • When you have guidance and support along the way, you are more likely to succeed.

To determine if nutrition counseling is a good fit for you, please reach out for free consult.

• Nutrition Consulting
  • Dietary Management
  • Dietetics
  • Nutrition
  • Nutrition Education
  • Nutritional Therapy

Jori Zimmerman does not have any board certifications listed.

• Digestive Disorders
  • Food Allergy
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • High Cholesterol

• Nutritional Counseling
  • Stress Management
  • Weight Loss Management
  • Wellness Coaching

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Nutrition Therapy Institute
    Other Education | Completed 2013

Jori Zimmerman has no awards or honors listed.

Jori Zimmerman has no media or publications listed.

Jori Zimmerman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Jori Zimmerman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Jori Zimmerman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Jori Zimmerman to family and friends
Jori Zimmerman's Performance
in Denver, CO |
Jori has changed my life leading me on the right path to gain control of my health. Due to medical complications, I developed a host of gut issues and wasn't able to resolve them through conventional medicine. Jori developed a plan for me that was clear and concise. Our conversations, along with her wonderful written materials, were of immense help in understanding my disorders and the best way to treat them. I was, and still am, lucky to have her as my guide!
Thank you!! It has been great to work you!
in Broomfield, CO |
My husband and I are clients of Jori's, and her common-sense approach and attitude toward health and nutrition have made it so much easier to change some of our poor habits into better health. She follows up on a regular basis with us, and provides positive support with clarity and intention. Jori respects our needs/lifestyle by tailoring health plans that are manageable and realistic. She is knowledgeable and personable, and we highly recommend her services if you seek better health.
Thank you Mary Lee for trusting me on your health journey. You and your husband are great clients.
in Westminster |
Jori is detailed and thorough when it comes to evaluating her clients’ needs. She looks at the whole person and not just one area. I highly recommend Jori for her expertise and care.
Thank you, Jennifer! Enjoyed working with you.
in Lake Havasu City, AZ |
I came to Jori to see what changes in my diet could help me eliminate my heartburn. On my own I had cut out the foods that were the most irritating but I was still taking up to 10 Tums per day to control my heartburn. Jori reviewed my health history and my food journal and developed a program that eliminated certain foods and had me take supplements to help heal my digestive track. Within 6 weeks my heartburn has been eliminated completely. I strongly recommend Jori, very supportive.
Thank you!
Have you seen Jori Zimmerman, MNT?

Visit Jori Zimmerman