Jori Zimmerman, MNT

Jori Zimmerman
Telehealth services available

Nutrition Savvy

1485 Avalon Ave Lake Havasu City, AZ 86404

Jori Zimmerman, MNT is a Nutrition Consultant in Lake Havasu City, AZ. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Jori Zimmerman to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Nutrition Consultants in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Jori Zimmerman treats your condition or procedure

Jori Zimmerman's conditions and procedures:

• Counseling Services
  • Diet Counseling
  • Digestive Disorders
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • High Cholesterol
  • Metabolic Disorders
  • Nutritional Counseling
  • Stress Management
  • Wellness Coaching

Jori Zimmerman accepts

Jori Zimmerman accepts the following insurance:

We do not accept health insurance

Jori Zimmerman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Jori Zimmerman

Jori Zimmerman?
  • Appointment scheduling (6)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (6)
  • Explained conditions well (6)
    I love working with Jori on my anti-inflammatory protocol to alleviate arthritis and other symptoms. She is very knowledgeable and supportive, and provides easy to follow plans and recipes. She's invested in your good health.. I highly recommend her!
    Mar 14, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Jori Zimmerman, MNT?
    Jori has helped me recover my health twice now from gastritis caused by meds prescribed by a doctor. She gave me food choice options (including easy recipes) that would be easy on my gut as well as healing along with recommendations for supplements to support my healing. She kept me on track and continues to do so. When she saw progress she encouraged introducing more food choices and monitoring any symptoms. She was great to work with and offered encouragement and support throughout.
    Cathy V in Westminster, CO – Feb 13, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Jori Zimmerman, MNT?
    Jori is wonderful. She developed an easy to follow common sense plan that was tailored to my specific needs. I can buy the food for healthy recipes at my local grocery store. She took time to get to know me and my health habits before recommending changes and implemented a plan that is helping me change my habits for life instead of a "diet." I highly recommend Jori.
    VMH in Broomfield, CO – May 12, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Jori Zimmerman, MNT?
    I started working with Jori about 2 years ago. Jori had me complete questionnaires and keep a food diary. From that information she put together a comprehensive nutrition plan and provided me with tons of recipes to support the plan. I saw immediate results when I started following the plan – I felt better, had more energy and lost weight. I still use the plan as a guide and refer back to it when my diet gets too far off track. I would highly recommend working with her!
    Jay Driscoll in Broomfield, CO – Oct 28, 2017
    Thank you Jay!! I enjoyed being your partner on...Read More
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Jori Zimmerman, MNT?
    Jori has changed my life leading me on the right path to gain control of my health. Due to medical complications, I developed a host of gut issues and wasn't able to resolve them through conventional medicine. Jori developed a plan for me that was clear and concise. Our conversations, along with her wonderful written materials, were of immense help in understanding my disorders and the best way to treat them. I was, and still am, lucky to have her as my guide!
    Rhoda in Denver, CO – Aug 12, 2017
    Jori Zimmerman's Reply – Flag
    Thank you!! It has been great to work you!
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Jori Zimmerman, MNT?
    My husband and I are clients of Jori's, and her common-sense approach and attitude toward health and nutrition have made it so much easier to change some of our poor habits into better health. She follows up on a regular basis with us, and provides positive support with clarity and intention. Jori respects our needs/lifestyle by tailoring health plans that are manageable and realistic. She is knowledgeable and personable, and we highly recommend her services if you seek better health.
    Mary Lee Danielson in Broomfield, CO – Mar 07, 2017
    Thank you Mary Lee for trusting me on your health...Read More
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Jori Zimmerman, MNT?
    Jori is detailed and thorough when it comes to evaluating her clients’ needs. She looks at the whole person and not just one area. I highly recommend Jori for her expertise and care.
    Jennifer in Westminster – Mar 07, 2017
    Jori Zimmerman's Reply – Flag
    Thank you, Jennifer! Enjoyed working with you.
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Jori Zimmerman, MNT?
    I came to Jori to see what changes in my diet could help me eliminate my heartburn. On my own I had cut out the foods that were the most irritating but I was still taking up to 10 Tums per day to control my heartburn. Jori reviewed my health history and my food journal and developed a program that eliminated certain foods and had me take supplements to help heal my digestive track. Within 6 weeks my heartburn has been eliminated completely. I strongly recommend Jori, very supportive.
    Jamie Z in Lake Havasu City, AZ – Mar 06, 2017
    Thank you!
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Jori Zimmerman, MNT?

How was your experience with Jori Zimmerman?

I know how difficult it can be to find balance between your health, work and your social life.  I work with busy professionals that are looking to...Read more

Able to see all clients virtually via Practice Better.

Hi, I'm Jori Zimmerman, Certified Master Nutrition Therapist and founder of Nutrition...

• Nutrition Consulting